Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. (1097 Views)

See Tomatoes Of #300 My Wife Bought / See The Yam Tuber I Bought 3k Yesterday Afternoon. / See Onions My Wife Bought For 500 In Portharcourt Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by HAYWHYBAM(m): 11:30am On Jul 08, 2022
I was surprised when my wife brought this yam and said she bought it #1500.Where are we going in this country?

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:31am On Jul 08, 2022
Looks cute tho..
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by KristaPretty(f): 11:32am On Jul 08, 2022
Let me not talk what's on my head grin
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Totilopussylick(m): 11:35am On Jul 08, 2022
Just a piece tuber of yam for that amount

Your wife no sabi price well undecided
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 11:36am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Looks cute tho..
Stop sexualising non living objects!

1 Like

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Channah1(f): 11:38am On Jul 08, 2022
Very dry. It will not be sweet.

I once bought this kind of yam thinking it will be sweet. only to cook for hours and it refused to done. It was so hard.

after hours of wasting gas, I brought it down and it became harder as it comes in contact with cool air. I regretted buying this kind of yam.

Now, if it's not new yam especially efuru, I'm not buying.

By the way, this yam should not be more than 1k; at the most, 1200.

1 Like

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Stop sexualising non living objects!
Stop stalking and sending ladies countless mails just to please your sexual urge..!!
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop stalking and sending ladies countless mails just to please your sexual urge..!!
Sex starved broke and wretched Nigerian girl getting wet by the sight of ordinary dry yam. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 08, 2022
Nice yam tho... looks like it'll spoil quick.

You know from one angle it looks like a boomerang

From another angle it looks like...

Pretty sure Mia khalifa can take this.
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by RedChiefPriest: 11:47am On Jul 08, 2022
Op you sure say na local yam or imported yam?
If na imported yam you know they will have to pay some fees maybe na why the thing expensive BUT if na local yam be this, it is time to move to the next country.
They said your yam looks cute though,maybe you should enroll the yam in a fashion academy.

Dj! Bring me 1 plate of palmwine with 2 cups of fufu to reason this yam matter
Barman! Play me "the cute yam" by yemi alade and Ed Sheeran.

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48am On Jul 08, 2022
Zonefree:

Sex starved broke and wretched Nigerian girl getting wet by the sight of ordinary dry yam. Tueh!
Stop sending ladies countless mails requesting for their pictures...don't you have a life or m**ma so you could at least make her proud...

Stop wasting your life here moving around just to embarrass yourself....it's time you stop feeding from your momma's pot if that's gonna make you more sensible.. grin

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 11:52am On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop sending ladies countless mails requesting for their pictures...don't you have a life or m**ma so you could at least make her proud...

Stop wasting your life here moving around just to embarrass yourself....it's time you stop feeding from your momma's pot if that's gonna make you more sensible.. grin

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:54am On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=114535169][/quote]
Dumbo stop embarrassing yourself on my mention just to chicken out.. grin grin
Now run along and go get a life or keep crying on my mention like a Dumbo that you are.. grin

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by gloryhomemaker(f): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2022
God help us all. We will not die of hunger.
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Zonefree(m): 12:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Dumbo stop embarrassing yourself on my mention just to chicken out.. grin grin
Now run along and go get a life or keep crying on my mention like a Dumbo that you are.. grin

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=114535445][/quote]

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by pocohantas(f): 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
When you cut that yam, if you notice white/light yellow patches on it like it has vitiligo, don’t bother cooking it. It would never done.

It looks too dry on the surface to be edible. This one isn’t old yam. It must be the oldest yam.

1 Like

Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by bibianna(f): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
#1,500 shocked

For cut and keep or eat at once?
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by ideaz: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
HAYWHYBAM:
I was surprised when my wife brought this yam and said she bought it #1500.Where are we going in this country?

Vote wisely. I have nothing else to say
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
HAYWHYBAM:
If you want cheap yam, why aren't you farming it for yourself? undecided
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by HAYWHYBAM(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
Infact that is exactly what happened when cooked.
Channah1:
Very dry. It will not be sweet.

Once bought this kind of yam thinking it will be sweet only to cook for hours and it refused to done. It was so hard.

Iafter hours of wasting gas, I brought it down and it became harder as it comes in contact with cool air. I regretted buying this kind of yam.

Now, if it's not new yam especially efuru, I'm not buying.

By the way, this yam should not be more than 1k; at the most, 1200.
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by Channah1(f): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
HAYWHYBAM:
Infact that is exactly what happened when cooked.

Lobatan! I said it.

Abeg new yam will soon be out. Then we'll be enjoying yam again.
Re: See The Yam My Wife Bought #1500 This Morning. by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
pocohantas:
When you cut that yam, if you notice white/light yellow patches on it like it has vitiligo, don’t bother cooking it. It would never done.

It look too dry on the surface to be edible. This one isn’t old yam. It must be the oldest yam.

The oldest yam got me cracking up really well grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Way To Make Vegetable Soup / Does Heavy Dinner Make U Hungry In D Morning? / How To Test If Your Eggs Are Still Free (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.