Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,293 members, 7,842,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? (443 Views)

SE/SS Unity Is Only Online. Shocking Preaching in Delta about Igbos.. / You're Not Mature,you Need Emotional Intelligence -segalink Slams Oby Ezekwesili / Emotional Moment When Orphans And Idps Hug Atiku In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by blamingthedevil: 12:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Is this True...Is it Only Online Emotional Memerism?

Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by DiscoverID: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Is this True...Is it Only Online Emotional Memerism?

Peter Peter Obi, is a legendary fraudster and president of online people's republic hence you can only find his posters littering the streets of twitter and Facebook.

1 Like

Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by Naijanascam: 3:22am On Jul 08, 2022
DiscoverID:

Peter Peter Obi, is a legendary fraudster and president of online people's republic hence you can only find his posters littering the streets of twitter and Facebook.

Hold your chest and eat this before heart attack exclusively for jagabandits

5 Likes

Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by maybet081: 4:24am On Jul 08, 2022
You know that it is only online why are you hitting your head on walls, allow them, you can simply win on the actual election.
I wonder,obi no structure, obi only online, obi cannot win, obi ordinary trader, is he the only contestant ,talk about the others now.

Win your election leave him with his only online warriors according to you.

Meanwhile please where can I get agbado and cassava my recruitment is coming?

1 Like

Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by PresidObi: 4:28am On Jul 08, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by Peacemaker5128: 4:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Pandora only popular online
Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by blamingthedevil: 9:13am On Jul 08, 2022
maybet081:
You know that it is only online why are you hitting your head on walls, allow them, you can simply win on the actual election.
I wonder,obi no structure, obi only online, obi cannot win, obi ordinary trader, is he the only contestant ,talk about the others now.

Win your election leave him with his only online warriors according to you.

Meanwhile please where can I get agbado and cassava my recruitment is coming?

Simple question, Obi Supporters will result to abusive words because they are emotionally unintelligent and don't have anything to show except lies .

Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by MadamExcellency: 9:17am On Jul 08, 2022
The political battle is no longer between APC and PDP. It's now Labour party vs All parties in Nigeria.

Is the Labour party the ruling party in Nigeria, or Is Peter Obi the president?

Labour Party doesn't even have an elected representative let alone hold any power.

Why attack Peter Obi and Labour Party and not NNPP as always?

1 Like

Re: Is This True...is it Only Online Emotional Memerism? by DiscoverID: 8:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
DiscoverID:

Again!

(1) (Reply)

Shettima Gets Nine APC Governors’ Support Amid Criticism Of Muslim-muslim Ticket / Adeleke Stop Dancing There Is No Money For You To Loot, Apc Looted All~video / 20000 Defect To APC As Abi Welcomes APC NWL Betta Edu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.