Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Obi Is Inconsequential Come 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is Inconsequential Come 2023. (319 Views)

Bartholomew Igwedibia: Defection Of Ifeatu Obi To APC Is Inconsequential / The Seat Of “The Deputy Governor” Is Not An Inconsequential Seat. / 2016 Vs 2020: Data Shows Oshiomhole Was Inconsequential In Edo Gov Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obi Is Inconsequential Come 2023. by domDva(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is funny how an inconsequential candidate has become the center of attack by APC and PDP. You all claim Obi will not score 10,000 votes , yet, reno, sega, deji etc cannot go a day without throwing a jab at that candidate that does matter.

You will hardly see pdp supporters say anything against APC and vise versa, the 2 parties tend to be united in their attack of a Candidate that poses no threat according to them.

Obi has become the center of this electioneering season and campaign has not even officially started.

If I were you pdp and bat guys, I wouldn’t waste a minute on an inconsequential candidate who is not a threat to my principal, I will concentrate on the actual threat.

2023 is the turn of Nigerians insha Allah �
Re: Obi Is Inconsequential Come 2023. by Sergio101(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2022
Thier hallucination won't still be noticed.
Not at all!!
Re: Obi Is Inconsequential Come 2023. by budaatum: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2022
It is in fact so bad for APC and PDP that one does not hear much about them since Obi dosed us all with obedience.

2023 is the turn of Nigerians insha Allah and in Jesus mighty name Amen!

(1) (Reply)

Angry Nigerian's Protest Again See Why / House On The Rock Rooting For Obi / INEC Says It Is Investigating Claims Of Uncollected Voters Card Being Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.