Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Singer Turns Up For A Show While Pαŋtless, Display Her Raw Goodies On Stage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Singer Turns Up For A Show While Pαŋtless, Display Her Raw Goodies On Stage (270 Views)

Curvy And Big Nyash Lady Showered With Praises As She Display Her Assets / Goodies On My Link, / Maheeda Turns Up The Heat With S-e*y New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Singer Turns Up For A Show While Pαŋtless, Display Her Raw Goodies On Stage by FrankAnsah: 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
A video of Ugandan singer who stormed stage without wearing anything under has surfaced line.

The singer rocked a skimpy dress that left little for the fans to imagine and as she was performing, she displayed her goodies to her fans.

Thirsty fans were seen zooming in their phone cameras to get the best shots.

The singer’s intention was to trend and her mission seems to have been accomplished since the video has gone viral.

Watch the video below;

https://www.allgistroom.com/join-allgistoom-com-community-whatsapp-group/

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Just Help Me..i Am Becoming A Chronic Masturbator / Who Are Worlds Richest Billionaire Traders In 2022? / Earn $2 Just To Sign Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.