Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) (71896 Views)

You Don’t Have To Open Your Cleavage: Beautiful Wedding Gown Of Deeper Life Lady / Why Do Ladies Bare Cleavage? / Lady's Massive Cleavage-Baring Graduation Dress Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Crafteck1: 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Enskynelson:
1. They are simply advertising their goods
2. Remember that if men really don't like this kind of display, they would have stopped. Yes, many men love the display consciously or unconsciously.
3. For some, it is a part of their grand agenda to bring men down, through sexual lust.
4. When God created Adam, they were both naked and free. They sinned and then realized their unclothedness. Now, same man is going back to the beginning, dressing naked while those seeing them are the ones feeling ashamed for their unclothedness.

No spoil am with 4,its 4king questionable
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by GEOBOSS2020(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you that daft? Imagine you asking why someone is revealing the wares she wants to sell since that's the only thing they've got to offer. Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market.
Lol grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by YorubaSlur: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Are you that daft? Imagine you asking why someone is revealing the wares she wants to sell since that's the only thing they've got to offer. Why don't you also ask why traders display the goods they want to sell in the market.

Don't insult him, but you have a point. Showing off / flamboyancy , however It comes, has more to do with a person's mentality. (Like someone said, Normalized Low self esteem that have eaten deep into their mind from an early stage in life that causes them to rely on attention for self qualification)

While we have gotten to the point where some men will claim they are okay with it, and some women will claim it is their right to dress as they wish, the root of the matter remains that the showoff is about self glorification.

Either derived from the attention they get from showing off or the impression they have on people.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
See question

Same as asking why a ware seller display his or her goods

It's their business, so they are displaying their wares for customers to patronize them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by faithfull18(f): 9:24am On Jul 08, 2022
Like you could read my mind. I was going to write about this on my Whatsapp yesterday. It's like they all got a memo because I don't understand too.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by casualobserver: 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
Women who reveal cleavage are women who have nothing to offer a man other than sex/sexuality and feel that sexuality is what they have to entice men. Real women don’t!

Unfortunately many of them don’t realize it has the opposite effect. They only attract men looking for sex and drive away husbands. Men do not desire as a life partner a woman who shares her assets with the world!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by FireUpNow(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
OP na wa for you oo. Abeg when shop owner go to their shops nor be to display their goods for sales so that customers go come buy? Why women and ladies like wearing tight fitting clothes to show their curves, boobs and camel toes? Make their hair beautiful? It all boils down to attention seeking. Sit down their make you dey mumu yourself. Abi you never enter bus with ladies as a guy wey some girls go press your arms with their fallen olympus? What's all these moves for? Monkey
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Olastep1(m): 9:25am On Jul 08, 2022
What's your own?
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by chukskafor(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Oh my gawd, "OLYMPUS has FALLEN"
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by DMerciful(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Perhaps Pocohantas can enlighten us
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Mayeldah(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Have you seen virtuous, intelligent and hard-working girls and women show cleavage? Have you seen Ngozi Okonjo Iweala show cleavage?

Girls with empty skulls are the ones that do.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Sion47: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Your question is synonymous to this:

" WHY DO TRADERS DISPLAY THEIR WARES IN THE FRONT OF THEIR SHOP?".
The answer you get will be useful in answering your question.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

I think this is not good for our society. Nudity is a sin.

How is their cleavages your business?
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by doctor20202020(m): 9:26am On Jul 08, 2022
Prostitute and a decent girl u will kn, ebn some married. Woman dressed that way , u will kn the lady she a prositute wen the marry her , mumu husband can't talk , a decent and. Responsible woman or lady can never dressed like that , wen u are not a lunatic patient

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by macho44(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
You don't have to result to vulgar words. Are you a Buharideen?
He is a TinuBULLY grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by shoboy9: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
@OP : This is covering nipple and not the same as showing cleavage.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by doctor20202020(m): 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Prostitute and a decent girl u will kn, even some married. Woman dressed that way , u will kn the lady she a prositute wen the marry her , mumu husband can't talk , a decent and. Responsible woman or lady can never dressed like that , wen u are not a lunatic patient
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by LikesAndShares: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
chatinent:
Only cheap things get opened before bought.

Real men prefer closed food.

Oga that one is your business.

When it comes to boobs, i prefer open food.

Click like if you are a real man and you prefer open food when it comes to boobs and cleavages.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Ultimas: 9:27am On Jul 08, 2022
The question is not necessary. We know why they do.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Channah1(f): 9:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Dirty cleavages.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by 40fy: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Jeezuzpick:

Hmmmmmm.....

Question: Why haven't you died in your sleep?

**Good question!! And I'll be damned if I didn't give you an answer!!

**I always see cleavages whenever I sleep!!

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by womenareapezz: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
Ladies, and even elderly women like opening their breasts for the public to watch. What could be their reasons?

because this is the only thing those useless piece of shiit got to offer undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by treatise: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:

BAIT
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by yusufmurry: 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Nothing else, a girl/lady who has nothing to offer, show off her body. It's very simple.

We have been helping them and when one wants to marry, you skip them and marry more decent one.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 9:29am On Jul 08, 2022
See question Sha...

Why do market women display their wares in the open?!!

Op, ask intelligent questions please!
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by mecuries(m): 9:30am On Jul 08, 2022
Newton2024:
So you prefer displaying your breasts to the public because you don't want to wear a three-piece suit and walk outside by 1 p.m.? What is wrong is wrong no matter the excuse. Nudity is bad.
what made it bad? people being comfortable in what they wear is bad to you? who made you the judge?
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Guguru102(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Only Ladies with low self esteem often reveal their cleavages, they do that so as to seek for the validation of people.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by Antoeni(m): 9:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Relieving Cleavage help in Reducing High Blood Pressure in Men

Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by makoota: 9:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Interested in minting money?

So you still want to survive this year.

Just with feew cash join us in minting money out of poverty.
Whatsup me- 07014195725
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by mickyeddi(m): 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Cheap c.um dumpster. They are not a wife material.
Re: Why Do Ladies Enjoy Revealing Their Cleavage? (pictures) by marsup: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Because they are tacky.... That's the only way they can market their expired goods to the demented people who fall for it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / Lady Denied Entry At A Restaurant Because Of Her Hairstyle / I Need A Long Lasting Perfume Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.