Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) (414 Views)

President Buhari Departs Lagos And Flies To Senegal (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At APC National Convention (Photos) / President Buhari Participates At The 61st Independence Anniversary (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari participates at the Programme of International Development Association (IDA) Summit for Africa in Dakar, Senegal on 7th July 2022

President Buhari with R-L: President of Sierra Leone Julius Bio, DG Ops World Bank Alex Van Trotsenburg, President of Senegal Macky Sall, President of Congo Denis Sassou-Nguesso and President of Liberia George Weah at the Programme of International Development Association (IDA) Summit for Africa in Dakar, Senegal on 7th July 2022

President Buhari with R-L: President of Tanzania Samia Suluhu Hassan, President of Sierra Leone Julius Bio, and DG Ops World Bank Alex Van Trotsenburg at the Programme of International Development Association (IDA) Summit for Africa in Dakar, Senegal on 7th July 2022

President Buhari with R-L: President of Tanzania Samia Suluhu Hassan, President of Sierra Leone Julius Bio, DG Ops World Bank Alex Van Trotsenburg, President of Senegal Macky Sall, President of Congo Denis Sassou-Nguesso, President of Liberia George Weah and President of Guinea Bissau Umaro Sissoco Embalo at the Programme of International Development Association (IDA) Summit for Africa in Dakar, Senegal on 7th July 2022

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0uPXcepQVJCW53vvxXbUX1NtfoQQVsebcGJyfN5GXAMoxsXfWPmoSDTuZ9QtviZool&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

Lalasticala Seun mynd44 dominique

Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
more photos

Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 4:52pm On Jul 07, 2022
The worse calamity to befall Nigerians.

May his pro-max not happen to Nigeria ever

Again undecided tongue undecided
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2022
Buhari my pikin dey do naming ceremony for Cotonu

I know the distance no far, but you no dey use ear take hear ceremony outside "Nigeria"

Na why i dey invite you
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:
The worse calamity to befall Nigerians.

May his pro-max not happen to Nigeria ever

Again undecided tongue undecided

Stop deceiving urself APC is not leaving Aso Rock. Peter Obituary the useless thief is dead on arrive.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Stop deceiving urself APC is not leaving Aso Rock. Peter Obituary the useless thief is dead on arrive.

the camera man work when you dey do

If bandits kidnap your family member, we both know say kobo nor dey your pocket to pay ransom

Dem use suffer swear for you

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:01pm On Jul 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Na you post this thing

And na you still dey talk nonesses.

Please get sense tongue
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Na you post this thing

And na you still dey talk nonesses.

Please get sense tongue

Don't worry we go shock una all, Come 2023 by the grace of God
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Nword22: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Shameless old man disgracing the land of Zik.
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2022
Truthisunique2:
the camera man work when you dey do

If bandits kidnap your family member, we both know say kobo nor dey your pocket to pay ransom

Dem use suffer swear for you

Keep deceiving urself. Send me your account number lemme dash u 200k now. I need 50 people to send me their account details on my WhatsApp. lemme prove to you all.
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

God does not support bad things.

The god you are referring to will disappoint you tongue tongue tongue
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by CharleyBright(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Collosal Calamity of a President.
A cowardly Ex Army General who is the Commander in Chief of Armed forces of a Country that BH Terrorists are taking his army to the Cleaners and he is running to Senegal to cruise with Presidents whose country are witnessing peace and econmic growth.
Thunder strike you dead for that Senegal.
Continue to run. You will still come back to meet the problems u are running away from.
Oloshi Oloriburuku Aboki Fulani.
The worse president Nigeria has ever seen.
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2022
Totilopussylick:

God does not support bad things.

The god you are referring to will disappoint you tongue tongue tongue

Buhari APC are all God sent to deliver Nigeria and take Nigeria to the promise land.
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Madmohamed123: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep deceiving urself. Send me your account number lemme dash u 200k now. I need 50 people to send me their account details on my WhatsApp. lemme prove to you all.
undecided

Empty drum actually vibrates more, just be saving the money to open barbing saloon

When buhari don expire, you go know say photographer no be work
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Oilwell(m): 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Bros you no suppose dey mention God at all at all. You know him not.

He is light, love , truth, good, kind, merciful etc.....

You and your evil party APC have none of the above qualities.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Buhari APC are all God sent to deliver Nigeria and take Nigeria to the promise land.

grin

Me i refused to follow una go Buhari and

Tinubu promise land.

I'm going to wonderland together with my obidient brothers.
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

The devil is actually the god of this world

And he only sends his Messengers to steal, kill and destroy "trademark of apc"

So you are very right, god sent them
Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
As you see me o ISWAP I no send you o, that one no mean say I no dey wish you welli o, make you na try to repent, change you na ways ...Do everything to Beautify Islam, violence solve no problem.

Re: President Buhari Participates At IDA Summit In Senegal (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 7:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
jackcanfield:
As you see me o ISWAP I no send you o, that one no mean say I no dey wish you welli o, make you na try to repent, change you na ways ...Do everything to Beautify Islam, violence solve no problem.

See his smirk in the picture..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Those Who Slapped Prophet Odumeje Should Get Ready For This.. / Flood Sweeps Lexus SUV Away In Lagos / Abducted Train Passengers: Gumi’s Aide, Tukur Mamu Secures Release Of 7 More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.