Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,617 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) (3048 Views)

Police Blow Up Testicles Of Kidnappers In Abia State (Graphic Photos, Video) / 4 Fake SARS Officials Killed In Rivers State (Graphic photos) / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by frankleesehi(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
A secondary school teacher identified as Michael Oboro mercilessly flogged students of 'Ebrumede Secondary School' in Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta State.

According to report gathered by HGS Media Plus, Michael tied three big canes and flogged all SS2 students for reason yet unknown.

HGS Media Plus gathered that some of the student reportedly fainted while other went home with blood stains on their uniform.

It was also gathered that Michael bragged that nobody could touch him because the students where from poor homes.

"If you are not from poor homes, why are you in public schools" is what Micheal is said to have repeatedly told the students

As at the time of filing this report, most of the student are been hospitalized while others have fall ill and unable to go to school.

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/07/08/secondary-school-teacher-mercilessly-flog-students-in-delta-state-disturbing-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by eme1n(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Deltans are lawless!
I'm a deltan and I live in delta so I know and see it every day...
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by frankleesehi(m): 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
More

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
If there is still "Law" in Nigeria.

These teacher isn't supposed to go free.

This is very barbaric of the teachers behavior sad

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by madridguy(m): 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
E be like say Okowa dey owe the man salary hence the annoyance.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by MadamVanessa(f): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
shocked

Wickedness abound in majority of Nigerians heart. The level of wickedness exuded by Nigerians stink to high heaven and it's saddening.

The usêlèss idiotic nonêntity of the teacher should be deal with immediately.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Henix(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
The report failed to tell us the offence the students committed

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by VeryWickedMan: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
From what I can see only 1 stubborn goat was flogged
When you finish wailing, Michael dey wait you for school

4 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Saviourk: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
eme1n:
Deltans are lawless!
Let me not insult u. I'm a Deltan and am not lawless.Maybe it's the ones u met.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by degamonn: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
I don't really support brutality in any form. However, we should be careful how we rush to social media to report issues of discipline at school bearing in mind the rate of moral decadence in our society today.
We were tortured more than this in our secondary school days but here we are today.
I condemn the action of the teacher but this is not enough to sell the case to awaiting Child's Right Activists to use shine in the careers.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by realstars: 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
The social media war is on the teachers head right away.
But my first day in technical school was wellcomed with 46 strock by the principal of the school.

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Blackman7: 2:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Indomie generation

3 Likes

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by ITbomb(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
And the students dey complain instead of to wait for am after school
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by adecz: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
He should be apprehended &
flogged with same sticks❗️❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by juman(m): 2:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
If you beat mercilessly students of this generation, the teacher risk of been beaten or killed.
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by shawante(m): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lol.. This one na cane
If you see wetin teachers do us that year for school eh, our body dey be like where dem draw map of Africa.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Blaqroman0000: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
This one na small na

For ajeromi ifelodun high school for ajegunle lagos... Wetin I take my eyes see for cane I no fit talk, e remain make teacher burst bottle for student head...
This one them still dey learn.. But any useless teacher that tries this with my kid... Anonymously I go arrange boys scatter e head and e body with bottle... Shey na u born am for me undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by FuckDModz: 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

Animals!
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by judedwriter(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
Periodically, teachers should should undergo psychological tests..teachers sometimes act insane!
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Acme45: 6:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
This one na small na

For ajeromi ifelodun high school for ajegunle lagos... Wetin I take my eyes see for cane I no fit talk, e remain make teacher burst bottle for student head...
This one them still dey learn.. But any useless teacher that tries this with my kid... Anonymously I go arrange boys scatter e head and e body with bottle... Shey na u born am for me undecided
you can see why the next generation will either use their parents for money rituals. You can't compare the moral decadence of today to when you were in secondary school. Sociological speaking you are not the only Guidance to your child, if your friend, neighbor or teachers see the child going astray that child must be corrected or disciplined or else when that child grows up he or she will deal with you. Take it or leave it.Provb 22:6-15, Provb, 23 v 14, Provb:29 v 15. The Cain we received then in Mafoluku Grammar school oshodi Lagos really help to shaped our lives. Ask anyone who attended Mafoluku Grammar school 96 - 2001 set of Mr Opeolu, Mr Adebukola, Mr Ojulari. Those beatings moulded lives today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by okrikaboi: 6:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
I wan write thesis on the effects of flogging on children. When do we draw the line between chastising and abuse
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Holybaddo: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Person wey try such with my child
Will be buried
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by willyo(m): 9:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Holybaddo:
Person wey try such with my child
Will be buried
Na u go train that Anini pro max urself be that grin

Nor use am worry people wey dey sleep grin grin

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Usorohtheman(m): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Na so the thing go(in 2baba's voice)...
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by sammysneh(m): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is very wrong

He should be reported to a human right activies
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Slydan204: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2022
[quote author=Henix post=114536989]The report failed to tell us the offence the students committed[/quo
Gbam
Re: Secondary School Teacher Mercilessly Flog Students In Delta State (graphic Pics) by Pathokpo: 8:30am On Jul 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Wickedness abound in majority of Nigerians heart. The level of wickedness exuded by Nigerians stink to high heaven and it's saddening.

The usêlèss idiotic nonêntity of the teacher should be deal with immediately.
The culture of impunity is the major cause of this. I go show you pepper and nothing go happen.

(1) (Reply)

Obtaining By Trick [obt] / 15-year-old-girl-raped-by-15-men-in-portharcout(explicit Pictures) / OMG! 12 year old boy buried in wall in Ondo rescued (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.