Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,935 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges (18087 Views)

Emefiele Arraigned In Court, Pleads Not Guilty To Charges / Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu Returns To Court After 42 Days In Detention / Babachir Lawal Appears In Court, Pleads Not Guilty To Charges (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by meobizy(f): 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Where is the boy held at the moment? That is the part of the story no one talks about.

Nigerian news that never come with pictures don tire me. I don’t know if they are true or false these days.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Fortruth: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
Foolish fools …. They have done nothing for their people and only care about their family members…

Niggers
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by lexy2014: 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rasome:
pray you will never find yourself in such a situation

Oga, Don't pray. Go and give them your own. Or is it forbidden for you to be the donor?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Benwallt(m): 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
That boy would have been declared missing by now. He for dey morgue abroad l

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by SamOchuko: 6:41pm On Jul 07, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
I don't know y I'm praying for you
God will see you through
Any mother will do anything to save d life of her child....

So true, including donating one of her kidney for her sick child but madam Ekweremadu is unwilling to do that, she prefer sourcing for kidney from an hungry street boy.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2022
I'm Yoruba, but I feel for Ekweremadu heartily. Ever since he was attacked in Germany way back, I've not stopped loving him and now I love his wife too. Whatever you may say about him I see him as a victim of both the process and workings of the System in which he has gained renown. Do not ask me why, but I see the Ekweremadus as being better than me only because they're richer; nothing more. And as God remains God forever, they're coming out of it all alive and unscathed.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by frog12: 6:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
mr. scammer will learn a lesson. him wife look too beautiful living with criminals for another month. dem go teach them big lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Ebymyk(m): 6:46pm On Jul 07, 2022
Let them rot in jail, useless politicians... I hope they pay dearly for their crimes...

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Jobola1:

Abba kyari was sewing the clothes but I heard that the bandits that attacked kuje prison stole his sewing machine yesterday grin

We need to protest on the streets for bandits to return Abba Kyari's sewing machine.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by kareemkamil(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Rasome:
I pray their daughter find another donor soon.

Go & donate for the daughter na. If not God intervention, they would have killed the boy silently, no one would ve' know.

Bro receive sense.

5 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
Newton2024:
Anything? You need Jesus in your life. Don't be wicked.

Most Mothers would risk their own lives for their children, not sacrifice the lives of vulnerable strangers. These people are evil.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by 1stGenAmerican(f): 7:28pm On Jul 07, 2022
babyboy4every1:
The guy confess at the hearing today he's 21 and not 15 as initially claimed

Why must you lie? He wasn’t even present at the hearing but the fake passport that says he is 41 was present.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by pquaver(m): 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2022
iiifedimma:
The truth is that the reasons most people are happy about Ike ekweremmadu issue is that he’s one of those bad leaders who has been looting Nigeria instead of building a good hospitals in Nigeria,,, if there are good standard hospitals in d country he wouldn’t have gone to Uk for his daughter kidney ✅
Apart from such, the supposed donor is a such liar �
By the main looking at him he’s not a minor n he lied that he was not informed that he was going to UK to donate his own kidney

If is not wickedness why not allow the boy be or even settle him in UK with all the loot for years? Someone who wanted to help your daughter if not that it didn't match would he not have done it? Ordinary good life u don't want him to have... It shows how wicked Ekweremadu is.

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by mauchiz: 7:54pm On Jul 07, 2022
iiifedimma:
The truth is that the reasons most people are happy about Ike ekweremmadu issue is that he’s one of those bad leaders who has been looting Nigeria instead of building a good hospitals in Nigeria,,, if there are good standard hospitals in d country he wouldn’t have gone to Uk for his daughter kidney ✅
Apart from such, the supposed donor is a such liar �
By the main looking at him he’s not a minor n he lied that he was not informed that he was going to UK to donate his own kidney

That is why our politicians should start working.
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Skmoda360(m): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Youngzedd:
They should be granted bail.
Which bail? Stop supporting all this rubbish polithiefians

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Newton2024: 8:34pm On Jul 07, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Most Mothers would risk their own lives for their children, not sacrifice the lives of vulnerable strangers. These people are evil.
oluseyiforjesus

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Thazard(m): 8:42pm On Jul 07, 2022
etinanguy:
If na 9ja, they 4 don release them that same day, and they will arrest the boi and his first, second and third generation family members both death and alive.

Nigeria my corntree.

gringringrin
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by 276omobolade: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
An extra month in the gulag? He probably needs it for some rehab An extra month in the gulag? He probably needs it for some rehab ...
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by tunapawizzy: 11:14pm On Jul 07, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Right thing to do. God will judge that boy, knowing fully well of his journey to the UK but claiming ignorance and under age.
The IK's will come out strong . I am not advocate for naija politician but we must not say the truth
They were arrested for attempted Organ harvesting, whether the boy is 7 or 100 is immaterial. You think a privileged man, a distinguished senator and one time deputy senate president, in his 60s negotiates with a boy of 21 to donate kidney to his daughter for a better life is fair? Donating kidney is a decision a boy of 21(they said homeless) should take on his own? Because we have not heard about his parent or guardian.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by tunapawizzy: 11:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Okealaaye:
I'm Yoruba, but I feel for Ekweremadu heartily. Ever since he was attacked in Germany way back, I've not stopped loving him and now I love his wife too. Whatever you may say about him I see him as a victim of both the process and workings of the System in which he has gained renown. Do not ask me why, but I see the Ekweremadus as being better than me only because they're richer; nothing more. And as God remains God forever, they're coming out of it all alive and unscathed.
Alive, yes. Unscathed? It depends on how u define unscathed......I pray the daughter gets a donor, and I pray her parents n David are judged according to the law of the land

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by tunapawizzy: 11:21pm On Jul 07, 2022
meobizy:
Where is the boy held at the moment? That is the part of the story no one talks about.

Nigerian news that never come with pictures don tire me. I don’t know if they are true or false these days.
He is in custody of the UK police....
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by tunapawizzy: 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2022
bizzibodi:
Let them plead guilty or insanity so that their sentences will be less.
Eventually that's what will happen. They will just want to explore all options to see how many charges they can knock off first
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by tunapawizzy: 11:29pm On Jul 07, 2022
babyboy4every1:
The guy confess at the hearing today he's 21 and not 15 as initially claimed
This doesn't change the charge from organ harvesting..it's still organ harvesting
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by ManOfSon: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
God will see you through

Yes. Ekweremadu's wife was willing to go above and beyond to demonstrate love for her daughter unless it involved donating her own kidney!

This family of six loved that girl so much until it was time to give a kidney away. Their love didn't go that far. Nor did it have to.

Then they remembered that poor, vulnerable, helpless guy who was just living his life.

3 Likes

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by abaste: 4:30am On Jul 08, 2022
see below

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by xetuhc: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2022
I pray she come out from it.God will see you through ma'am[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by rolams(m): 7:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Freelane33:
Only Peter Obi can do the job
Obi2023

Which job? Organ harvesting? Or judge?

In fact, how does this relate to the topic?
Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by bizzibodi(m): 9:33am On Jul 08, 2022
tunapawizzy:

Eventually that's what will happen. They will just want to explore all options to see how many charges they can knock off first
I think the charge of underage can be knocked off.
But soliciting for kidney donor cannot be knock off.because his letter to the embassy implicated him.

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by Nozino: 12:00am On Jul 09, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
God will see you through

Anything but donate her own kidney?

1 Like

Re: Alleged Organ Harvesting: Ekweremadu, Wife Plead Not Guilty To Charges by dfrost: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2022
Jobola1:

Even Boris Johnson sef collect. Hehe. Our house of reps speaker say Dem go apply "diplomatic pressure" on UK. I laugh tire. Anybody wey try interrupt that case must collect.

Na collecting season we dey now. Do anyhow, see you anyhow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADC Expels Dumebi Kachikwu, Presidential Candidate, Over ‘anti-party Activities’ / Plateau: Assailants Attack Another Community In Bokkos / Senate Recommends 6-year Single Term, LG Autonomy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.