Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday (480 Views)

Oshiomhole Hurriedly Leaves As People Kept On Shouting Obi During Campai (video) / Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable / Taraba Children & People Hug Peter Obi During His Visit To Victims Of Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by REALretep(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Take a look at the praises Reno Omokri showered on Peter Obi on his last birthday on July 19, 2021.
It is in very sharp contrast to his current vilification of Peter Obi.

Reno has succeeded in shooting himself on the leg.

The Internet never forgets...

He wrote:

Happy 60th birthday HE Peter Obi. In you, Nigeria has hope for stellar and exemplary leadership. Your achievements in Anambra and in the business world are a testament of your brilliance as a public and private administrator. Your detribalised mindset sets you far above your contemporaries. It is a honour to be associated with such a personality. Happy birthday and may God bless you with many happy returns of this day. In Christ's Name

#RenosNuggets

What are your thoughts about this?

Re: Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by jumper524(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
Does reno critize Obi or his supporters which?
Reno only chooses Atiku above Obi so where's the fuse.
He calls you guys toxic for always raining insults on people giving a different opinion on matters.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by Moh247: 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
This is to show how many people Obidient nuisance e-bandits repentant IPOB have since turned their backs on Peter Obi because of the new Ipob miscreants
Re: Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by BaddestQueen(f): 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
This is to show how many people Obidient nuisance e-bandits repentant IPOB have since turned their backs on Peter Obi because of the new Ipob miscreants
shatap
Stop talking nonsense always
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
Re: Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by BaddestQueen(f): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
Moh247:
oya take chop cheesy
agbado and cassava

Re: Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by REALretep(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
jumper524:
Does reno critize Obi or his supporters which?
Reno only chooses Atiku above Obi so where's the fuse.
He calls you guys toxic for always raining insults on people giving a different opinion on matters.
Your Reno has been making Peter Obi more popular through his many online rants meant to discredit him
Re: Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by jumper524(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
REALretep:
Your Reno has been making Peter Obi more popular through his many online rants meant to discredit him
my reno?
Only time I've been a fan of reno is when is not talking about politics.
Reno is yours not mine, you guys were the ones ass licking him cos hes against Buhari and even supported him for liking Atiku in 2019.
Now it's same you not me calling him names and other stuffs cos your on a different page this time.
Reno is getting served for trending on you and your kinds stupidity same with ffk and Simon ekpa.
You should enjoy your current leader David hundeyin while he enjoys the moment also.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri's Surprising Praises On Peter Obi During His 2021 Birthday by REALretep(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2022
jumper524:
my reno?
Only time I've been a fan of reno is when is not talking about politics.
Reno is yours not mine, you guys were the ones ass licking him cos hes against Buhari and even supported him for liking Atiku in 2019.
Now it's same you not me calling him names and other stuffs cos your on a different page this time.
Reno is getting served for trending on you and your kinds stupidity same with ffk and Simon ekpa.
You should enjoy your current leader David hundeyin while he enjoys the moment also.
You are sitting on the fence. In your previous comment, you acted like Reno's spokesman but now you are almost denying him. Come out straight let's know your stand.
You shouldn't be scared of politely airing your opinion

(1) (Reply)

Datti Baba-ahmed Live On Arise TV - Video / Isaac Fayose Mock Osun Electorate Selling Votes After Eating Agbado And Cassava / See Primate Ayodele Prophecy On Ekiti And Osun States Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.