Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

‘playboy’ By Fireboy DML — Album Out On 5th Of August - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / ‘playboy’ By Fireboy DML — Album Out On 5th Of August (280 Views)

Fireboy DML "Playboy Album" Review - TrendyBeatz / Love Damini, Boy Alone, Playboy, Fireboy Dml's Album Is Disappointing [reason] / Fireboy DML Playboy: Album Of The Decade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘playboy’ By Fireboy DML — Album Out On 5th Of August by LetDemKnow(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2022

Fireboy DML will release his third studio album ‘Playboy’ on the 5th of August, a tweet from the YBNL Records singer on Wednesday, July 6 has confirmed.

In the tweet, Fireboy also shared the cover art of the album which depicts the singer donning a milk colour knitwear, his neck adorned by a set of fine pearl necklaces while he gets his hair done by a black lady with popping melanin skin. She rocks a white spaghetti top, one golden bracelet on each arm as well as a couple of rings. Her slanting head is chopped off, revealing part of her glossy lips and her left ear which is graced by a large golden earring. Photo available in the embedded tweet below.

The 26-year-old first revealed ‘Playboy’ would drop in August while making a guest appearance at Ed Sheeran’s X-Tour concert at the Wembley Stadium on June 30.

Two songs; Playboy and the unreleased Bandana with fellow YBNL Records mate Asake are expected to be the lead singles off the project. ‘Bandana’ will release on the 15th of this month and will be able to pre-save ‘Playboy’ henceforth.

Don’t forget to check back for more details on this. Bye for now.

https://mediarants.com/plalyboy-by-fireboy-dml-album-out-on-5th-of-august/

(1) (Reply)

Seeing Davido’s Sneakers In My Room Gives Me Joy - Lady Who Got N2M Reveals / This Is What I Think About Davido Stand Strong / My New Collabo With Davido Will Be Out Next October 10 Please Go Follow My Insta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.