Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike (26110 Views)

Flood: Jonathan Now An IDP - Bayelsa Governor, Duoye Diri / President Buhari Receives Duoye Diri, Bayelsa Governor / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Dude397(m): 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Online almajiri.....go and look for work.....abi, you better pass those people doing kaya, labourer, washing plates for mama put?
Lazy youth jatijati......
calm down bro. I have health issues not like I don't want to work. I'm still making an effort. Go thru my profile.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Yves4real(f): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Maobichek:
To those shouting that Igbos betrayed Wike, this thread really is an eye opener, to those who seek to know the truth; Bayelsa, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Edo all in South South didn't vote for Wike but i was there @ MKO stadium and only went home because of UEFA champions league: all Abia delegates voted Wike and some other Igbos.

On the issue of Okowa betraying Southern Nigeria because he accepted to be Atiku's vice, had Wike emerged as the vice, will it be called betrayal of Southern Nigeria and if it will not, what exactly should we call it?

All our politicians are selfish, those clamouring for any political party without knowing these politicians need to wake up from deep sleep, thank you.

Are you sure about the bold?

Cross River, Edo, and River States delegates voted for Wike, while Emmanuel Udom won his state (Akwa Ibom).

Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by mrksquare: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
AnonPoet:
OPINION: A LIFE OF UNENDING BETRAYAL AND TREACHERY – HOW DIRI BETRAYED WIKE - Christopher Amadi

https://nigerdeltagist.com/opinion-a-life-of-unending-betrayal-and-treachery-how-diri-betrayed-wike-by-christopher-amadi/

Politics is a game of betrayer. Wike betrayed Patience Jonathan. Betrayed all his allies that stood by him and picked a relatively unknown career civil servant and imposed him as PDP flagbearer in Rivers state.

When Wike was raining insult on Sarieke Dickson he should have known the implication of his action. When Wike insulted the king of Kalabari on the ground of the visit by Sarieke Dickson he should have known that there is a day of recompense. Diri is the protege of Sarieke Dickson and whatever he tells him is what he does.

Wike should be ready for more political calamity. Meanwhile I see judiciary nullifying the election of Similaye Fubara on the ground of lawfully excluding Fara Dagogo.

Since Wike lost the Primary his Hubris syndrome and his diarrhea of the mouth has been curtailed.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Passionate888: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Laggafin:
Wike betrayed the South East.. Diri betrayed him.. na turn by turn.. he should keep kwayet and lick his wounds without vawulence grin
How did he betray the South East? They asked for the presidency to be zoned to the South not South East.

1 Like

Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by chukel(m): 4:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wike is a very wicked human that should actually have no interactions with others. He is mad diri nursed an ambition to be V.P and also made attempts to be. Very greedy wike. He wants everything to himself. He produced secondus single handedly. He drove him away single handedly. He produced Ayu as chairman. He wanted the presidential ticket. He wanted VP too.what sort of greed is this. Is he the only one? He should nurse ambitions but when another does, it becomes betrayal. Wike can poison people
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Maobichek: 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yves4real:

Are you sure about the bold?

Cross River, Edo, and River States delegates voted for Wike, while Emmanuel Udom won his state (Akwa Ibom).

Thanks for the clarification but the thread i commented on says otherwise, in fact it's Wike's aid that wrote the article on how Diri betrayed Wike and mention Edo as one of the South South state that betrayed Wike, please go back to the thread and read again, thank you.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by ponishah: 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Your father is a weak man. Did Jonathan, secondus, patience, complain about wike betraying them.

Did you read dele momodu's column over the weekend where he alleged that he knew the PDP BOT was going to throw the ticket open because of Atiku, so how is it wike's fault that it was thrown open when majority opted for an open contest?

How is wike childish? What is the bone of contention? A committee was set up to pick a VP for the party and the committee opted For him, if your god Atiku was not going to respect the outcome of the process why did he set up a committee for that purpose? And wike never lobbied for the VP post, Atiku went to his house and promised to make him his VP. If you were in wike's shoes will you support Atiku, after all the failed promises and resources he ploughed into the party when Atiku was away, you must be stupid!

Since he is a weak man, let them go ahead with their election without his support, why are they jittery na? Since he is inconsequential, they should leave him alone.

Really?
You did that for Wike?
Cry cry babies, you can cry with Wike for all i care.
Wike is a reckless traitor, he is not intelligent and that was why he does not know that the intrigues in power play need subtle moves.
Wike wanna chill with the big boys...
continue to bamba....

How much were you paid? ...peanuts as usual.
Wike cries too much, he is just a barking toothless bulldog. When you get closer, you will know he is just a weak power miss road.

doh, no cry too much , you hear?

1 Like

Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by JULIONE: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
So you want people to believe this nonsense.wike is just a greedy man,he should be man enough to sheath his sword and support his party just as secondus did after he forcibly removed him. Tell us something worth our time ������
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Amayabor1: 4:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
If I were to be Atiku, I could never have picked someone like Wike to be by VP. He doesn't have the temperament to be VP. Someone like Wike can plot Atiku's removal as president so that he can become president. He doesn't mind spending billions to achieve that. I don't blame Atiku. He knew Wike will give him problems so he decided to go for a calmer person. Let him not take it personal. Politics is about interests! Moreover, Atiku stand a better chance than Woke as PDP Presidential aspirant. Atiku is loved both in the north and South. Wike is hated in the far North.

So Wike donated 500 million naira to Diri? I hope his state is El-dorado because acting as father Christmas. The betrayal serves him right!
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by cdmixer123(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Young man let me correct an impression where you hinted at Governor Udom. Udom has never betrayed Wike, they both aspire. Woulde 38 vote got by Udom would have give Wike game to win? In terms to step down, wike suppose step down for Udom in terms of capacity. Look at infrastructure between Udom and Wike, Security, Education, and Road construction etc. What has happened has happened so stop telling us what we don't suppose to hear. That young man (Udom) has no hand in Wike down fall. You should have take of Okowa and Diri. But i think you just want to post what you just suggest. Stop that, don't mislead the people
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Anyiamaka: 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wike is a bad looser
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Sunday2021: 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2022
The same way Peter Obi betray APGA.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by vicfajeze: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mynd44:
So he is like Tambuwal?
the trademarks of igbos
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by OmoleJay: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nobody betrayed loud mouthed Wike, rather he betrayed himself by always spitting fire and dragging his fellow southerner Peter Obi while asslicking Tambuwal a northernèr, who chooses his fellow northernèr over loud mouthed Wike.

So in a nutshell, it's safe to say that Wike betrayed himself and the whole southern region.

You said it all.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by ponishah: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Shikamaru1:

You wish your progeny was strong and outspoken like him, unfortunately it's too late, you'll continue breeding serfs and simps in your family.

OH!
You are still rabble rousing.....
Okay, no, I only wish I have just 10% of the money he stole from Rivers treasury, that''s all....but i wish for it genuinely.

I just chuckled, because I remember when Wike was bragging that he didnt want to be a vice president, that it was the job of an errand boy.
But same just take flight with Rivers'' state money, come go perch for one corner for Abuja with his prepared speech, waiting to be announced as running mate to Atiku. Yet the post of Vp is for errand boys o, and he don over lobby for am.
in fact, Atiku is the real deal, no sentiment.

CONTINUE JUMPING LIKE AN EARTHWORM THAT JUST GOT IN TOUCH WITH SALT
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by kayusely70(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mynd44:
So he is like Tambuwal?
That one is a serial betrayal! He has no rival!
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by ZIAZI(m): 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Laggafin:
Wike betrayed the South East.. Diri betrayed him.. na turn by turn.. he should keep kwayet and lick his wounds without vawulence grin

Is Wike from the southeast or the over 150 PDP delegates from the southeast that didn't vote for Anyim Pius

Is Wike also in the APC that made Igbo delegates vote Tinubu instead of Okorocha and Umahi?

1 Like

Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Laggafin: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
ZIAZI:

Is Wike from the southeast or the over 150 PDP delegates from the southeast that didn't vote for Anyim Pius

Is Wike also in the APC that made Igbo delegates vote Tinubu instead of Okorocha and Umahi?
Comrade u sound very confused in this your post honestly
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Freemasonry: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
All I learned here is how politicians are sharing our commonwealth, and scheming among themselves.

They have no single interest in bettering the life of the average person, every project is either a conduit pipe for looting or an opportunity for cheap propaganda.

But after 2023, Peter Obi will give us a breath of fresh air. The vultures will try to undermine, sabotage and discredit his administration but they will fail, but Nigeria will succeed.

VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Ogaonos: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
AnonPoet:
OPINION: A LIFE OF UNENDING BETRAYAL AND TREACHERY – HOW DIRI BETRAYED WIKE - Christopher Amadi

https://nigerdeltagist.com/opinion-a-life-of-unending-betrayal-and-treachery-how-diri-betrayed-wike-by-christopher-amadi/
on the matter pdp VP ticket what happen as I take hear d gist .what happen was dt wike won d votes but was change because some pple in d party felt wike would be too strong for atiku to control as VP.to aviod worse senario like wat happen btw atiku ND obj he should go for someone weaker he can control ND atiku wanted an Igbo to seek votes frm east he wanted iheidioha frm imo stare but his pple want him for governor to push hope uzodinma out .so okowa was an alternative but this decision has put d party in disarray.because wike is a strong element of pdp
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Ogaonos: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Nobody betrayed loud mouthed Wike, rather he betrayed himself by always spitting fire and dragging his fellow southerner Peter Obi while asslicking Tambuwal a northernèr, who chooses his fellow northernèr over loud mouthed Wike.

So in a nutshell, it's safe to say that Wike betrayed himself and the whole southern region.
very wrong it shows u nt living in niger delta.if u really knw the truth story wike was treated unfairly why let me start frm 2015 when. Jona lost the elections other regions abandon pdp for apc esp. niger delta ND east ( I can't remember d situation of pdp in east at dt time )because niger deltans loved jona ND didn't want tinubu to take control d oil in d region .but d party was weak at dt point in fact it was dead in Edo state so apc was inputting imposters like modu sherriff Dem Dem to end d party at dt time it was akpabio dt was looked upon but failed to lead until wike came in to strengthen d party then came election in edo state ( d obaseki vs godfatherism oshomohole ND tinubu) in which wike travel to Benin ND made an impact in making sure obaseki wins under his new party he( obaseki )decamped to.after dt election it send new waves to d north some northerners pdp leaders who were having factions stated to settle.u see wike has sacrifice for PDP survive in political party system .so dishing like dt na serious mistake unless atiku consider pdp chairmanship for him as abeg no vex because wike is d most influential politician in d south south region.okowa is a failed project he didn't perform as a governor in his state ND having betrayal issue with d godfather ibori over pdp governorship ticket
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by shakdav(m): 10:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Quite okay politics is about betraying and clinch higher in the rank and move ahead,you can never have one boss in politics and survive ooh I rest my case here reminder

Come 2035, I will be contesting for the Governorship of Nassarawa state, am open to advise, support in different form, and connection, please let remember the year, Nairalanders pray for the actualization of my dream
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by eulogy: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
So this VP wey Dem no give Wike pain am like this? Wike no Sabi play national politics. U comot ur brother, Seconds go put their brother then they expect magic.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by ZIAZI(m): 4:03am On Jul 09, 2022
Laggafin:

Comrade u sound very confused in this your post honestly

Seriously? Or you read with prejudice as usual?
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Laggafin: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2022
ZIAZI:

Seriously? Or you read with prejudice as usual?
At all.. just make me understand what u mean
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by tesppidd: 6:55am On Jul 09, 2022
Mstick:
I don't know why Wike was surprised, it's on record that politicians don't respect "Accords" no matter the location it's held.

One thing I know for sure is this Wike will pay them back, he's an Obio-Akpor man.
You guys overrate this Wike too much because he has Rivers billions to spend.

Without these billions Wike is politically useless especially outside Rivers state.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by sageb: 1:43pm On Jul 09, 2022
mrksquare:

Politics is a game of betrayer. Wike betrayed Patience Jonathan. Betrayed all his allies that stood by him and picked a relatively unknown career civil servant and imposed him as PDP flagbearer in Rivers state.

When Wike was raining insult on Sarieke Dickson he should have known the implication of his action. When Wike insulted the king of Kalabari on the ground of the visit by Sarieke Dickson he should have known that there is a day of recompense. Diri is the protege of Sarieke Dickson and whatever he tells him is what he does.

Wike should be ready for more political calamity. Meanwhile I see judiciary nullifying the election of Similaye Fubara on the ground of lawfully excluding Fara Dagogo.

Since Wike lost the Primary his Hubris syndrome and his diarrhea of the mouth has been curtailed.

Hon. Farah have been released from detention.
What Wike did to the General is bad.
Did he file any case in court against wike/PDP for arresting him on screening day?
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by mrksquare: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2022
sageb:

Hon. Farah have been released from detention.
What Wike did to the General is bad.
Did he file any case in court against wike/PDP for arresting him on screening day?

Yes. The second hearing will soon be coming up. Hon. Farah bought the PDP gubernatorial form, submitted same and on the day of screening he was arrested at the venue of the screening.

What is playing out in Delta state will happen in Rivers state.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by 7lives: 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2022
Shikamaru1:
Thrash! How did he betray the south east?

The matter taya me o.
Re: Christopher Amadi: How Duoye Diri Betrayed Wike by 7lives: 8:19pm On Jul 09, 2022
vRendoh:

Pius Anyin got 16 votes total from his South East region.

Wike is not their problem.
Those who hate others cannot love themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.