Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

My Issues, Urgent Attention/ Response (job And Education) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Issues, Urgent Attention/ Response (job And Education) (167 Views)

To Teachers And Education Officials In The House / Workforce Customer Experience And Education / Did U Just Get A Job And Need To Relocate? Check Out This Affordable Apartments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Issues, Urgent Attention/ Response (job And Education) by Akinzola: 11:50am On Jul 07, 2022
Hello good people.
I have two sensitive and serious issues currently bothering me.
Firstly:
I lost my job as a site supervisor/ procurement officer couple of months back, all efforts to secure another one has not being yielding, please I need good people here to help with any type of job pending the time i'll be able to secure a better one.Location:Lagos.
I'm willing to relocate

Secondly:
I got two master admission offers to study in the Uk, but I need an idea or advice on how I can get loan to fund one of the two or any help from sponsors.
Thanks.
Re: My Issues, Urgent Attention/ Response (job And Education) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2022
Akinzola:
Hello good people.
I have two sensitive and serious issues currently bothering me.
Firstly:
I lost my job as a site supervisor/ procurement officer couple of months back, all efforts to secure another one has not being yielding, please I need good people here to help with any type of job pending the time i'll be able to secure a better one.
Secondly:
I got two master admission offers to study in the Uk, but I need an idea or advice on how I can get loan to fund one of the two or any help from sponsors.
Thanks.

The first step in this situation is to take a financial inventory and overview.

Next is to get a side hustle either with your skill(s) (Orthodox or Digital).

Since we are now in a global village via the online community (internet space) then start telling your story and exploring on LinkedIn(if you yet have an account open one).

There are thousands of ways to earn via online.

Then as regards getting a loan for an educational purpose I'll ask you a simple question which I hope you'll answer " Do you have bank transactions performance bond that can give you access to credit line(Loan).

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Manager (telecomms) / Urgent Job Opening For A Plumber / 12 Helpful Tips For Doing High Paying Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.