Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,325 members, 7,864,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi (44494 Views)

6 Things Buhari Criticised Before 2015 That Got Worse Under Him As President / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair / Insecurity Getting Worse Under Buhari - Goodluck Jonathan At Fasoranti's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by surequality: 11:03am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno Omokri, how much were you paid to be doing all these?
Listen and look, any one and every one that has served in previous government (PDP or APC) at the federal level including you Reno Omokri, should keep quiet. You are among those that drag this country Nigeria to the negative state we are today. Better keep quiet!
I can perceive in my spirit that you are clearing your way to be Atiku's SSA on media and publicity!
Do not command Nigerians to stone you Reno Omokri.
P.......Peter
V.......Votes
C.......Count

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Dogi1(m): 11:04am On Jul 08, 2022
Nosense
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by CulturedGotahia: 11:05am On Jul 08, 2022
Wow, what came over Reno?? This show human nature.. how people can just switch at anytime because of benefits. Thank God the internet never forgets
Zukwaniike Reno!!!

Built2last:
Unfollow this man on all platforms now......

A former pastor turned a con man.

Nigerians, Ask RENO What he does for a living.

He will say he is an author. A con man who has a way of getting money from the unsuspecting.

Reason the thing.

The guy na hustler who goes with whoever offers the highest money. FFK Promax.

For a second, you will think OBI is the only opposition running in this election. 17 candidates contesting but OBi now appears in Renos dream.

Which sensible person will take a man saying all these about Peter last year serious.

see the hipocrisy of Reno below.

If I am Atiku, I will be worried of Reno. Just use him and get what you want and move on.

If he said all these about Peter just few months ago and now saying all these rubbish. You need to keep him at bay.

He is a dangerous person who masquerades as a pastor. Be careful with Reno.

Reno Omokri, The Manipulative Emotional Blackmailer!

“Who first shared Peter Obi's picture printed on a Muslim mat and made it go viral? Reno

Who used the mat and picture and tried to instigate a Muslim Vs Christian fight with arguments on tolerance and intolerance that even led to Peter Obi making a disclaimer? Reno

Who started the false story of Peter Obi leaving PDP to join NNPP? Reno

Who edited a picture of Peter obi and Kwankwaso and came up with the false story that Peter Obi is trying to sideline Kwankwaso in "his own party"? Reno

Who is trying so hard to make Peter Obi look merely like an Igbo project? Reno

Who is the one trying to gaslight Peter Obi's supporters by emotionally blackmailing them and accusing them of Cyberbullying? Reno

Just this recent interview that Peter Obi granted with Arise news in which he used a driver-pilot analogy to explain how we need to start hiring the right and qualified candidate for the job without the primitive consideration of tribe and religion. . . who is trying to turn his analogy upside down to cause tension and division between Muslims in the North and Christians in the South by playing a mind game on the Northerners even to the extent of making the post in the Hausa language? Reno

Who will come out to still post pictures of himself and Peter Obi and make videos claiming to be Peter Obi's friend? Reno

An evil man who should be avoided
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by CommonSense1967: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
Anyone with common sense already know what Reno is now saying.
Reno don come back to his senses after years of posting rubbish trash.
I'm not worried about Peter Obi-tuary anyway.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Prozico22(m): 11:07am On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, pls point of correction, Nigeria my beloved country can never be under pandora hoebi.

you guys are the problem we have in NIGERIA
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by akan102: 11:09am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
Why these ppl focus so much on PO than their own candidate ?
Because he is the one to defeat
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Chidex50(m): 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Reno is now the new alafin of Oyo
Do you know that name Pandora sounds so sweet? If you know the meaning of Pandora,you won't be talking. Even your Grandpa BAT is even the one that committed offence there
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Everlastingson: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
casualobserver:

There are Obi supporters from every tribe but I know you are Ibo. Once someone doesn’t agree with them they refer to it as hate, you know it’s an Ibo man. Everything to you is hate. Once anyone doesn’t agree with you it is hate, that is why 62 years you’ve never smelt the presidency.

Someone just opened a thread and comprehensively listed and posted the achievements of Obiano with pictures. We have been asking you to tell us what Obi did in Anambra, you never do all you do is abuse and say go and verify…go and verify what?

You are the underdogs, you are the ones who need our votes, you are the ones who need to convince us. Show us his achievements!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_tMPVmebQI

We know that the your goal , you APC, is to keep Nigerians suffering forever but e no go work. So now na Obiano be best Governor? Let me tell you, if na Obiano dey contest this Presidency we won't support him. Do you know that Obiano, immediately he handed over to Soludo, tried to run away to US but efcc stopped him? Why was he running? But do you also know that 9 years after Obi left office he has been in Nigeria and the efcc has not so much as invited him? Abeg find another lie.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by CommonSense1967: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Yes, because we won't allow you to insult Peter Obi the way you spent the last seven years insulting Buhari
Intolerant delusional reta@ded meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys.

Your Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Tingotoe: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2022
nony43:
Reno is still pained that Obi is making waves more than his Oga. No current presidential aspirant has granted interviews more than Obi. I will like to hear Atiku and Tinubu speak on their presidential aspirations.

Another truth is that any Presidential aspirant coming in will do better than Buhari no matter the party. We never had it this bad.
Na by interview?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by maestroferddi: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Reno, pls point of correction, Nigeria my beloved country can never be under pandora hoebi.

See this confused man...

Reno is gradually coming to the realization that Peter Obi is the next president while you are still mired in the rut of tribalism and narrow-mindedness...

Stop behaving like an agbado yoot....

There is life after all after Tinubu's impending failure...
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Everlastingson: 11:12am On Jul 08, 2022
CommonSense1967:
Anyone with common sense already know what Reno is now saying.
Reno don come back to his senses after years of posting rubbish trash.
I'm not worried about Peter Obi-tuary anyway.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.

Obi no go win still you no fit sleep became of him. Na waoo! Why not ignore him instead?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Jayblaze47(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:

The socio-political activist Wrote on his twitter page.

You all give this guy too much relevance that is why he keeps spewing nonsense each day
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by casualobserver: 11:15am On Jul 08, 2022
Everlastingson:

We know that the your goal , you APC, is to keep Nigerians suffering forever but e no go work. So now na Obiano be best Governor? Let me tell you, if na Obiano dey contest this Presidency we won't support him. Do you know that Obiano, immediately he handed over to Soludo, tried to run away to US but efcc stopped him? Why was he running? But do you also know that 9 years after Obi left office he has been in Nigeria and the efcc has not so much as invited him? Abeg find another lie.

I made an edit to my post before you posted please read again, instead of abusing us please tell us what your principals legacies are and why he is the man…..that’s all!!! No need for insults!!!!

Reproduced below:

casualobserver:

The Atiku camp can tell you despite his K leg this this and this is Atiku’s legacy in 8 yrs as VP, the Tinubu camp can tell you despite his K leg, this this and that is what Tinubu has achieved and these are his legacies. Everybody has K leg, so we will ignore Peter Obis K leg but instead of resorting to emotion and insults and calling non supporters haters, please tell us what are Peter Obi’s legacies that make him the messiah, noting we all can’t afford to make another mistake…that’s all!!!!!

When Kwakwanso said you don’t know how to play politics, you abuse and insult him…this is a man you wanted as your VP. You are here because of your actions over the last 7 years insulting people up and down. Instead of you to chart a new path and convince people by showing the merits of your candidate, you resort to more insults. Clearly you feel you have enough votes in the Obidient movement to get the majority votes and 25% in 24 states to take Obi to Aso rock, in which case carry on insulting everybody as you don’t need our votes. But IMHO, you are just lending credence to what Reno is saying, Good luck with 2023!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by VULCAN(m): 11:16am On Jul 08, 2022
On the morning of the election CNN said Hillary would win by a landslide.

They predicted she would get 87% of the votes.

We all know who won.

Ignore those who are paid to sell doubts to you.

Just get your PVC and show up to vote Obi.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by hupo: 11:18am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:

The socio-political activist Wrote on his twitter page.

Someone once said that “Reno O’mockery Nugget sense” ......
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by MuscularDick(m): 11:21am On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Ori ẹ ti daru

Is Alaafin of Oyo your mate?

You must be suffering from generational curses.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by AgboC: 11:25am On Jul 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Fact

NIGERIA WILL BE WORSE UNDER PETER OBI

THERE WON'T BE FREEDOM OF SPEECH OR FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION
How many freedom do you enjoy now and how can you prove this nonsense from your mouth. Weeked soul. An enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by tenpipsperday: 11:27am On Jul 08, 2022
Anyone who wants to trend now will attack Obi so his voice could be heard. Reno you are doing well OBIDIENTLY
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by xukwaa: 11:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Where is the link to that petition?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by RexTramadol1: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2022
Sergio101:
But better under Atiku bah??

Beside it's our burden to bear if it comes to that.

Baba agbado gave us Buhari and we beard the burden.

So all this Côck and bull story doesn't add.

Btw..... Why's every News about the recreant boisterous Reno hitting front page??.....Seun reason am.

Who are the “our”?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by tenpipsperday: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2022
thebosstrevor1:
Fact

NIGERIA WILL BE WORSE UNDER PETER OBI

THERE WON'T BE FREEDOM OF SPEECH OR FREEDOM OF ASSOCIATION

BUT THERE WILL BE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT ON THE ROAD ABI?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Nationalpikin: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Reno is an enemy of Nigeria progress. Enemy of southern Nigeria, enemy of Nigeria youths, in pdp he bullied Peter out. In apc he bullied osibanjo out, left us with atiku and tinubu, now Peter is another party yet he is still fighting him, reno will be disgraced soon
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by VoteObi2023: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Intolerant delusional reta@ded meth cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys.

Your Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
You are right. But I am sure he will be president in 2023
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Litmus: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2022
As bad as Nigeria now is, it will be worse under Obi. Peter’s horde are most intolerant. Datti Baba Ahmed is an excellent choice. He is not cut from their cloth. The Obi mob can’t tolerate what Buhari tolerates. I shudder to think of a Nigeria under their rule!

Backhand endorsement, right there. Nigeria is ripe for a leader unwilling to tolerate the usual bullshit that has turned Nigerians from a realistic tough, imaginative, hardworking people into your typical, whinny African with White-World-Is-Our-Savior mentality.

Seems as if the bolded observation above that I made in response to a post wasn't wrong. The observation was about what Nigerians are becoming. I have just seen an advert pop up on a YouTube video I was watching, the advert was an appeal to the world for handouts to starving Nigerians in the North East. embarassed
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
BaddestQueen:

never in your life mention that throne anyhow, a throne Obi of Onitsha can't match, seems you people dey mad
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by VoteObi2023: 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Fearyourcreator:

Igbos are not good ... Walahi
But Yorubas are good?

cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Benwallt(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
Like Anambra under Soludo. This guy never talk bad about atiku but has xrayed other candidates disparagingly
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by Eddygourdo(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:
A tree with good and ripe fruits attracts a lot of stones. We are on the right path . OBIDIENT
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi by shinealight(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2022
ghettokid1:

….because you guys keep shouting PO as if he has just descended from Heaven. Some ppl know his antecedents in Anambra and are not fooled one bit. He will probably be impeached within one year if he becomes President. He still needs to learn that politics is about working with others to achieve goals….not about being a solo crusader. Get real my friend!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari / Wike, Okupe, Gbenga Daniel — Six Winners And Losers Of PDP Primary / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.