Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th (32118 Views)

States Owing Salaries As At July 31, 2022 / Continuous Voter Registration Ends July 31, 2022 - INEC Press Release / INEC Press Release: Continuous Voter Registration To Continue Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by nuelsylves(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I can't even hate a single individual let alone a whole tribe.

Hate is not my forte so I will leave that arena for bigots and those who indulge in ethnic bashing or feeling insecured because they are from one tribe or the order like you sir.

Deal with the numbers.I did not create or collate the data.In fact, I learnt few things about my own state from the data.

Oga look for some else to discuss your Igbophobia with. Stop disturbing me because all what you're writing here does not relate to my first comment. Stop mentioning me please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by StylelushMag: 12:41am On Jul 08, 2022
They know what they are doing. The same in my local government. Everyday thousands will gather to register but they will end up registering only 20 people cos it's only one machine.
comodo:
Reps in SE are not doing well at all. A whole LGA will have only 1 working machine and people are expected to register. Everyday niggaz will shutdown to get the pvc, but all will amount to nothing at d end of the day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by yusufmurry: 4:31am On Jul 08, 2022
garfield1:

How is he responsible

You would know after election
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by maybet081: 4:43am On Jul 08, 2022
My own is that I need agbado and cassava preparing for the recruitment according to the night flying BAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by skywalker240(m): 4:44am On Jul 08, 2022
MuscularDick:
Upon all the noise you made, South East could not secure a presidential ticket in any of the 2 leading parties. You guys still continue making noise under your consolation Labour party.

BETTER REST!!!!!
Who is talking about south east? undecided

Am talking about my region

Am not supprised, that's how y'all from that attache by force region reason

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Lee29: 7:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Taigaban:
My PVC got defaced and I went to inec office for a new one. And since October 2021 till today no news. What does it take to print just a card? Or does inec wants to issue to politicians instead of to voters?
You can imagine!

I transferred my PVC before 2019 election, and up till now, no news of the whereabouts of my PVC. I've visited their office several times, but with one excuse or the other from their staff.
INEC deliberately disenfranchises eligible voters
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Lee29: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2022
crowther15:

I think the reason is to cut cost and print everything at once. You know they would have to reprint for those who transferred their cards from one place to another.
That's a silly "reason"

If Banks can print out ATM cards instantly, what stops INEC from doing same since they have all registered voters' data on a central database already? They are just not interested in allowing all eligible voters to vote. Some people that registered or transferred PVC before 2019 elections are yet to get the card up till now, so what's the assurance that the newly registered ones will be printed and delivered to the owners before 2023 elections??
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Lee29: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
skywalker240:

You mean that temporary voters card they issued won't count?
No... only PVC can be used to vote
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by pleasureosondu(m): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2022
nuelsylves:

Oga look for some else to discuss your Igbophobia with. Stop disturbing me because all what you're writing here does not relate to my first comment. Stop mentioning me please.
That guy sef. Dude isn't Igbo but knows igbos more than the igbos themselves. I asked FreeStuffsNG some questions which he hasn't responded. When he posted that inapplicable data on some threads, I just ignored it, expecting that he'll come out with some useful, researched and valid data.

@FreeStuffNG, you're yet to answer my questions but in the meantime, I want you to get something clear. The number of igbos living in the East is even less than 20%. I invite you to my village to celebrate Christmas( if you're a christian) and I'll visit again a normal day.

1 Like

Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by crowther15(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lee29:

That's a silly "reason"

If Banks can print out ATM cards instantly, what stops INEC from doing same since they have all registered voters' data on a central database already? They are just not interested in allowing all eligible voters to vote. Some people that registered or transferred PVC before 2019 elections are yet to get the card up till now, so what's the assurance that the newly registered ones will be printed and delivered to the owners before 2023 elections??
I think the issue is always the around the voters but majorly INEC. I registered in 2018 and I voted in 2019 presidential election. I just did a transfer now to my new location, hopefully we will vote coming next year. According to INEC chairman, we could get our PVC by August and not next year.
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by Josipov: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2022
crowther15:

I think the issue is always the around the voters but majorly INEC. I registered in 2018 and I voted in 2019 presidential election. I just did a transfer now to my new location, hopefully we will vote coming next year. According to INEC chairman, we could get our PVC by August and not next year.
But I heard that for those who did transfer like last month (June), it'll be till like October before their pvc will be ready
Are you sure about that August?
Re: INEC Releases Continuous Voter's Registration Data As At July 4th by crowther15(m): 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2022
Josipov:

But I heard that for those who did transfer like last month (June), it'll be till like October before their pvc will be ready
Are you sure about that August?
I'm not sure but is almost the same. We will all get our PVC, this I believe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 / Only Buhari Can Look Obasanjo In The Eye And Survive It – Adesina / Buhari And Osinbajo Laughing At RIO 2016 Olympic Games Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.