Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Visa! Visa ! Visa ! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visa! Visa ! Visa ! (1208 Views)

Visa! Visa! Visa! / Check Out My Refusal And Tbaba83 (m) Re: Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by eby4real080: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2011
get a visa to travel to canada, america, london, finland, china, indonesia, italy, germany, holland, spain or any other asia, or european country. Contact me on 08068947399 or email me at honey4ebere@yahoo.co.uk. It takes only three weeks from the day you submitted your passport to get your visa ready. And you dont have to make any payment until you verify your visa and confirm that its geniue.get a visa to travel to canada, america, london, finland, china, indonesia, italy, germany, holland, spain or any other asia, or european country. Contact me on 08068947399 or email me at honey4ebere@yahoo.co.uk. It takes only three weeks from the day you submitted your passport to get your visa ready. And you dont have to make any payment until you verify your visa and confirm that its geniue.
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by danie09(m): 7:30pm On Jul 27, 2011
Bro what about libya and afghan visa ? Or even hell fire self ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2011
@poster which countries among your list have you secure the Visa for your Self and Nuclear family
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by danie09(m): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2011
bandiejay:

@poster which countries among your list have you secure the Visa for your Self and Nuclear family
the guy is allergic to travelling overseas but hes addicted to manufacturin SCAM visas grin
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by usherroyal(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2011
@ poster what do you know on how to get to georgia from nigeria is visa is given on arrival or not?
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2011
you better repent from this scam, wat do you mean three weeks, please stop deceiving yourself and get a good job and do no forget to close your account on nl we don't need people like you here. rubbish.
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by rabbits207: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2011
Babi ti seju, Awa o go mon grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by eby4real080: 3:29am On Jul 29, 2011
i am very disappointed in peoples comment here. I thought people on nairaland are reasonable and responsible group. But i guess i was wrong, if not ,how can someone that is in his or her right state of mind read a post and after reading it, start insulting the person, a person you dont know his job, his economic or financial status, his capabilities and others. I never expected that from any reasonable humanbeign. But all the same after reading my post if you dont know what to say better keep your mouth shut. A full grown man is not a man of many words but a man of action and a man that makes his words his bond. i am very disappointed in peoples comment here. I thought people on nairaland are reasonable and responsible group. But i guess i was wrong, if not ,how can someone that is in his or her right state of mind read a post and after reading it, start insulting the person, a person you dont know his job, his economic or financial status, his capabilities and others. I never expected that from any reasonable humanbeign. But all the same after reading my post if you dont know what to say better keep your mouth shut. A full grown man is not a man of many words but a man of action and a man that makes his words his bond.
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by danie09(m): 6:26am On Jul 29, 2011
eby4real080:

i am very disappointed in peoples comment here. I thought people on nairaland are reasonable and responsible group. But i guess i was wrong, if not ,how can someone that is in his or her right state of mind read a post and after reading it, start insulting the person, a person you dont know his job, his economic or financial status, his capabilities and others. I never expected that from any reasonable humanbeign. But all the same after reading my post if you dont know what to say better keep your mouth shut. A full grown man is not a man of many words but a man of action and a man that makes his words his bond. i am very disappointed in peoples comment here. I thought people on nairaland are reasonable and responsible group. But i guess i was wrong, if not ,how can someone that is in his or her right state of mind read a post and after reading it, start insulting the person, a person you dont know his job, his economic or financial status, his capabilities and others. I never expected that from any reasonable humanbeign. But all the same after reading my post if you dont know what to say better keep your mouth shut. A full grown man is not a man of many words but a man of action and a man that makes his words his bond.
Okay now i see you are just nothing but a stubborn head scammer but MR poster i just want you to know that we at nairaland are wise enough to know there is no way one man will tell us he can manufacture visa within 3weeks without taking an upfront payment. OR are you a nigerian ambassador? And moreover why do you. Want to help people get visas? Cant they get it themselves? Nobody needs a visa agent here . Pls grow up and get a life a SCAMMER is not different from a murderer. Christ is coming soon REPENT.am very disappointed in peoples comment here. I thought people on nairaland are reasonable and responsible group. But i guess i was wrong, if not ,how can someone that is in his or her right state of mind read a post and after reading it, start insulting the person, a person you dont know his job, his economic or financial status, his capabilities and others. I never expected that from any reasonable humanbeign. But all the same after reading my post if you dont know what to say better keep your mouth shut. A full grown man is not a man of many words but a man of action and a man that makes his words his bond.
[quote][/quote] Okay now i see you are just nothing but a stubborn head scammer but MR poster i just want you to know that we at nairaland are wise enough to know there is no way one man will tell us he can manufacture visa within 3weeks without taking an upfront payment. OR are you a nigerian ambassador? And moreover why do you. Want to help people get visas? Cant they get it themselves? Nobody needs a visa agent here . Pls grow up and get a life a SCAMMER is not different from a murderer. Christ is coming soon REPENT.
Re: Visa! Visa ! Visa ! by dustydee: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2011
eby4real080:

grin grin grin he is disapointed that people are not interested in his scam.

(1) (Reply)

A Referendum Breaking Scotland From The Rest Of UK To Hold In 2014 / A Nairalander's First Ever Awaiting Flight: Things To Do. / Visa Free Countries With Nigeria Passport- Www.nigeriacamera.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.