Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. - Technology Market (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. (23869 Views)

All Listed Items Are For Sell (make An Offer) / PHILADELPHIA (PA) Pickup Service 4 Offer-up & Tax Free checkout 4 eBay & Amazon / White 40" Inches LG UHD 4k TV For Moderate Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by Alfred74: 9:48pm On Feb 01, 2023
laterthings:

This guy is a heartless criminal and a bloody liar. for over six months he had been playing games with me because I can't see him face to face. You bought items, I asked for tracking number you said your computer had issues, all of a sudden you said the items are missing. for several months now you are telling me you will refund me today you will refund me tomorrow.

You are very heartless criminal.

@GIANTPLUSHUB this will not go away easily, pay him his money. 6 months is not child's play. You said you have sorted him out,but you lied,reason I brought his attention to this thread,FYI I will be updating your thread daily with scam post until you pay him off,no peace for the wicked.
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 2:56pm On Feb 02, 2023
@Alfred
Thanks once again.

We said we contacted.

Attached below is screenshot of Mr Tony part payment refunded him yesterday. Till now, he hasn't contacted or responded.

His tracking allegations are blackmails as he's done that for sometimes, he has details about his orders. We have told him, we won't succumb to his ordering us around for breakdowns everytime or details he has already or going further outside our company conditions.

Part payment was done for him yesterday, Did he mentioned and acknowledged the 30k part payment refund? No! He didn't.
Check screenshot

Did he mentioned of using part of the said same refund for shipping fees, did he mentioned of asking us to use the said refund for some Amazon purchases for him?

Did he mentioned of the same GIANTPLUSHUB delivered his items and he owing shipping fees more than 200k shipping fees yet he got his items and later have the shipping fees sorted out.

Mr Tony just want things done in his own ways like being authoritative which isn't permitted like calling at odd hours at night outside business hours, which we try to explain to him that, we don't take calls outside business hours. As a company, we have our working processes and conditions too and not everytime you call outside business hours even when we try to accommodate it, you expect us to pick calls. Even when his calls are missed at odd hours, we returned his calls if we are available yet he complained of we not picking up his calls instantly at odd hours when we aren't available in which we apologize yet he keeps complaining which is somehow absurd.

Did he mentioned of being authoritative in the aspect of putting us under pressure to have things done for him in which doesn't align with our working conditions. This got us into a mess of one of his items been missing with bus driver for some days till we found it.

Did he talk about one of his threats ways of life for his false allegations on us on one of his items till he recieved both items and saw the battery differences?

Atimes, he says things out of proportions in a bid to blackmail and threaten which is illogical which we let go most of the times in a bid to trying to see him as a customer.
You can imagine him talking about tracking us whereas the said company is always available in the office for a visit for his so called imaginary agencies.
Mr Tony is such a vicious being and we don't like his pattern of business.

This will be our last response in regards to this.

Kindly, Leave the issue to the moderators. They will get involved soon.

No amount of threats or blackmailing will make us succumb to his vicious ways.

His remaining refund will be sorted out which is what we are working on.

Thanks for your concerns. We really appreciate it.

Regards.

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by Alfred74: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
@Alfred
Thanks once again.

We said we contacted.

You have done well,why not just give him a date you will refund him the said N110k so you both can move on from this. From a business perspective, the more this lingers,the more damage it will bring to your company talking about potential customers.

Give him a date,stick to it and get it over with,shalom.
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by laterthings: 6:50pm On Feb 02, 2023
Alfred74:

You have done well,why not just give him a date you will refund him the said N110k so you both can move on from this. From a business perspective, the more this lingers,the more damage it will bring to your company talking about potential customers.

Give him a date,stick to it and get it over with,shalom.

[b]
This Criminal called Giantplushub is the most vicious fraudster I have ever seen and need to be caged before he will swindle more unsuspecting people. for six months now he has been playing me that he will refund me now and then. I have to refund people their monies because of this fraudster. It took him yesterday after I have already escalated this on this board before refunding a paltry 21% of the money!. this action shows how criminal minded he is. why wait till I escalate it!!. So if I did not go this route you would not have shown any concern!! How can you say mere N30K out of N140K is part refund!.

Please ask this criminal to explain this:
you bought some Items for a client, the client asked you for track number; you gave him tracking number for some of the items and you did not give him tracking number for some. Then you gave some reason that your computer had issues only to come back later to say the items were missing shocked

You have to pay that money in full. This greedy criminal cant just cajole me with paltry N30k when he still have my 110k...That is after six months!.. to say the least its hurting and painful!

you have been ignoring me all these while despite my plea until I escalated it before you cunningly rushed to pay a paltry N30K out of N140K ostensibly to protect your online image! you are a chronic swindler. Had it been I did not put up this so you would have been playing me for God knows when.
I will not stop this until you pay me my complete money!

thanks @ Alfred74 for your concern. I do really appreciate you. Honestly, we really need to get rid of such principalities in our business space[/b]
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:11am On Feb 03, 2023
Mr Alfred,
Thanks for your concerns.

We will work on it for him to get his #110k refund this month end.

Mr James Anthony is such a criminally minded manipulator, his antics are unjust blackmail, lies, threats to satisfy his manipulative and authoritative mindset and we don't have the time for such anymore.

It's quite surprising to imagine a customer that's pleading for us to get an order worked out for him through express, we went extra miles to get it done, at the verge of delivery, it's discovered that it's a battery item which we were not informed, you need to see the way he's threatening, shouting till he got the items and realized the differences himself yet he didn't apologize.

For the last time, we don't like his pattern of business with us. We told him this already in the past, that we regretted taking his orders.

The threats, lies and blackmailing he did in the past to compel us to dance to his tune can't work again.

If he likes he should continue with this, then he will have to apologize for his refund when the time comes.
He should take note.
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We are very much available to attend to your orders.

Whatsapp : 09090287555.
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by laterthings: 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=GIANTPLUSHUB post=120598402][/quote]

This guy is such a criminal. so had it been I did not report you here you would not have bothered to even responded to me. for six months you have been playing me. had it been I gave up that money would had been a bygone. this is how you swindle people
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:16pm On Feb 03, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:44am On Feb 04, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:34am On Feb 06, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:40am On Feb 07, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:01am On Feb 08, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:11pm On Feb 08, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 6:05am On Feb 09, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Thanks for your business.

Whatsapp : 09090287555
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available to attend to your orders

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:19pm On Feb 09, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 7:53pm On Feb 09, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still available to attend to your orders

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
We are still very much available to attend to your orders.

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Thanks for your business

whatsapp : 09090287555
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:07pm On Feb 11, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still very much available to attend to your orders.

Thanks for your business so far.
Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:

Re: Our USA Items Are TAX-FREE!!! OUR RATES ARE MODERATE. by GIANTPLUSHUB: 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2023
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Still very much available to attend to your orders.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (44) (Reply)

New Hefeng Computer Embroidery Machines For sale Nigeria / Officially UNLOCK your iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S and 5 - SuntemiTech. / Direct loader for your BTC, Amazon, iTunes, steam etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.