Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,584 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

After 4 Years Of Attempts, I Finally Passed ICAN Exam - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / After 4 Years Of Attempts, I Finally Passed ICAN Exam (196 Views)

Finally Passed My IELTS Exam With An Overall Band Score Of 8.5 After Writing It / Dr. Bukola Bello: Mum Who Went Back To School After 4 Kids, Graduates With A PhD / CIROMA CHUKWUMA ADEKUNLE HAS FINALLY PASSED WAEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 4 Years Of Attempts, I Finally Passed ICAN Exam by starryadmin: 10:02am On Jul 08, 2022
If you want to really pass the next diet ICAN exam, this could help…….

It is still like a dream for me after the release of the result of the ICAN May 2022 diet exam, I could not check the result until 3 days later. Infact, it was my husband that checked for me because I could not withstand another failure, but to my amazement, I passed.

I almost gave up on my ICAN exam after 3 years of attempts without success, the last diet a friend introduced me to the ICAN 30 Days Study Challenge, I participated not because I was sure I will pass but because my friend said it aided her success, so I decided to give it a try.

With the ICAN 30 Days Study Challenge I was able to achieve the following before the exam;

I finished the ICAN syllabus twice,

I solved almost 10 diets past ICAN questions,

I only spent one hour per day on my studies,

I was 100% ready 3 weeks before the exam.

I just don’t know how to appreciate the organizers of the ICAN 30 Days Study Challenge, it was a perfect miracle that made me pass the ICAN exam.

This is just one of the success stories of one of our ICAN students, see more testimonies here https://starrygoldacademy.com/ican/testimonies/

Want to Join the next 30 Days ICAN Study Challenge?

Get our ICAN video lecture NOW to have access

Click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy
Or
Call Starry Gold Academy on; 08023428420, 07086810335, 08123189141

Starry Gold Academy
No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria.

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, Project Management and others.

www.starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Finish CITN Syllabus Within 30 Days? / A Must Read If You Are A Youth And Have Been Praying For An Opportunity / Nursary, Primary And Secondary School Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.