Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake (337 Views)

Katsina Community Watch Corps Kill 200 Bandits In Two Weeks / Soldier Killed In Ogun Community By Cultists / “We Killed Cyriacus Onunkwo, Imo Catholic Priest By Mistake” – Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake by NairaLux(f): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Many have been feared dead with others injured after jets belonging to the Nigeria Air Force (NAF) reportedly bombed Kunkuna village, in Safana Local Government Area of Katsina State.

Guardian reported that the incident took place at about 11:00 pm on Tuesday July 5, shortly after President Muhammadu Buhari’s advance team convoy was attacked by terrorists along the Dutsinma -Yantumaki road, in the Dutsinma council area.

Dutsinma shares borders with Safana council area, and terrorists who operate in Dutsinma are often known to escape to Safana where the dreaded Zakka forest is located. Zakka forest extends into Zamfara state, and there are reports that forests within these areas are terrorists’ enclaves.

Daily Trust also reported that the jet hit the wrong targets in the operation launched against camps of bandits in the area.

Sources told Guardian that many of the villagers lost their lives when the bombs exploded while several others sustained injuries. It was also gathered that many homes were leveled to the ground in the process

https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Air-Force-Jets-Reportedly-Bombs-Katsina-Community-By-Mistake&post=2644

Re: Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake by Tonypen247(m): 7:53am On Jul 07, 2022
There was a country
Re: Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake by RedChiefPriest: 7:56am On Jul 07, 2022
Is this playing?
This news is totally absurd! Bomb by mistake?
Abeg bring me that pilot,make I reason him one one one.
Shey na confusion or he was so scared that it got to his brain and he started misbombing up and down?

Dj! 20 kegs of palmwine ASAP,I can not use ordinary eyes to reason this news.
Barman! Play me "This country tire pesin" by Robert Mugabe and Ramsey Noah.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake by oz4real83(m): 8:13am On Jul 07, 2022
For any potential pilot whether in military or civil aviation, there are subjects candidates must be naturally very good at. Examples of such subjects include Mathematics, Geography, cognitive reasoning, physics and a very good state of mind. When you shortlist candidates that had either a pass or an outright F in these important subjects, expect accidents like this.
Re: Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake by falcon01: 8:31am On Jul 07, 2022
You know sometimes bombing the whole community is a good idea. I don't care what y'all say but if you go to places with terrorrist, they blend in with the whole society and lost of this people that stays with them even if they don't carry out the act supports them and have the same mindset. That's why it's almost impossible to defeat internal terrorism. They have families they have friends they have communities, or you think they live their lives in the Bush? The people they stay with share thesame mindset as them except few who try to escape and might end up getting killed.
I might have drifted away from the topic, but you get what I'm saying.
Re: Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake by cybersoldiers: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2022
You mean they bombed the Christian community by mistake

The only place they have been bombing by mistake were all Christian communities.

The atrocities of this government will end Nigeria.
Re: Air Force Jets Reportedly Bombs Katsina Community By Mistake by Ceeman20: 8:34am On Jul 07, 2022
This country self

(1) (Reply)

PHED Officials Attacked By Residents In Port Harcourt / Thanks To Joe Martin's Uzodike For Inter Tribal Blessing / Avoid This Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.