Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour (585 Views)

Obaseki, Diri Visit Okowa In Owa-alero, Delta. / Agbor Youths Hold March For Atiku And Okowa In Delta State (Pictures) / Division In Atiku Campaign As Ekweremadu Stays Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour by 9jahotblog: 9:17am On Jul 07, 2022
#OSUN: PRESS STATEMENT
08/07/2022

OKOWA IN OSUN FOR PDP CAMPAIGN AS ADEMOLA ADELEKE CONTINUES LOCAL TOUR

The Vice Presidential candidate of the People's Democratic Party(PDP), Senator Godwin Okowa is today leading the PDP governorship campaign tour to Ede zone ahead of the July 16th election.

The Delta state governor will join Senator Ademola Adeleke , the Osun governorship candidate as he takes his campaign to his home town after completing a tour of the 30 local governments and area office in Osun state.

On Wednesday, the candidate returned late to Ede from rural campaigns to towns and villages which insisted on hosting the gubernatorial flag bearer to directly listen to details of his five point agenda

The candidate also used the local tour on Wednesday to meet opinion leaders and sectoral groups with special submissions on what they expect from a PDP government if elected into office.

"I thank you all for this special meetings. I know the most important thing in a campaign is meeting the people. And I am happy I have this opportunity to brief you on my five point agenda", Senator Adeleke said in one of those meetings.

Senator Okowa's presence at today's rally is a prelude to the grand finale scheduled for the new week.

Signed
Mallam Olawale Rasheed
For: Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign Organisation (SAACO)

Re: Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour by Prince111111: 9:22am On Jul 07, 2022
The incoming VP
Re: Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour by 9jahotblog: 9:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Unity in Osun State Pdp will surely bring victories for Pdp and its governorship flagbearer on July 16th governorship Election. Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance. He’s the people’s choice.
Re: Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour by Olaoluwa122: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2022
Atiku ought to be here...Not in dubai.. cry
Re: Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour by absingle(m): 10:04am On Jul 07, 2022
I prefer wike than okowa
Re: Okowa In Osun For Pdp Campaign As Ademola Adeleke Continues Local Tour by MissLeslie(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2022
9jahotblog:
Unity in Osun State Pdp will surely bring victories for Pdp and its governorship flagbearer on July 16th governorship Election. Congratulations to Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke in advance. He’s the people’s choice.

I hope u can bet on his victory

(1) (Reply)

Apc Governors Meet Gov. Wike / Ebonyi Youths Block Peter Obi's Convoy To Declare Support For Him, Disown Umahi / Tinubu Promised Us Money, Unknown Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.