Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,716 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu (1323 Views)

4 PDP Governors, BoT Members To Atiku: We Will Dump Your Campaign If Ayu Resigns / Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Why Tambuwal Will Dump APC – Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by KEVIND: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2022
2023 Election: Prophet Faleyimu Explodes! ''I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Emerge Nigeria's President, I Will Return To Ifa.

On Saturday, June 11, 2022, Giraffeglobal Publisher, Akin Sokoya and his team visited World seer, Olagunroye Faleyimu, G.O, Mountain of Miracles, and Blessing, Badagry Lagos, at his home, where he granted us an exclusive interview on 2023 elections.
His shocking prophecy is however very captivating.

Excepts.
Question -What do you have to say about the just concluded APC primary?

Ans- have said it before the primary election that His Excellency, Yemi Osinbajo shouldn't listen to Pastor Adeboye's on his presidency ambition, I also warned Pastor Tunde Bakare not to disgrace himself, as he fantasized becoming Nigeria's 16th president. Despite his failure in the primary, his church member still believes in his ambition of becoming the president.

Question- 2023 Presidency election is now between the two giant parties, APC and PDP, and two giant politicians, Tinubu and Atiku, so, who did God tell you will emerge as the president?

Ans- God has shown me several times that Tinubu can't become Nigeria's President, despite winning the primary election. Let me also surprise you that Atiku too can't emerge the president in next year's election. Both APC and PDP will win governorship elections, but the president will emerge from a new party.

Question - What assurance did you receive from God concerning this?

Ans- My God can't fail me. If Tinubu or Atiku Emerge President in 2023, I will seize to be a prophet of God and return to Farming in my village or go back to my family traditional religion, Ifa Olokun.
https://www.de-reportorial.com.ng/2022/07/2023-election-prophet-faleyimu-explodes.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by Papichulostunne(m): 8:34am On Jul 07, 2022
Some people want to be relevant ehhh..!!!!!!

Please how many things have you said that has come to pass.. this is the first time 98 percent of Nigeria are even hearing your name.. You want to pull garment? This is the problem we have with all theae so called prophets.. He is just using commonsense to judge seeing the Obi movement. I can even prophesy that election migjt not hold come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by incandescentena: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
grin

Hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by RedChiefPriest: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
That will be very interesting

Normally I don't like politics and politicians but I think Apc and Pdp should rest small.
I hope and pray the party that wins will be a good one with a good candidate (if we have any though).

Dj! Supply me palmwine from now till the next presidential election, I have to watch this film to the end.
Barman! Play me "Our politicians are crazy" By Sam loco and Albert Einstein.
Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by Frigga13: 8:35am On Jul 07, 2022
Typical Yoruba man.. better start going back to your ifa kinii..

Yoruba prophets are never serious
Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by blazingblender(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Na ThIs kind men I de liké

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by helinues: 8:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Na vulcanizer apprentice you go eventually be cos the shame won't be here
Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by MissLeslie(m): 8:36am On Jul 07, 2022
Were re oooo

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by MonkeyMods(m): 8:37am On Jul 07, 2022
Of course they can never win. Especially Yekini

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by Healthrelatedjo: 8:37am On Jul 07, 2022
E go shock u
Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by Peacecore: 8:39am On Jul 07, 2022
God is actually very merciful.
Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by BaddestQueen(f): 8:45am On Jul 07, 2022
helinues:
Na vulcanizer apprentice you go eventually be cos the shame won't be here
do you have candidate?
Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by gift2xl: 8:47am On Jul 07, 2022
This is sweet

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by Lanretoye(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2022
Is it God that ordained you before?...

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by kilisi(m): 8:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Bookmarked!
Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by richiemcgold: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2022
okay sir, we've heard you.
but we don't believe you.

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by HARRYPORTTERJNR: 8:59am On Jul 07, 2022
KEVIND:
2023 Election: Prophet Faleyimu Explodes! ''I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Emerge Nigeria's President, I Will Return To Ifa.

On Saturday, June 11, 2022, Giraffeglobal Publisher, Akin Sokoya and his team visited World seer, Olagunroye Faleyimu, G.O, Mountain of Miracles, and Blessing, Badagry Lagos, at his home, where he granted us an exclusive interview on 2023 elections.
His shocking prophecy is however very captivating.

Excepts.
Question -What do you have to say about the just concluded APC primary?

Ans- have said it before the primary election that His Excellency, Yemi Osinbajo shouldn't listen to Pastor Adeboye's on his presidency ambition, I also warned Pastor Tunde Bakare not to disgrace himself, as he fantasized becoming Nigeria's 16th president. Despite his failure in the primary, his church member still believes in his ambition of becoming the president.

Question- 2023 Presidency election is now between the two giant parties, APC and PDP, and two giant politicians, Tinubu and Atiku, so, who did God tell you will emerge as the president?

Ans- God has shown me several times that Tinubu can't become Nigeria's President, despite winning the primary election. Let me also surprise you that Atiku too can't emerge the president in next year's election. Both APC and PDP will win governorship elections, but the president will emerge from a new party.

Question - What assurance did you receive from God concerning this?

Ans- My God can't fail me. If Tinubu or Atiku Emerge President in 2023, I will seize to be a prophet of God and return to Farming in my village or go back to my family traditional religion, Ifa Olokun.
https://www.de-reportorial.com.ng/2022/07/2023-election-prophet-faleyimu-explodes.html?m=1
THE EMILOKAN GENERATION WILL CALL HIM AN IPOB PROPHET.SUFFER NO THE TIRE UNA?

1 Like

Re: 2023:I Will Dump My Garment As Prophet If Tinubu, Atiku Wins - Prophet Faleyimu by cy4cent(f): 1:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
Lol, this is hilarious.

(1) (Reply)

Borno Can Chairman Speaks / Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference / Open Letter To Peter Obi (Part 2) Published By Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.