Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

BREAKING : PETER OBI Unveils Running Mate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING : PETER OBI Unveils Running Mate (259 Views)

Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign / 2023: Peter Obi Unveils Seven–Point Economic Master Plan / #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING : PETER OBI Unveils Running Mate by Fira09(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter OBI, has unveiled his running mate, Datti Baba-Ahmed.

LP, Friday, revealed Baba-Ahmed as it's Vice Presidential Candidate in next the 2023 General Elections, following the withdrawal of Doyin Okupe, who had stood in.

Baba-Ahmed was known for speaking out against corruption, in 2007 he took the Independent National Electoral Commission to court over conduct of past elections. He was known for speaking out against corruption.

He was founder and Pro-Chancellor of Baze University, and Independent University located in Abuja in the Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria which opened in April 2011.

Recall Okupe stepped down yesterday from the position to pave the way for Baba-Ahmed.

Cc : Lalasticlala mynd44 seun

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/breaking-peter-obi-unveils-running-mate/

Re: BREAKING : PETER OBI Unveils Running Mate by Massiveglory: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Our nation is at the brink of Collaspe.
Let's make our country work. Any mistake in the election will turn Nigeria to Sri Lanka.
Lets vote people we can hold accountable.
Lets vote people with conscience.
Lets vote Nigeria
Lets vote Peter obi/ Datti Baba-Ahmed
Re: BREAKING : PETER OBI Unveils Running Mate by heendrix(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tho I'm a big fan of Peter Obi but when I advised him now is not the best time for him to contest, that there are lotta things he needs to fix and more things he needed time to do, his land media army attempted to tear me apart. Again, look at the political blunder he's making at the moment, who here has heard of the name Datti Ahmed before?? Peter Obi has fast forgotten Politics is a game of numbers and you should pitch ur tent with who can pull something substantial in place of numbers to make you a force to reckon with.

With this mistake, these old baggages would just sit somewhere and be laughing hard at him and finally by September he'd be making a fool of himself in going ahead to campaign and spending lotta money on the campaign where he'd be finally embarrassed 2023 and shi shi his Terror filled OBIdient army would not contribute to compensate him.

I expected Obi to be much smarter than this sad
Re: BREAKING : PETER OBI Unveils Running Mate by T0BY(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wife To Esn/unknown Gunmen Cries Out As Husband Is Killed VIDEO / Why I Picked A Muslim VP – Bola Tinubu / Labour Party Will Labour To D*ath~tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.