Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt (18764 Views)

Atiku Met Three APC Governors In Dubai, Plots To Manipulate BVAS - Afegbua / 2023: Kwankwaso to meet Wike today in Port Harcourt / Anambra Rep Defects To PDP As Dogara Swears In Three APC Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
CeoMYN:

Because of Nyesom Ezenwo Wike. Just watch nah. Make Wike just support Tinubu sef.

LP na distant third for my state.
No oga.Because Rivers people hate APC
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by fof1: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Wike will not leave PDP to APC.

He will be in PDP and win River state governor, and other internal politics but work for APC in the presidential election by making sure the party get at least 30%. That’s enough.

You can be a PDP governor in your state and work for another party in the federal. The SW region successfully did that in 2011 for Jonathan.

Tinubu is a thoroughbred politician. Don’t underrate his negotiating power. Again never underrate that man ability to build coalition.

Your Postulation is not Correct Sir
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

No oga.Because Rivers people hate APC

Na lie. Na because sey we be PDP normal normal. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike later come become PDP leader.

Na Wike and Amaechi we know. Next year election go show.

We no hate APC.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by spencekat(m): 9:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

Buhari got 34 because of federal might not because of umahi.
You are correct
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by spencekat(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Why did he not use the federal might in Rivers to get 30%?
Rivers political terrain is far different from that of Ebonyi.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Bluntemperor: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
JBriel:
Wike, the beautiful bride cheesy

The three governs were already there with Govnr Wike oday.OP,this is stale News!
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by VULCAN(m): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
If Obi loses the Presidency.

He loses it to Atiku.

Almost all the Fulani govs will back him.

The Fulani rarely break ranks

What they did for Buhari in 2015, they will do for Atiku in 2022

Hotfreezer:

APC needs just 30% of Rivers.
Obi will win Rivers and lose the Presidency. GEJ did it in 2015.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Nyesom Wike. Welcome to the team in advance. You can remain in PDP and flexibly deliver for APC. I trust you.

I only need 40% of Rivers votes in the 2023 Presidential elections. Let Atiku and others share the rest.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

One thing for sure...

Tinibu will never rule this country..

Instead the worse we get will be Atiku
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Wike will not decamp. He will still be in PDP.

He’s wise to know that basic concept. But being in PDP will not stop him from working for another guy if the interest align.
He will prefer Obi ..
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Strong87: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Like seriously how many members LP as in River if I may ask you?
ExplorerReturns:
Lol. If wike insist on defecting to apc he will be given the amaechi treatment. Apc cannot win anything in rivers. Labour party will win rivers in the presidential elections
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Strong87: 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Everything is base on money and structure did obi as huge amount of money to offer with this zero chance for him to win?
Aurielfinizu:

He will prefer Obi ..

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by adekolaelect(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
Lol. If wike insist on defecting to apc he will be given the amaechi treatment. Apc cannot win anything in rivers. Labour party will win rivers in the presidential elections
wailing in advance !!! He can not just decamp like that but will work for Tinubu presidency and all of them will now decamp to Apc after they would have won in pdp .Tinubu is the next president .It is very easier for wike to work for Tinubu than to work for Obi Pandora that has no political structure to win presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Yemi7up: 9:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
tinsel:

Politics don't work this way. Wike's machinery works for Tinubu in the presidential and his other candidates in PDP in other elections. Tinubi and co did it for Jonathan.
Some young Nigerians doesn't understand politics. It was done in 2003,AC supported OBJ for presidency they even campaigned for him.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Strong87: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2022
You really know that game whella two bottles of hero for you my man
LegendHero:

He will be in PDP and win River state governor, and other internal politics but work for APC in the presidential election by making sure the party get at least 30%. That’s enough.

You can be a PDP governor in your state and work for another party in the federal. The SW region successfully did that in 2011 for Jonathan.

Tinubu is a thoroughbred politician. Don’t underrate his negotiating power. Again never underrate that man ability to build coalition.

1 Like

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by UbaGwele: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Omo this formation mad o. Let’s see how it goes.

As in over mad formation…

1 Like

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Zelenskyy(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

I am sure you got this confidence of yours from a mad man.

—In 2015 Buhari got only 5% votes in Ebonyi.

—In 2019 when Umahi (a PDP guy) gave him a tactic support, he got 34%.

That is how much a governor can influence a state. Same apply to almost every situation in all states this thing happened.

You guys will learn politics next year.

That learning will be within the confinement of the Tinubu campaign organization.

Northerns will not vote for someone they don't even regard as a real Muslim that has a political pastor as his Wife .

Next year nor far again...

The Lecture that would dash , smash and crash the aspiration of Tinubu would be ferocious .
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by casualobserver: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike cannot work for apc or tinubu in 2023.All his supporters are contesting on the platform of Pdp.apc have nothing to offer him when ameachi is his arch rival in Rivers

Tinubu worked for Jonathan in 2011 and ACN in the other elections. It’s been done before. Same was attempted by AD in 2003, although on that occasion it backfired but I think people have learnt from that lesson. Tinubu has supported other PDP candidates or candidates in other parties, a good example being Fayose. So this thing is not new.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by shakdav(m): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

I agreed with you we should not underestimate Tinubu he has been in the game of bargaining in politics, so he knows how to offer deals and work with it, he is resting and moving slowly, and Atiku is in Dubai planning for graduation, I laugh, Obi just came at the wrong time of the political game running in the country with two galliant fighting and Atiku knows Tinubu very well that he cannot beat him hands down, I support power shift to south region, am from the north central, come 2035 I will be contesting for Governorship in Nassarawa state oo, dear Nairalanders save this year and let wake up and work towards my actualization of my State, advice, support both material posters, t-shirt, caps, money and some many things you can assist me to make a different thank you all

2 Likes

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Zelenskyy(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Zeezenho:

All this APC/tinubu ochins.let me remind you this same way you guys lured apkabio,umahi and okorocha to APC Las las their political careers died and they became irrelevant.same fate await Wike.his own is that he will end in jail.mark it.

The only thing that will save wike right now is to kill his pride and start mending fences with the people he stepped on their toes.without rivers money wike is nothing politically.

You have said it all.

Wike is nothing without Rivers State Financial Warchest..

As soon as he leaves office, is political career is as good as finished.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Bennycollins: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
tinsel:

Politics don't work this way. Wike's machinery works for Tinubu in the presidential and his other candidates in PDP in other elections. Tinubi and co did it for Jonathan.
That was during the era of manipulation and allotment of 'votes'.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by oneunited(m): 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
LegendHero:

Your head correct bros, you sabi history! That year PDP cleared Lagos with over a million votes for presidential election while ACN won the governorship. Just like you said, Tinubu is a chief strategist in politics, he knows when to act,react, retrace, negotiate,etc.

1 Like

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by garfield1: 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bennycollins:
That was during the era of manipulation and allotment of 'votes'.

It is still that era
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by LegendHero(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
shakdav:

I agreed with you we should not underestimate Tinubu he has been in the game of bargaining in politics, so he knows how to offer deals and work with it, he is resting and moving slowly, and Atiku is in Dubai planning for graduation, I laugh, Obi just came at the wrong time of the political game running in the country with two galliant fighting and Atiku knows Tinubu very well that he cannot beat him hands down, I support power shift to south region, am from the north central, come 2035 I will be contesting for Governorship in Nassarawa state oo, dear Nairalanders save this year and let wake up and work towards my actualization of my State, advice, support both material posters, t-shirt, caps, money and some many things you can assist me to make a different thank you all

Well said, may God grant you long life and good health to realize your ambition in 2035.

However, you need to make a lot of money and network on your own to realize that dream easily. There is little Nairalanders can do for you because politics is very local and the kind of money politicians spend is not only those for campaign materials.

First by now, you need to join the winning party in Nassarawa and start adding value in your local community through philanthropy and be very vocal but yet recognize political leaders in those areas and mingle.

Try to read about Makinde in Ibadan. That guy is an example of how people get to the top in politics through philanthropy and calculating move. He just made sure people know him through his works, and when opportunity showed in PDP, he picked that and use it as a launch pad to get the governorship ticket and the rest is history.

You need money, fame, grassroot clout, political gladiators as mentors, formidable party, and good luck.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by LegendHero(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
oneunited:

Your head correct bros, you sabi history! That year PDP cleared Lagos with over a million votes for presidential election while ACN won the governorship. Just like you said, Tinubu is a chief strategist in politics, he knows when to act,react, retrace, negotiate,etc.

You’re 100% correct.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by WhizdomXX(m): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
haffaze777:

Like Pandora criminal bah?
They go low, we go high.
#dumpatiku
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
CeoMYN:

You dey lie Oga. If Wike support APC for presidential election, men go Port.

Na Wike and Amaechi we know.

Nothing go happen to our 001
keep deceiving urself... When Akpabio Port to APC did PDP not win in Akwa ibom? Let Wike Port if he get mind na
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Jmichael1(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Wike cannot work for apc or tinubu in 2023.All his supporters are contesting on the platform of Pdp.apc have nothing to offer him when ameachi is his arch rival in Rivers

no permanet enemy or frd in politics...

knw dis and knw peace
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by yyba: 2:41am On Jul 09, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
forget about that one in politics. KWANKWASO and SHEKARAU in kano state are in one place today. WAMAKO and DINGYADI in sokoto state are in one place. In kebbi state ALEIRO and DAKINGARI are in the same place.
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 09, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
keep deceiving urself... When Akpabio Port to APC did PDP not win in Akwa ibom? Let Wike Port if he get mind na

PDP go win normally for Governorship election. Na my state, no dey use Akwa Ibom grade us.

All Wike gats do na to give APC better vote for presidential election. E no really need to decamp sef

1 Like

Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by TrueNigerian300: 4:49am On Jul 09, 2022
He no go better for nigerian politicians ooooo���
Re: Three APC Governors To Meet Wike In Port Harcourt by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2022
CeoMYN:

Na lie. Na because sey we be PDP normal normal. Nyesom Ezenwo Wike later come become PDP leader.

Na Wike and Amaechi we know. Next year election go show.

We no hate APC.
Akuko ndi mgbu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures And Videos From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Akwa Ibom / ‘GenCos Sell Cheap Power To Neighbouring Countries’ / Dismiss Atiku's Petition, Tinubu To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.