Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack (30256 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Inside The Room Where Wadume Hid Before Rearrest (pics) / Soldiers Helped Me Escape - Wadume Confesses (Full Transcript) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Tonypen247(m): 5:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Security sources in Abuja have disclosed that Taraba State kidnap kingpin and gunrunner, Hamisu Wadume, who was arrested and detained in connection with the killing of three Police IRT operatives in a special operation led by DCP Abba Kyari, is among the inmates that escaped during Tuesday night’s attack on Kuje Prison by terrorists.

It was gathered that Wadume has been in custody at Kuje prison since 2020, has not been found and was not among prisoners recaptured or those who voluntarily returned after the attack on the Kune Prison facility.

Hamisu Wadume was arrested by IRT operatives in Takum, Taraba State, for terrorising the people of the state with his criminal activities.

But the IRT operatives came under heavy fire by soldiers of 93 Battalion, Takum, in Taraba state, killing three police officers and one civilian staff.

The criminal gang claimed that the officers were not properly identified and that their vehicle had nothing to show they were policemen.

The soldiers, who also rescued Wadume from the IRT operatives, were said to have carried out the operations on the orders of their Commanding Officer.

After his rescue by the soldiers, Wadume took to his heels and escaped from Taraba State, eliciting public outrage.

He was later rearrested by the IRT operatives at Kano, brought to Abuja and charged to court, where he was remanded in prison custody.

https://newsdirect.ng/notorious-kidnap-kingpin-wadume-among-escapees-after-kuje-prison-attack/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Tonypen247(m): 5:11am On Jul 08, 2022
These guys will be roaming like hungry lions looking for people to devour...I just pray the coming days don't turn tragic for the country. cry

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research service.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Fahdiga(m): 5:15am On Jul 08, 2022
He was among the people penciled down for escape by the script writers.

205 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Creamypie(m): 5:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari u see ur life? Now, even Abuja don turn one kind place. Expect very high rate of kidnapping, robberies e,t c in Abuja

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by CalabarPikin: 5:54am On Jul 08, 2022
Part of the plan

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by gambia(m): 6:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Abuja residents should be very vigilant, many deadly criminals on the loose.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Coolbreeze1988(m): 6:39am On Jul 08, 2022
Why am I not surprised? The script has been written. Apc government I hail o

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Totilopussylick(m): 6:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari will not only be in shock to hear about

This news but electricuted tongue undecided tongue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by TinubuAdvocate1: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Just imagine! What a country how can you explain this?

And to think of it someone is in the other thread trying to discredit Peter Obi over Willie Obiano.
Didn’t Buhari build more infrastructure than both Obasanjo and Jonathan? But to say the truth which government do you prefer?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by kennyz247(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2022
to japa/leave this conspiracy called country Nigeria dey hungry me aswear...make God show us love with plenty money ooo

6 Likes

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Quest7777: 7:07am On Jul 08, 2022
At the end, nobody would be sacked or even prosecuted for complicity & gross negligence. Then it will be forgotten & then business as usual.
Nigeria, we hail thee.

9 Likes

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
You can only run, but you cannot hide.

May Devil kill all terrorists and kidnappers, robbers in Nigeria, from boko haram, to ipob terrorist organizations, esn, bandits, evil ones among the herdsmen, ritualists, cannibals,
kidnappers etc

Any sane, honest and hardworking Nigerian will gladly say AMEN to the above if they know they are not supporting and cheering on terrorists and murderers in this nation.

Again, You can only run, but you cannot hide.

We Rise.

Ballzproblemm:
your daddy is there touring the world while insecurities is at a level high
Deaths before the end of this year to all supporters and hailers of the government/people that brought Boko Haram to our darling nation.

Now let's hear you say AMEN.
Amen for where? Who wan die nah? cheesy wink cheesy
Hypo tongue

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
������������...

Done deal.......

I love this country
Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by FuckSilly: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
Good.

What of Evans?

Did he escape too?
Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by gambia(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
They should keep deceiving the gullible Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
such dangerous people in a medium , unguarded prison.
I could remember when they went to arrest him, and many IRT officers were laid ambush by the military after the call from oga at the top, and killed. You can now see why kidnaping, banditry and complexity of prosecuting them will be always difficult. NIGERIA IS GONE. Southerners wake up.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Stevenson20: 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
The person writing all these scripts for APC think that we are all dumb.

Keep fooling yourselves

8 Likes

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by dazzlingd(m): 7:08am On Jul 08, 2022
When you dont execute terrorists, this is what u get..

Nigeria I hail thee, this country is a safe haven for criminality

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by MagicBishop: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by VeryWickedMan: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2022
post=114526923:
Reading

Oga comment on the lapses of your darling daddy..

No dey read

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Alexiiydon: 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Thank God say evans never escape na people why get am come for am grin
Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
FuckSilly:
Good.

What of Evans?

Did he escape too?

Evans wey dem chain untop roof.

No be ibo man again??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Freelane33(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Evans go don escape too chai
Abuja residents are in great danger
May Allah protect you all from this evil
Government

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by money121(m): 7:10am On Jul 08, 2022
Imagin

1 Like

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by UptownVibes(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Game plan ... Prison holding terrorists with no security. And till now no security chief has resigned grin

And up until this minute, APC is still bold enough to campaign for the next election. They actually see all Nigerians to be FOOLS,just like their party members.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by clockwisereport: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Why do you me
Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by oyeb15: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
When the disciples and apostles when in prison and the Angels open the gate.... didn't they run
Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by DeZoro(m): 7:11am On Jul 08, 2022
Nonesence government
Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Mrpojj(m): 7:12am On Jul 08, 2022
Tonypen247:

https://newsdirect.ng/notorious-kidnap-kingpin-wadume-among-escapees-after-kuje-prison-attack/

I thought I read something ago where this same wadume boasted that he will soon be freed?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hamisu Wadume Among Escapees After Kuje Prison Attack by Okobola146: 7:18am On Jul 08, 2022
I'm sure he is camping in babe's house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Of 5 Excretes 73 Wraps Of Cocaine Enroute Dubai (Photo) / Married Man Baths Lover With Acid For Refusing To Be His 2nd Wife! / Yoruba, Hausa Youths Clash In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.