Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri (276 Views)

What Buhari Told Amaechi, Igbo Leaders About Nnamdi Kanu’s Release – Adesina / The Bitter Truth Tinubu Supporters Can't Swallow / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by tiwaz(m): 12:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Socio-political activist, Reno Omokri has dropped another shaky message to the supporter of Peter Obi.

Reno through his Official Twitter page stated the country would be in a more bad state if Peter Obi become the President.

According to him, the Obi supporters can't tolerate what President Buhari tolerates. He described Obi's mob as the most intolerant.

He wondered what Nigeria will look like under their rule.

Reno Omokri also stated Datti Baba Ahmed, Labour Party's running mate to Peter Obi was an excellent choice.

In a series of tweets he wrote:- As bad as Nigeria now is, it will be worse under Obi. Peter’s horde are most intolerant. Datti Baba Ahmed is an excellent choice. He is not cut from their cloth. The Obi mob can’t tolerate what Buhari tolerates. I shudder to think of a Nigeria under their rule!.

Source: https://www.hottestnaijanews.com/2023-peter-obi-supporters-cant-tolerate-what-buhari-tolerates-reno-omokri/

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by God1000(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
I'm Obi's supporter, however moderation should be our watchword
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by Sergio101(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Soon now you will see this rubbish in front page

Why comparing Obi with the Buhari the failure.

This man will just be making noise like little kid

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by mycar: 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yes Reno, no time for retrogressive minds, you can't place Peter obi side by side with Buhari, when he gets there and fails. we will castigate him this same way we are praising him but right now, you can't play politics with what concerns their future and be left untouched, no room for spin doctors.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by Eddygourdo(m): 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
God1000:
I'm Obi's supporter, however moderation should be our watchword
No time for that. these people are beasts and should be handled with vawulence. i was always the pacifist till i realized their hypocrisy. Not more mr good guy from me. You shake body as i no like. i hammer you wotowoto
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by Vertraulichkeit: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Are they not subjugable, yes; are they intolerant, no. If it weren't that you are an insincere person, you should have known that someone that lives in a glass house ought not to be caught throwing stones at others.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by SlurUsername1: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
ObI inherited Nnamdi kanus toxic Ipob structure so what do you expect?
But I like as ipob terrorists dey give Reno Omokri wotowoto grin
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by Quest7777: 12:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
Trash!
Any comparison should be; Buhari vs Peter Obi & not his supporters. You can't hold PO accountable for anyone claiming to be his supporters online. He is only accountable for his Campaign Organisation.
If/when PO becomes president, he will be the one ruling & not the present crop of online supporters. Infact same supporters will turn against him if he messes up.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 08, 2022
This guy is very funny. He once told us that Buhari can't stomach what Goodluck did. It's Obi turn now. Lol!
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by mrvitalis(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Are you voting Obi supporters ?
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by seborrhic: 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Those supporting the likes of Reno,FFK,Sowore and others that now turn against the two when it doesn't favour them,have only themselves to blame and should be embarrassed to now suddenly turnaround on these two men.
If by their initial actions and behaviours you could not realise these 2 are people that are solely after what they can gain from anyone they perceive can put food on their table and put them in positions of authority,then your education and brain capacity should be questioned.
If it would suit his aim and his pocket,this same Reno would turnaround tomorrow and call GEJ a far worse president than Buhari.
These are the kinds of persons their likes are,full of deceit,lacking in principles and a cursory look into their lives,academic,work related or domestic, would reveal cupboard full of far more skeletons than their fake outward appearance presents.
Re: 2023: Peter Obi Supporters Can't Tolerate What Buhari Tolerates - Reno Omokri by Abfinest007(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
The reason u can't step into Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Awesome, Peter Obi Labour Party Gets Full Support At House On The Rock Pastor Pa / Soludo Stages Razzmatazz In Anambra To Host International Development Partners. / Watch Livestream Of Osun Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.