Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Volunteer Opportunities With Weekly Bonuses - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Volunteer Opportunities With Weekly Bonuses (144 Views)

Volunteer Opportunities With Weekly Bonuses / Volunteering Opportunity With Weekly Bonuses / Recruit Of Volunteers With Weekly Bonuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Volunteer Opportunities With Weekly Bonuses by Ivory910(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2022
PERFECT DREAMS EMPOWERMENT FOUNDATION is now open to Volunteers who will love to earn bonuses every Monday.

Our volunteers are already getting paid Bonuses every Monday.

Opportunity is open to all individuals who want to make an impact in society and live their dream life in the process.

You must have a smart phone, be passionate about helping the less privileged and ready to be financially free.

There will be training and training materials to help volunteers succeed in their career as the Chairman is on ground to work with every volunteer..... I am a happy testimony because as I came across this ample opportunity, I could imagine the future so I said YES...and today I am way.. way... way... far from financial impoverishment.... I HEAD TOWARDS LUXURY & STARDOM ... Come join me and let's team up as we earn true financial freedom via PDEF..
To participate in our presentation, whatsapp/call..,.. (07030115110)

Re: Volunteer Opportunities With Weekly Bonuses by Pdefoundation(f): 11:34am On Jul 08, 2022
Wow.
We are glad to have you here. Congratulations on your weekly bonuses.
We look forward to work with everyone interested.

(1) (Reply)

FG Warns NSIP Independent Monitors Against Intimidating Beneficiaries / Yoruba Lady, Kemi Badenoch Seeks To Replace UK Prime Minister, Boris Johnso / Which transfer app has better feature than this???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.