Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam (256 Views)

Police Arrests Maryam Abubakar For Supplying Sex workers To Bandits / Ugwuanyi Hails IGP Abubakar For Additional Police Area Command In Enugu / Who Will Be The Best Running Mate Of Atiku Abubakar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by beejayodus(m): 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
I got this message some minutes ago. Immediately I read the content I knew 'dem boys' are on the prowl. Please, let us be careful.

Re: Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by willyo(m): 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Work start. New takers on the loose

Re: Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by Eddygourdo(m): 2:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
And who said it is for scam? who said that isnt Atiku himself. what has he done to show you that he isn't of that character.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by budaatum: 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
And who said it is for scam? who said that isnt Atiku himself. what has he done to show you that he isn't of that character.

Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
More corruption in the world.
It was already written in the Bible so am not surprised.
Re: Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by VoteObi2023: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Both of them are scammers.

It's Peter 0'clock

1 Like

Re: Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by beejayodus(m): 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Eddygourdo:
You can call the number and receive yours then.
Re: Scammers Using The Name Of Atiku Abubakar For Scam by Eddygourdo(m): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
beejayodus:
You can call the number and receive yours then.
I have called peter obi. i am obidient. i don't need to call Atiku. you should call him.

(1) (Reply)

Nsukka Massive Rally For Peter Obi / P O M: Can One Tree And Grasses Make A Forest? / Shettima? Nigeria In Trouble Over Muslim-muslim Ticket- Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.