Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? (510 Views)

Why Are Politicians Afraid Of Debates? / Obinna Nwosu: Most Politicians Are Jealous Of Peter Obi / Ekweremadu: Nigerian Politicians Afraid To Attend Their Children's Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 10:29am On Jul 07, 2022
APC is fighting Peter Obi, PDP is fighting Obi, NNPP is fighting Obi, Atiku is fighting Obi, Kwankwaso is fighting Obi, Tinubu is fighting, Sowore is fighting Obi, Wike was berating Obi, Fr Mbaka is attacking Obi, Obaseki is lamenting, Talba Minna is worried, Dino is fighting Obi, Chris Ubah is berating Obi, Ned Nwoko is fighting Obi, Reno Omokri is fighting Obi, Gov Shettima is fighting Obi, Gov Elrufai is fighting Obi, Gandollar is fighting Obi, Supreme Court governor is fighting Obi, all those looting this country are fighting Obi, all those who have been feeding from the woes of this country are fighting Obi, all their political attack dogs are attacking Obi, all their paid agents are attacking Obi.

But you know what? Don't fret. It is only the ripe, best and most attractive Mango fruit that is stoned the most, that attracts the most stones. It is normal, they will surely attack.

But Peter Obi is not attacking anyone. Instead he is preaching to Nigerians on what he has done and what he will offer the country. GO & VERIFY. It is only the common Nigerians (North, South, East & West), patriotic citizens, the well-meaning country men and women, boys and girls that are supporting, rooting for, canvassing, evangelizing, campaigning for and standing by Obi. These people are in the majority.

Stand firm, keep on supporting, keep on evangelizing, keep on preaching, keep on convincing all Nigerians of this good and noble product, keep on engaging and marketing this distinct politician, keep the fire on, keep your eyes on the ball.

Nigeria must succeed. Nigeria must be peaceful. Nigeria must be safe for all. Nigeria must prosper. Nigeria must move from consumption to production. And Nigerian youths must work.

Nigeria must work for all Nigerians.

Peter Obi will succeed.

TRULY OBEDIENT

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by PresidObi: 10:32am On Jul 07, 2022
Because he's talking about things which affect the common masses, while other politicians has concluded plans to buy off the votes and rule, whether we like it or not.

Peter Obi for president of Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 10:34am On Jul 07, 2022
PresidObi:
Because he's talking about things which affect the common masses, while other politicians has concluded plans to buy off the votes and rule, whether we like it or not.

Peter Obi for president of Nigeria

True talk my Brother. On Peter Obi Mandate we Stand

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Frigga13: 10:36am On Jul 07, 2022
No body is fighting Obi but his igbo IPOB

Obi and his IPOB will attack everyone aggressively

Same obi and his supporters will say they’ve infiltrated by opposition .. reason the aggressive slandering .. same Obi and his supporters will say why is everyone attacking Obi
grin

Madness !

After all Una insults abuses and cyber bullying..

Una go come carry Obi enter asorock grin

Funny IPOB bingos

Power to the people
Atiku Okowa 2023

E sure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 10:40am On Jul 07, 2022
Frigga13:
No body is fighting Obi but his igbo IPOB

Obi and his IPOB will attack everyone aggressively

Same obi and his supporters will say they’ve infiltrated by opposition .. reason the aggressive slandering .. same Obi and his supporters will say why is everyone attacking Obi
grin

Madness !

After all Una insults abuses and cyber bullying..

Una go come carry Obi enter asorock grin

Funny IPOB bingos

Power to the people
Atiku Okowa 2023

E sure
Lol... grin grin grin keep dreaming bro.
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Kdon2: 10:41am On Jul 07, 2022
OnGodnow:
APC is fighting Peter Obi, PDP is fighting Obi, NNPP is fighting Obi, Atiku is fighting Obi, Kwankwaso is fighting Obi, Tinubu is fighting, Sowore is fighting Obi, Wike was berating Obi, Fr Mbaka is attacking Obi, Obaseki is lamenting, Talba Minna is worried, Dino is fighting Obi, Chris Ubah is berating Obi, Ned Nwoko is fighting Obi, Reno Omokri is fighting Obi, Gov Shettima is fighting Obi, Gov Elrufai is fighting Obi, Gandollar is fighting Obi, Supreme Court governor is fighting Obi, all those looting this country are fighting Obi, all those who have been feeding from the woes of this country are fighting Obi, all their political attack dogs are attacking Obi, all their paid agents are attacking Obi.

But you know what? Don't fret. It is only the ripe, best and most attractive Mango fruit that is stoned the most, that attracts the most stones. It is normal, they will surely attack.

But Peter Obi is not attacking anyone. Instead he is preaching to Nigerians on what he has done and what he will offer the country. GO & VERIFY. It is only the common Nigerians (North, South, East & West), patriotic citizens, the well-meaning country men and women, boys and girls that are supporting, rooting for, canvassing, evangelizing, campaigning for and standing by Obi. These people are in the majority.

Stand firm, keep on supporting, keep on evangelizing, keep on preaching, keep on convincing all Nigerians of this good and noble product, keep on engaging and marketing this distinct politician, keep the fire on, keep your eyes on the ball.

Nigeria must succeed. Nigeria must be peaceful. Nigeria must be safe for all. Nigeria must prosper. Nigeria must move from consumption to production. And Nigerian youths must work.

Nigeria must work for all Nigerians.

Peter Obi will succeed.

TRULY OBEDIENT

Afraid of a no consequential?? I laf! grin
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Frigga13: 10:42am On Jul 07, 2022
OnGodnow:

Lol... grin grin grin keep dreaming bro.

k
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by kingsceemark(m): 10:44am On Jul 07, 2022
Kdon2:

Afraid of a no consequential?? I laf! grin

Come carry what Tinubu sent to you through me

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2022
kingsceemark:

grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Lanretoye(m): 10:46am On Jul 07, 2022
Who is fooling this one,So obi is not fighting anybody,bloody bigot.
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Kdon2: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2022
kingsceemark:

You no dey shame o!
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by inforesource: 10:50am On Jul 07, 2022
Because they don't have what he has. Example : organic followership, intellectual prowess, leadership capacity, no blood stains, no certificates cover up, no embezzlement, selfless, people oriented, no greed, wife and family not senators, straight record, no corner corner, etc. You can add your own.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by helinues: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2022
Afraid of Obi?

Hahahaha

Obi wey be like Finidi George...
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Treasure17(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2022
Because Peter Obi is a threat to them. Peter Obi is man that can rescue this nation.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Abfinest007(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2022
Envy
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2022
inforesource:
Because they don't have what he has. Example : organic followership, intellectual prowess, leadership capacity, no blood stains, no certificates cover up, no embezzlement, selfless, people oriented, no greed, wife and family not senators, straight record, no corner corner, etc. You can add your own.

U don finish work my brother
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Vickym1(f): 10:58am On Jul 07, 2022
I wonder why everyone is attacking the man right front and centre, is not his fault that people love him and campaigning for him with their resources, menh the hatred is too much, make them no assassinate the man b4 election commence

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Vickym1:
I wonder why everyone is attacking the man right front and centre, is not his fault that people love him and campaigning for him with their resources, menh the hatred is too much, make them no assassinate the man b4 election commence

God Almighty will protect Obi for us. Amen
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Tingotoe: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2022
Because he's a spoiler and not a winner. He can only pinch at their votes but can't win
Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Vickym1(f): 11:01am On Jul 07, 2022
OnGodnow:

God Almighty will protect Obi for us. Amen
Amazing amen to that cos the hatred on him now is too much

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by SlurUsername1: 11:05am On Jul 07, 2022
As far as I'm concerned tinubu hasn't said anything about obi so far, na obi supporters and tinubu supporters dey clash.
We hope to see you all after the elections

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by Obidient4life3: 11:07am On Jul 07, 2022
Because is like Messi, every defender focuses on him. He has opened their nyash and they are not happy about it

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2022
Yamiriflathead:
As far as I'm concerned tinubu hasn't said anything about obi so far, na obi supporters and tinubu supporters dey clash.
We hope to see you all after the elections

True, u are right to an extent

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by techWriter3: 12:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
True chat my Brother

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Politicians Afraid Of PETER OBI? by OnGodnow: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
techWriter3:
True chat my Brother

Let's keep selling our candidate HIS EXCELLENCY PETER OBI to the world.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Elections Is Not My Problem~ President Buhari / Nsukka Mega Rally For Peter Obi Holds Tomorrow / 2023: What Peter Obi Told Muslims On Salah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.