Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss (1566 Views)

16-year-old Yahoo Boy Dies In A Hotel In Abia During Incantation (PHOTOS) / Yahoo Yahoo Apprentice In Ibadan Bags Six Months Imprisonment (Photo) / 'I Enjoyed It' - 16-Year-Old Girl Abducted For Sex Romp Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Marvhaz: 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Destiny Peter, a teenage boy with the intention of learning how to be a full time Yahoo guru was rescued by operatives of the Economic and Financial Crimes commission,(EFCC) just before he was used for ritual purposes by his teacher.

The EFCC in a statement, said the 17-year-old boy was rescued on July 1 from an apartment in Mpape, a suburb of Abuja.

Peter contacted the anti-graft agency through its Twitter account,@officialEFCC, on Friday, 1st of July and he narrated how some suspected internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) kidnapped him with the intention of using him for money rituals.

In a series of tweets, the boy wrote:
“Good afternoon sir, I called the EFCC number and lay some complaints about some yahoo boys intending using me for ritual and he said I should send a screenshot of the location

The house is in Mpape, but don’t know the exact place so check google map and save the screenshot. I’m in the bathroom because I don’t want his boys to know what I’m doing. My name is Destiny Peter and the place is Mpape. I don’t know the actual place but I used google maps and the people in the house now are his boys. Hold on let me try and do a video, sir”.

He was subsequently instructed to send a screenshot of his location to the EFCC using the Google Location App on his smartphone.

Upon getting the Twitter SOS, the commission mobilzed a team of operatives to rescue the boy from the identified location in Mpape.

On getting to the house, they found Peter locked up in a room and met four other suspects who were arrested.

They are; Aboaba David, 16, Isaac Johnson, 18, In-house cook, Miracle Moses, 20, and leader of the syndicate, Jamilu Aliyu, 20, popularly known as Jamilu Smith.

While being interrogated, Peter revealed that he was threatened by Jamilu Smith, who told him that if he was not able to cash out (defraud) victims within two weeks, he would be sacrificed for rituals.

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/efcc-operatives-rescue-17-yr-old-yahoo.html

Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Ishowlee: 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Omo iya mi bu oshe sori...
No dey follow dem talk say na grace...
Grace keh...
Grace pa iya e (Grace kee your mother)...

First timer FTC!

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 4:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmm, how we keep chasing wealth badly in a world where our lives can be taken at any time by the owner really baffles me
May we end well
#there'snothinglikeyahoo#
#allofyouareritualist#
#stayawayfrombadcompany#
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Agricmoney(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hmmm

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by realstars: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Get rich quick and die so soon.
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by NaijaGoBetter20: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
So me way
So me way

I think una de read am
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Mayemavins: 6:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
E normal now grin
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by UptownVibes(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
The boss will be like.. Hey.. This boy has finished me grin The boy should watch his back after the whole drama, cux the boss might never forgive him. Efcc won't be able to protect him,if the boss settles them with enough funds..

You're afraid not to be used for rituals, but you want to learn how to reap people off their hard earn money.. Something that is likely to end the victims life.. Stupid boys..

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by JBoss25(m): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Holybaddo: 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
He's no bro.
He's a snitch
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Wintertime: 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Life
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
This 30 year old man I’m seeing here is 17 angry
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Asianjollof007: 7:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ishowlee:
Omo iya mi bu oshe sori... No dey follow dem talk say na grace... Grace keh... Grace pa iya e (Grace kee your mother)...
First timer FTC!

Bu ose s'ori, o fe f'omolo gun se? Guy, e no plum.
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Flora2Sweet: 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2022
From Death to Jail
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by SAMBARRY: 10:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Smh

See job
Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Tejumola856: 11:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ishowlee:
Omo iya mi bu oshe sori...
No dey follow dem talk say na grace...
Grace keh...
Grace pa iya e (Grace kee your mother)...

First timer FTC!

First time FTC and you write nonsense!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Rescue 17yr Old Yahoo Apprentice Abducted For Rituals By His Boss by Flamethehussler: 8:00am On Jul 09, 2022
nothing like grace now
Formats don cast finish

(1) (Reply)

GRAPHIC VIDEO: Traffickers Flogs Lady Mercilessly For Insulting Her Mother / Nigerians Lament In Benin Prison!! / Armed Robber That Was Caught At TASUED Main Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.