Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,074 members, 7,814,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Investment - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investment (117 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investment by LexusIS: 11:20am On Jul 08, 2022
Hello good people of nairaland. I am have 400k savings and I want to invest it. What kind of business can I invest on. I have lil experience with doing business with guys back then at the university,I sold phones and gained profit,but they were single phones. Is it advisable to rent a shop and start selling phones,or what can i do .I am tired of staying home.
Re: Investment by Seniorwriter(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2022
LexusIS:
Hello good people of nairaland. I am have 400k savings and I want to invest it. What kind of business can I invest on. I have lil experience with doing business with guys back then at the university,I sold phones and gained profit,but they were single phones. Is it advisable to rent a shop and start selling phones,or what can i do .I am tired of staying home.

Go for e-commerce sales funnel...

There are thousands of ways to earn via online with Orthodox or Digital Skills or Products.
Invest wisely and grow your clientele and wealth.
One trending business now is selling consumables like milk flavour to the growing purpulation of bakers and chefs alike because of the crave for meals like shawarma n it's likes.
You can also leverage on selling via online which has over 1billion active users on sure product you can sell online is to find a need that's well sorted for and create service for such needs.

You can make @least $1k weekly or monthly depends on how you use a strategy and due diligence process which I have as a blueprint which will help you grow @least 1k customers and imagine you peg your profit @ just $1 on each customers serviced.
$1 × 1000 customers...do the maths.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!
@Seniorwriter

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/07/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 01/08/2021 / Prayer Exercise For Today 5th August, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.