Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,880 members, 7,844,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age (33837 Views)

Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by dler07: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
undecided
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by Gkay1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2022
Confusion everywhere
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by AustineE1: 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
We are OBIdient and YUSful!
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by duro4chang(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2022
They want to create problem for this man. The man no wan wahala na wahala dey run after him

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by MrBachelor: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
He actually looks 50s

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by julitoch: 9:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
He just confirmed in his channel's TV interview that he is 53 years
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by LollySeaSide: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
They have arrived.
Grappling on thin air as usual.
We don't need to know the young man's age to confirm his fitness.
We only begin to ask for date of birth when some people with shaky shaky hands and constantly wet underpants claim to be town "boys".
Obi/Yusuf combo is the best thing to ever happen to Nigeria.
Energy, dexterity, vision, articulation, coordination, focus, records of achievements, a clear road map.
I can go on and on and on.
There's no doubt whatsoever in my mind that the new Nigeria we have craved for so long is actually coming to fruition in 2023.
The youths are wiser now.
2015 and 2019 taught us a lesson that is unfortunate but necessary.
I know there are youths who'll still tow the path of stupidity but I am confident they'll be inconsequential at the end.
May I OBIDIENTLY remind you that we are the youths, the kingmakers of Nigeria and IT IS OUR TURN!!!!!!!!

Peter Obi & Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed for a greater Nigeria.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by eddie7: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed is the son inlaw to General Aliyu Gasau, one of the King makers in this Country. A younger brother of Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed, who twitted about Peter Obi on June 24 - the tweet Obi read at the Catholic Guild Meeting last month (see below)!

Who is Hakeem Baba-Ahmed? He is the Spokesman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Do you remember Prof. Ango Abdullahi who came out last month to say Atiku and Tinubu can't fix Nigeria?

Well Prof. Ango Abduallahi is the Chairman of the Northern Elders Forum!

Are you still with me? Are you connecting the dots?

Just few days ago, Shehu Mahdi insinuated on ARISE TV that OBJ and Prof. Abdullahi are "promoting Peter Obi in the North". And that the duo together with IBB and General Aliyu Gasau are planning to form a 3rd Force to enthrone Peter Obi Presidency.

Last week Nigeria Labour Congress and Trade Unions Congress of Nigeria publicly announced the backing of Peter Obi candidate.

On Saturday the Northern Youths launched the Peter Obi mobilization.

Me: if you like continue to say "Obi can't win", "Obi has no structure" "North will not vote for Obi..." West will vote for Tinubu... You are the one whose head is buried in the sand like an ostrich!

WE MOVE!

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by emerged01(m): 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
NwaNimo1:
As long as he's not approaching 80.....

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
As a matter of fact he is approaching 80 because one day he will get there if God will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by paskal16: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
He’s in his fifties for sure

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by biosystech: 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
He just said he is 53 on Arise TV some minutes ago!

3 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by ceejayluv(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hurricane OBI is really giving some people sleepless nights... They're digging faster than rodents now..

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by onuman: 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
DiscoverID:

No to PDP after you clowns supported them for 23 years and until obi was schemed out ? Tell me something, funny huh?

Methinks, Obi left PDP even before the primaries. So how was he schemed out?

Do with your perpetual presidential candidate of PDP who destroyed the party.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by harsysky(m): 9:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dsalvo:

Trust me, they would be shouting "up PDP" if Obi was the flagbearer of the Party. Hypocrisy and IPOBians na 'follow come'. Lol.

You are right, and it goes to show that you are indecisive. If a party comes up with a good leader, majority will key into it. You can't just come up with incompetent lots and expect everyone to be party loyalist.

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by Mystic216: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
As long as he’s not using 5mins to open one page of paper
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by fof1: 9:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
treesun:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/08/datti-baba-ahmed-confusion-over-peter-obi-running-mates-age

WHAT IS IMPORTANT IS THAT, HE IS YOUNGER TO PETER OBI...SO THEY ARE YOUNG BREED SEEKING THE VILLA,PLS. SUPPORT THIS PAIR AND SALVAGE NIGERIA FROM D BRINK OF COLLAPSE AND EXTINCTION...

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by WhizdomXX(m): 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
DiscoverID:

No to PDP after you clowns supported them for 23 years and until obi was schemed out ? Tell me something, funny huh?
Pdp made a mistake giving a fulani man again after 8 years of Buhari, it was Wike's turn or nothing. I would rather vote Tinubu than Atiku but giving Obi's popular choice of running mate I think Labour party now has a chance and I'll be in solidarity with them.

3 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by fof1: 10:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
DiscoverID:

RUBBISH TALK...NEXT ONE?

2 Likes

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by AustineE1: 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
DiscoverID:
Like Peter Obi, like this clown. Someone that can't even win his ward? LP is actually the Losers Party.
...he can not win his ward but he won a house of rep seat,won a senatorial seat,you guys are just impossible,can you embrace positivity and progress for once Nigeria will be great again,inspite of the set back from the APC govt in place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by kenedy175(m): 10:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Even at 53 he is still young enough to be Tinubu son

Lmao. Stop pressing people's necks oo

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by Realists(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:
Invaders go soon invade this place.....

I remember in the other thread someone was able to detect error in his age dem don run dey tag the guy hater and enemy of progress....

They like scrutinizing other people's age buh dey don't want others to do same to dem....

Age is now nothing but numbers
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by ablejesus26(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oplomo:
Tinubu agbado urchins, una no dey rest.

Una go poor, still come dey do witchcraft?

Tueh!

Asin madu ga bu ogbenye bu kwa amoosu grin
Very stubborn and disObidient shildren grin grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by fantasy2018: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wiki na facebook now abi?
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by kenedy175(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Some people will just die of unnecessary hypertension.

The Obi/Ahmed ticket is one APC, PDP and co all envy. They couldn't even dream of such grin
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by Realists(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
inoki247:
Invaders go soon invade this place.....

I remember in the other thread someone was able to detect error in his age dem don run dey tag the guy hater and enemy of progress....

They like scrutinizing other people's age buh dey don't want others to do same to dem....

Obidients new edict is that " Age is nothing but Numbers". It's a fact that Nigerian politicians are all opportunists, Baba Ahmad reduced his age to that of a youth & shaved his bears because Obi said his vice president must be a youth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by rollywise(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
This is unnecessary noise, Peter Obi and his running mate isn't a threat.

The battle is between Tinubu and Atiku.
Even when the time reach, those shouting OBIdient up and down will vote between the two candidates above.

That's why we rest and let Obi bulldogs take over Nairaland grin

Are you in this country of woes and sorrow? When some of you talk, I wonder if you enjoy the suffering in this country. Well let it be to everyone as they wish this country

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by Emola12(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

Even when the time reach, those shouting OBIdient up and down will vote between the two candidates above.

as I see ur username self a no need to talk again (thatfairguy) continue to dey collect #10000 per vote and suffer for 4yrs no prob

1 Like

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by WhizdomXX(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

This election is between Tinubu and Obi. Atiku will only win in his Adamawa State.
Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by Amotekun777: 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arise O' Compatriots...

Agbado-Cassava! grin

Re: Datti Baba-Ahmed: Confusion Over Peter Obi's Running Mate’s Age by Shascky33: 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
Tinubu is still older than his grandfather

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Trapped In Abuja Building Collapse / Photo: President Buhari Arrives India / Senators, Reps Exchange Blows In Akpabio’s House Ahead Of Convention - TheNation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.