Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,223 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

The President - I Am Disappointed With The Intelligence System. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The President - I Am Disappointed With The Intelligence System. (604 Views)

Falz For President, I Go Dey Ok With VP – Davido Reply / I Will End Boko Haram If Elected As President,,,i Fink Dz Speech Is Familiar. / ‘i’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB’- President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The President - I Am Disappointed With The Intelligence System. by newspost: 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari, visited the Medium Security Custodial Centre which was attacked by terrorists Kuje Area Council of FCT.

Soon after he arrived, according to a statement by presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, he was briefed about the attack by the Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Interior, Dr. Shuaib Mohammad Lamido Belgore, and the Controller General of Nigerian Correctional Service, Haliru Nababa, showing him the bombed-out section used to access first, and the records office which was set on fire, adding that the invaders thereafter launched an attack on all cells in which Boko Haram terrorists were held.
https://news1.com.ng/post/The-President-I-am-disappointed-with-the-intelligence-system-

Re: The President - I Am Disappointed With The Intelligence System. by Saviourk: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
PMB must always be PMB.He should be disappointed at himself smiley

(1) (Reply)

REVISITED: Scry Spells / How To Play Naija Highlife Groove On Keyboard / Computer Graphics Artist Wanted Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.