Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Experienced Sales Representatives Needed Urgently - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Experienced Sales Representatives Needed Urgently (431 Views)

Experienced Sales Executive / Experienced Sales Persons / Labour Rejects N30,000 Minimum Wage Offer By House Of Representatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Sales Representatives Needed Urgently by Psalmieuzz: 11:13am On Jul 08, 2022
Are you an experienced sales representative especially in an fmcg company, goal-driven, resides in Enugu town, as well as know the nooks & crannies of the state and open for immediate employment, then the brief below is for you:
COMPANY: Shuang Shuang Nigeria limited
TITLE: Sales representative (VAN AND OPEN MARKET SALES REPS)
QUALIFICATION: at least Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
if you fit the above aforementioned, kindly send your C.V to uzuh.samuel@yahoo.com; MR SAMUEL UZUH; AREA SALES MANAGER
Re: Experienced Sales Representatives Needed Urgently by Seniorwriter(m): 11:28am On Jul 08, 2022
Psalmieuzz:
Are you an experienced sales representative especially in an fmcg company, goal-driven, resides in Enugu town, as well as know the nooks & crannies of the state and open for immediate employment, then the brief below is for you:
COMPANY: Shuang Shuang Nigeria limited
TITLE: Sales representative (VAN AND OPEN MARKET SALES REPS)
QUALIFICATION: at least Ordinary National Diploma (OND)
if you fit the above aforementioned, kindly send your C.V to uzuh.samuel@yahoo.com; MR SAMUEL UZUH; AREA SALES MANAGER

What type of Fast Moving Consumables Good(s) product does the company deal on?
I have a blue print that will help make the brand a household name via online and offline for sales boost that can make any FMCG outfit make profits of up to 1million in any currency of the place they have operations in by setting it up they'll achieve 1m customers or buyers daily or weekly and even if the companies profit on each customer is pegged @#1(one naira) that's a million naira profits daily or weekly.
The first step to scale-up as regards the Nigeria market is to ensure that the brand is a household name(known easily).

I'm open to consultation and business talks as to my proposal.

NOTE:
I don't live in Enugu.

@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At INEC / Vacancy In A Hotel At Ijaniki Ojo Lagos State. / Someone Should Link Me With Any Factory Job .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.