Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. (871 Views)

Kyari El-Kanemi, Shehu Of Bama, Died Of Coronavirus Disease - Sahara Reporters / Bode Thomas: How Nigerian Lawyer Died Mysteriously After Insulting Alaafin / Bode Thomas Died Of Barking After Insulting Alaafin Of Oyo. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by Ademolalanry: 10:23am On Jul 07, 2022
Good day sirs/ma on Nairaland
I'm not good at typing and not that educated.
I lost my parents at a very tender age, but thank God I was able to open sponsor myself with just ND..
I am 43 years old and will be 44 next year, I have been working as a driver for the past 9years, I drive a businessman in Lagos State but I lost my boss due to kidney failure February last year,. Last has been a bit hard to me since the death of my boss..
I had to relocate back to meet my family in my hometown, I have three grown up kids..
My boss wife gave me 50,000 to set up a business, as a family man that was not enough for me to start a business, paying bills and school fees is another problem.
The biggest mistake I made in my life was that I sold the house I was building and use the money to process travel and I was not giving visa, just like I was duped..
My wife works with a private school as a cleaner and earns little,she spoke to her boss and I was employed as a driver and I earn just #13,500.. we both work with the same school.
Immediately after I drop the school bus in the morning I always go to a nearby sawmill to work till about 3:30pm when I will pick up the students, most time I earn 1800-2k depending on the hours I work, most times I work as a labourer during weekends to make sure we don't beg to eat.
We have moved from three bedroom flat to a room and parlor because of the finances, I find it hard to even feed my families as salaries are not paid on time, most times I feel like committing sucide but words of encouragement from my wife has made me remain strong and believe the future will still work out for me., At 43 years I feel I'm a useless man but I always thank God for life.
My daughter has been sent home for school fees and staying at home doing nothing, my three months salary cannot even pay the foodstuffs I'm owing food vendors..

Dear Nairalanders,I'm writing this with tears flowing down my eyes, I'm not writing this to beg for money, but just to seek for job, if there is anyone who could help me with a better job
that will sustain me to feed my family and do better things in life, giving me money can only solve my little problem..I need a good job so that I can pay bills..I'm not comfortable with 13,500 as a family man..I believe so much in education and I don't know want my kids to drop out of school..
I decided to use a new account to write this..My location is Ekiti State.
Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by omolola100(f): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
I feel so bad sir after reading your story, I pray may the good Lord provide you a better job..the country is hard and I know what it takes working in a private school.l, I work with a private school as well.
I can still help you with 3500, from my salary, maybe you should send me Pm sir.
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by Cubalabloo(m): 10:30am On Jul 07, 2022
Only God Will see you through, not man. Stick to God.
Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by temitope27(m): 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sorry man, but me can't help you, only God can
Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by Pickmycall: 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
The classes of people that are enjoying this zoo called Nigeria are the politicians and federal government workers with portfolios.
Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by Pickmycall: 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
omolola100:
I feel so bad sir after reading your story, I pray may the good Lord provide you a better job..the country is hard and I know what it takes working in a private school.l, I work with a private school as well.
I can still help you with 3500, from my salary, maybe you should send me Pm sir.
God bless you.
Are you sure you are not the OP?I suspect you because you are also from ekiti state like the op.
Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by omolola100(f): 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pickmycall:
Are you sure you are not the OP?I suspect you because you are also from ekiti state like the op.
Smiles..I'm not o sir, when I read the story and saw the location as Ekiti,I decided to help.
I know how life is hard is in ekiti... I'm not the only one from Ekiti on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by SHINJA: 1:15am On Jul 09, 2022
Hope you are not a tinubu supporter
Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by FengChui(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2022
omolola100:
God bless you.

That's so thoughtful of you. Wven with your meagre means, you still doled out something.
Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by FengChui(m): 9:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ademolalanry:
Good day sirs/ma on Nairaland
I'm not good at typing and not that educated.
I lost my parents at a very tender age, but thank God I was able to open sponsor myself with just ND..
I am 43 years old and will be 44 next year, I have been working as a driver for the past 9years, I drive a businessman in Lagos State but I lost my boss due to kidney failure February last year,. Last has been a bit hard to me since the death of my boss..
I had to relocate back to meet my family in my hometown, I have three grown up kids..
My boss wife gave me 50,000 to set up a business, as a family man that was not enough for me to start a business, paying bills and school fees is another problem.
The biggest mistake I made in my life was that I sold the house I was building and use the money to process travel and I was not giving visa, just like I was duped..
My wife works with a private school as a cleaner and earns little,she spoke to her boss and I was employed as a driver and I earn just #13,500.. we both work with the same school.
Immediately after I drop the school bus in the morning I always go to a nearby sawmill to work till about 3:30pm when I will pick up the students, most time I earn 1800-2k depending on the hours I work, most times I work as a labourer during weekends to make sure we don't beg to eat.
We have moved from three bedroom flat to a room and parlor because of the finances, I find it hard to even feed my families as salaries are not paid on time, most times I feel like committing sucide but words of encouragement from my wife has made me remain strong and believe the future will still work out for me., At 43 years I feel I'm a useless man but I always thank God for life.
My daughter has been sent home for school fees and staying at home doing nothing, my three months salary cannot even pay the foodstuffs I'm owing food vendors..

Dear Nairalanders,I'm writing this with tears flowing down my eyes, I'm not writing this to beg for money, but just to seek for job, if there is anyone who could help me with a better job
that will sustain me to feed my family and do better things in life, giving me money can only solve my little problem..I need a good job so that I can pay bills..I'm not comfortable with 13,500 as a family man..I believe so much in education and I don't know want my kids to drop out of school..
I decided to use a new account to write this..My location is Ekiti State.

The bible says "many are the travails of the righteous, but The Lord delivers him out of them ALL". Things might seem tight at the moment, but don't despair. God will come to your aid at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: My Life Has Been Miserable Since My Boss Died. by Ademolalanry: 7:11am On Jul 10, 2022
FengChui:

The bible says "many are the travails of the righteous, but The Lord delivers him out of them ALL". Things might seem tight at the moment, but don't despair. God will come to your aid at the appropriate time.
Amen!!

(1) (Reply)

Name Of Domestic Animals In Urhobo Part 1- Odẹ Erhavwe Uwevwi Evun Urhobo Ẹbẹre / After Life / J Haplogroup Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.