Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference (1322 Views)

Peter Obi Knelt Down To Greet Atiku At NBA Conference (Photos, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) / Kashim Shettima Confirmed As Tinubu’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by blamingthedevil: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Kashim Shettima Rated above Peter Obi at NBA Conference

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by Sergio101(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
grin

You need to watch the video and correct yourself immediately.

Obi presented very well (as usual).

Atiku tried too

But shettima went off the balance.

Btw ......so giving facts to the audience is no longer a sin today by Tinubu's supporters??

So election can now be won by dishing out figures too and Analysing economy of the State??.

When things you are allergic to turns to your hobby...... Then trust me you are mad..... very mad

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by dawnomike(m): 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
I guees Ayo Obe watch his own on NTA grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by MasterJayJay: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bats don announce result. Clowns!!

2 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by Advocate500: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins have announced the results of an event they were shying away from.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 22, 2022
Oya na let Tinubu step down for Shettima na

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by Minime10(f): 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:

You keep opening threads about this your shettima, probably looking for likes.
At the first thread you created, you alleged that, shettima flood Obi, and not too long, you created another thread alleging how shettima was rated above Obi.
The question I want to ask you is, who did the rating
Is it the NBA
Was the rating part of the NBA AGC
Why can't you people do your campaign for your candidate & leave Peter Obi out of all this rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by Bendeco02: 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Rated by Ayo Obe grin
Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by SmartPolician: 6:11pm On Aug 22, 2022
She's a big joker.

I don't even have to watch the video to know.

No active Nigerian politician is as smart, eloquent and knowledgeable as Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi.

These two men have taken time to build themselves over the years.

1 Like

Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by colestephan86: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2022
Sergio101:
grin

You need to watch the video and correct yourself immediately.

Obi presented very well (as usual).

Atiku tried too

But shettima went off the balance.

Btw ......so giving facts to the audience is no longer a sin today by Tinubu's supporters??

So election can now be won by dishing out figures too and Analysing economy of the State??.

When things you are allergic to turns to your hobby...... Then trust me you are mad..... very mad
Stop lying, shettuma did way better than obi
Re: Kashim Shettima Rated Above Peter Obi At NBA Conference by Mynd44: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2022

(1)

Two Fulanis Are Contesting For Presidency / 2 Weeks In Kaduna, Yet I Haven't Seen One Tinubu Supporter / Atiku Arrives U.S. For Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.