Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays (29701 Views)

Eid-el-kabir: FG Declares June 28th & 29th, 2023 As Public Holidays / Eid-el-Kabir: FG Declares 30th And 31st July, 2020 Public Holiday / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by YourHighTension: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
What a long weekend. With no work on Monday and Tuesday.
I hereby relax till am tired.

Let's lelax together bebey.. I'm not a redpillar angry
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Realmi: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank God o
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Skillsnigeria: 3:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
Ok
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by GoodIsGod: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Holiday fall for weekend you still carry two days join for holiday.
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by yellowgarri2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
This year Sallah go red. Who go buy me chicken at least

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Jefferyhi86(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na to declare dem sabi
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Chukabiz(m): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chai! Why not Friday and Monday na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
More bombs and rpg to your Arsenal oo. Allah kbar

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by jacksonmorgan1: 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2022
evreser:

Ow much
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by yemi1504: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
wizkidblogger:
why not friday and monday na? na wa o

I thought I was the only one. Why Monday and Tuesday?

3 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Trojan8(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thank God for the holiday, really needed.
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by meobizy(f): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
All the beer I’ve craved all this while, those days will suffice.

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Seniorwriter(m): 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Deep Quote
All terrorists are Muslims.

maureensylvia:
Yes o
Congratulations to them
Check my signature

I supplied Rams yesterday to some bank customers courtesy of UBA BANK

This sallah go sweet o
Are you sure of the emboldened....So why is your phone number switchef off?...SMH....

maureensylvia:

Seniorwriter, you can go through my recent post on my business thread
The link on my signature

I informed everyone on my social media account including nairaland that my Sim was blocked by 9mobile cos it's more than 10years in use. It needed sim swap.

I've been using my personal line to send msgs
I would have resolved it today, I had alot on my plate via business supply.

Will walk to there office tomorrow morning, from tomorrow it will start going.

If you want to order goods you can send a WhatsApp message to my 9mobile line.

For your question,I supplied to UBA BANK Customers they were wowed cos it was surprise gift cheesy

Have a beautiful evening
I'm not interested in saying much....give me one of the contact to any of your active customers so I can verify your claims ....Reason is I gave your contact to a very reliable client of mine that runs an NGO with over 2 thousand children and the aged (not sure of the figure but not less than 500 men& women that gets feeding materials weekly because she requested I get her someone reliable enough to supply food materials that attracts a budget of #1.3m weekly....I helped her build over 3k donors that provide funds for her NGO activities only for her to tell me you couldn't be reached(your line was switched off)....SMH.

@commentors I didn't ask for mentions though appreciated but my request is clearly stated because the reason I contacted her was because she claimed to have supplied an outfit(UBA)...so she should do the needful to ascertain proofs.

maureensylvia:

Supplying Rams to UBA Customers courstey of UBA, do u have any problem with that?

Is it a new thing? What's the big deal?
Any special thing?

For you to have recommended me to someone shows you've studied me for awhile, why the back and forth?

I'm beginning to think you're enjoying the attention

C'mon I already explained myself, gave u link, shared pix from where I Delivered goods to each of the bank Customers... check my link on my signature, the proofs are there.

This time around,read it slowly to comprehend.

Now read it again!

Which other proof do u need? If you're not okay with the explanations given so be it.

You can give the Business to another person... That's me for u, I don't like anything that will give me headache

I have people that trust me enough to do business with me.

My business line is still my business line.

I don't like back and forth
As it stands I'm done replying you.

If you want to know more about my business, go to my business link on my signature

If you want to make more inquiry about my biz, you can book a flight to Kano. It's worth the effort considering the volume of transaction in question.

With this your response emboldened I'll pass.

@Seniorwriter.
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by yemi1504: 3:33pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chukabiz:

Abi
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by babtoundey(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na enjoyment I dey so. My Holiday started today.
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Mrkumareze(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
Very unfortunate, no money in circulation, things are fvcking hard

2 Likes

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Donzy123: 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
FINALLY, WAS THINKING THEY WILL NEVER DECLEAR
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Kipit100: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Na here we for dey see the minister for holidays and enjoyment...

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
Barka de Salah in advance my people.
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by petroldollar: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2022
Sweetplum:
What a long weekend. With no work on Monday and Tuesday.
I hereby relax till am tired.
sweet plums. embarassed
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by diportivo: 3:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

You're not current with happenings or intentionally sentimental.

Should he be clearing your carnal undecided

Even when it was digitized

if sarcasm has flown over your head, don't put the blame on me biko

go back and read what I typed slowly......using the post I quoted as your point of reference angry

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by harmargedon: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
kolafolabi:
For me and my family, no public prayer gathering on Salah day because the Government has failed and can't guarantee our safety
grin grin grin grin grin to avoid unknown calamities
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Justkenny13579(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
Them for make am Friday and monday since d ileya na Saturday.
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by kingmsookwagh(m): 3:44pm On Jul 07, 2022
So, Buhari will still comfortably celebrate this sallah with his family amidst all that's happening..
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Lazenby007(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
kolafolabi:
For me and my family, no public prayer gathering on Salah day because the Government has failed and can't guarantee our safety
Before you go hear Allah Akbar....BOOM

1 Like

Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by EmekaBlue(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Hope they make it a [b]peaceful celebration [/b]not shouting allahu akbar everywhere then engage in Bombings... Killings... Kidnapping... Terrorism attacks
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by STEWpid(f): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chai
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Enjoyment Continues
Re: Eid-El-Kabir: FG Declares July 11th & 12th as Public Holidays by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
Chukabiz:

Because muslims deserve enough time to celebrate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Willie Obiano, Osita Chidoka & Osaleke Obaze's Throwback Photo / Yakowa's Corpse Being Transported From Bayelsa To Kaduna This Morning / $12billion Taken Out Of Nigeria During Jonathan's Regime – EFCC Boss, Lamorde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.