Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,366 members, 7,819,315 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. (1160 Views)

Husband Struggles To Walk After Wearing Wife’s Pants To Spite Her / What Was Your Parent's Reaction When You Failed An Exam? / Abomination? She Is Marrying My Brother In Law To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. by Nonam: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why didn't you quote me directly? You scared of me?

You have made every nice man run from you, you are not becoming very bitter.
Re: Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
odinson1:

When your future sons will be getting married,you will look back that your thread and smile cheesy

I will not be a partaker of this backward mentality exuded in this thread.
Re: Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nonam:

Whatever mehn.
Re: Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. by Michelle55: 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nawaa oh, vawulence everywhere. angry
Re: Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. by odinson1(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I will not be a partaker of this backward mentality exuded in this thread.
So if your son wants to get married to a lazy and disrespectful lady who would add absolutely nothing to his life,you won't try to stop him?
Or na there your feminism go end cheesy
Re: Uyailncomparabl, You Failed In Your Attempt To spite Men. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
odinson1:

So if your son wants to get married to a lazy and disrespectful lady who would add absolutely nothing to his life,you won't try to stop him?
Or na there your feminism go end cheesy

My sons will not dwell with disrespectful and pretentious women. Look, I am done indulging you. Bye, Felicia.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UPDATE!!! I GOT THE BQ I WANTED / Be Honest / He Wants To Kill Himself,help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.