Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Dad's Boil Developed To This - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Dad's Boil Developed To This (752 Views)

Should I Euthanize My Dad? / Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) / In Gombe, Women Boil Used Sanitary Pads And Drink It To Get High – NDLEA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad's Boil Developed To This by maxChibuzOr(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dad
Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by MufasaLion: 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
He should run back to the clinic. Are you sure it was done by a certified physician or a quack local pharmacy owner?

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by Aditkd(f): 12:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmmn. And he is diabetic.
The wound should be cleaned properly and dressed.
Use Hydrogen peroxide for the cleaning of the wound. This is to aid to introduce oxygen into the wound this facilitating wound healing.

The dressing has to be done regularly and kept clean.

I hope he takes his drugs and regularly goes for check ups.

Use Hydrogen peroxide for the cleaning of that wound.

Do have a pleasant day ahead Sir

6 Likes

Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by Omihanifa: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Aditkd:
Hmmn. And he is diabetic.
The wound should be cleaned properly and dressed.
Use Hydrogen peroxide for the cleaning of the wound. This is to aid to introduce oxygen into the wound this facilitating wound healing.

The dressing has to be done regularly and kept clean.

I hope he takes his drugs and regularly goes for check ups.

Use Hydrogen peroxide for the cleaning of that wound.

Do have a pleasant day ahead Sir

Respect smiley

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by VeryWickedMan: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Open red & yellow capsules and fill that pothole. Cover with cottonwool & cellotape.

3 days if e no dry call me bastard
Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by Eddygourdo(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
As a diabetic, they should have taken more caution with draining the boil. Hope it wasn't done by quacks
Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by Kingnelson9: 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Open red & yellow capsules and fill that pothole. Cover with cottonwool & cellotape.

3 days if e no dry call me bastard
What is red and yellow capsules?
Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by VeryWickedMan: 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
Kingnelson9:

What is red and yellow capsules?

Start buying burial items...

2 Likes

Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by Aditkd(f): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmmn. I am seeing someone writing yellow and red capsule. Ha!

Sir, I beg of you don't go and complicate a diabetic wound.

What causes diabetic wound not to heal, it's just the lack of oxygen getting into the wound that is what causes diabetic wound ulcers in injuries that were not treated properly.

That is why Hydrogen peroxide is highly recommended in cleaning of wounds of diabetic patients.

Ensure you use Hydrogen peroxide to clean that wound regularly and that wound should be kept clean.

I hope every other care is taken seriously in the health and well being of your father.

Do have a pleasant day ahead Sie

3 Likes

Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by magnum247: 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Something like this happened to my late dad but it healed after sometime. You have to tackle it bumper to bumper (fender). Use hydrogen peroxide to clean frequently, use chlorophenicol(the capsules re white in color) to dress the wound at least twice daily. Also apply GV on it and please don't cover the wound. Let it be aired as much as possible. Anytime you or his career notice the wound is getting wet, just top up the chlorophenicol capsule on it. Lastly give it time

1 Like

Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by Kingnelson9: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Start buying burial items...
You are really ur moniker
Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by greenmonk: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Eddygourdo:
As a diabetic, they should have taken more caution with draining the boil. Hope it wasn't done by quacks
Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by greenmonk: 9:59am On Jul 09, 2022
maxChibuzOr:
A month ago my dad called me from the village telling me there's a boif at the back of his head, 2weeks later I sent him cash to go to the hospital and the doctor said he has to drain the boil, he is diabetic and now the wound isn't healing

Place your dad on moringa leave tea one full drinking cup morning and evening.
If it doesn't cause him to stool he should use it as his drinking water to bring down the sugar content in his sy
Re: My Dad's Boil Developed To This by ElPhoche(m): 1:49am On Jul 11, 2022
maxChibuzOr:
A month ago my dad called me from the village telling me there's a boif at the back of his head, 2weeks later I sent him cash to go to the hospital and the doctor said he has to drain the boil, he is diabetic and now the wound isn't healing
It is unfortunate. I don't want to add to a lot of trash that has been said here. I am a medical doctor, but I am not in Nigeria. If you are interested in my professional opinion on what to do, send me a message and I would respond.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious But Questionable / Clogging The Wheels Of Cancer: Scitech360.com / Get Rid Of That Tooooth!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.