Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Practical Step-by-step Guide To Yam Sack Farming - Yam Bag Farming - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Practical Step-by-step Guide To Yam Sack Farming - Yam Bag Farming (3870 Views)

Amazing Output From My Yam-in-sack Farming (pictures) / Sack Farming In Limited Yard Space... (yam, Palm, Vegetables) / Invest On Vertical Sack Bag Farming And Make Revenue Every Month Gauranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Step-by-step Guide To Yam Sack Farming - Yam Bag Farming by AmeLonRo(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
By popular demand, I practicalised the planting and growing of yams in sacks in this video. Many people think they need a large plot or expanse of land to plant yam.

Sack farming is here and is now the new trend for commercial and subsistent growing of yam. Get some sacks and get some soil into the sack. You can get sacks from old cement bags, old garri, semo, rice, and bean bags.
Fill the sack with soil and arrange as many as you desire in rows.

Get your yam seeds and plant them towards the very top of your bags. The yam will grow downwards as the leaves grow upwards. Ensure you have sticks or ropes that the yam leaves can twine on.

You watch and keep ensuring it twines well and you will have your mature yam in 3 months' time.

Ask your questions in the comment section below. Subscribe, share, and like this video.
I love you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIrhFHDpKMY

1 Like

Re: Practical Step-by-step Guide To Yam Sack Farming - Yam Bag Farming by Konquest: 8:33pm On Jan 11
AmeLonRo:
By popular demand, I practicalised the planting and growing of yams in sacks in this video. Many people think they need a large plot or expanse of land to plant yam.

Sack farming is here and is now the new trend for commercial and subsistent growing of yam. Get some sacks and get some soil into the sack. You can get sacks from old cement bags, old garri, semo, rice, and bean bags.
Fill the sack with soil and arrange as many as you desire in rows.

Get your yam seeds and plant them towards the very top of your bags. The yam will grow downwards as the leaves grow upwards. Ensure you have sticks or ropes that the yam leaves can twine on.

You watch and keep ensuring it twines well and you will have your mature yam in 3 months' time.

Ask your questions in the comment section below. Subscribe, share, and like this video.
I love you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIrhFHDpKMY
This thread is brilliant... 27-28 yam sacks already as shown in the video. I never knew that yams can be grown in sacks until yesterday on another NL thread.

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Snail Species / Finally Started My Poultry Business / >>the Hidden Business Opportunities In Agriculture <<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.