Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,155 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:32 AM

Free Paypal Package For Nigerians - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Paypal Package For Nigerians (632 Views)

MTN YellowEleven Surprise For Nigerians / Top Googleplay Apps Made By Nigerians for Nigerians / Mtn New Bundle Package For Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Paypal Package For Nigerians by Maximus85(m): 9:32am On Jul 27, 2011
Paypal is an important tool for INTERNET BUSINESS people like you. Its the best PAYMENT PROCESS where foreigners can PAY you for services you have rendered or goods you have sold to them.

You also can BUY things online with paypal.

But paypal removed Nigeria from their list. Meaning as a Nigerian you cannot register. This is as a result of the bad name that these internet fraudsters has given to us. But i have a GOODNEWS for you. There is a legal way you as a Nigerian can still own a paypal account.

IMPORTANT NOTE: IF YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO USE THIS PAYPAL SECRET I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU FOR ILLEGAL PURPOSES, PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME.

For you the GENUINE online business people.
You can contact me by sending a mail to: jimmy.pelemoh@gmail.com
Re: Free Paypal Package For Nigerians by icconium(m): 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2011
There is no legal way to get a paypal account as a Nigerian. Claiming that i am from Niger is the same illegal connection.
Re: Free Paypal Package For Nigerians by Maximus85(m): 12:13am On Jul 28, 2011
icconium:

There is no legal way to get a paypal account as a Nigerian. Claiming that i am from Niger is the same illegal connection.
it all depends on what you are doing with the paypal account which could make you a criminal or an upright citizen.
Re: Free Paypal Package For Nigerians by cyif2003(m): 8:18am On Jul 28, 2011
i nid it plz my email is cyif2003@yahoo.com
Re: Free Paypal Package For Nigerians by Krosslife(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2011
please, send the info to my email box @ ajibawoolusola@gmail.com.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Help / I'm Interested In Buying Ur Bold 2 @ 20k / Which Mobile Phone Is The Most Expensive In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.