Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote (1305 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer, Aloy Ejimakor To Tinubu: Don’t Inherit Buhari’s Hostility / Kwankwaso Will Inherit Buhari’s 12 Million Votes & More – Abubakar Yesufu / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
This Is Why It Will End In Tears For Those Hoping To Inherit Buhari's Block Votes

Do you know that in 2003 - 2015 that North West and Noth East had some PDP and other parties governors voted by the masses of the aforementioned two regions, but at the national level they always vote for Buhari's personality as a presidential candidate in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 respectively despite Buhari having his own party candidates at state level during governorship election ?..

Why didn't Buhari influence his followers to vote for his party candidates at the state level during governorship election those periods ?

In 2015 when Nothern big weights politicians like Kwankwaso, Atiku and Buhari were together, they narrowly managed to give Jonathan 3 million votes difference , what would now happen now they have spilted ?

Are those waiting to Iherit Buhari's votes want Buhari to rig an election for them ? :
( Note that Buhari doesn't care about politics or political party affairs like a nationalist he should be, Buhari place more on ethnicity that party affairs.. To him ethnicity matters more than governance, competence , equity or political party affairs.. You can check his current administration for confirmation)..

Infact, the new electoral law is like a dagger on their chest!!

I ask again, how would they now inherit Buhari's cult followers after these reasons
listed above?

https://www.nairaland.com/7217956/2023-it-end-tears-those#114543168

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Everything don scatter after Kwankwaso and Atiku's emergence

5 Likes

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Ezeama400: 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Tinubu supporters initially thought that PDP will zone the presidency to East while APC zones theirs to the west, but it didn't work that way...

4 forces on ground to battle this time around

2 Likes

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Is going to be fun while PDP And APC fight each other LP and NNPP steal Northern states votes the block vote PDP will not get in SE and SS because of OBI factor now MIDDLE belt obi will take it all he needs to do is more conversation, the co north we will get vote, too based on christans and none too u see KK states, and na war zone

1 Like

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Jack500: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
This op is notorious for losing and failure,I remember how she was so sure Tinubu won't win the APC primary.

Your tears will be sweet in February. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Enyimbafc: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
You are very good in analysing politics keep it up.

1 Like

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by wallarwallar(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Dis people with dere empty brain ... What sort of mentality is dis no wonder they always fail.

1 Like

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Emibolt: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
But wait o. Why are people not noticing the last picture grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:06pm On Jul 08, 2022
Jack500:
This op is notorious for losing and failure,I remember how she was so sure Tinubu won't win the APC primary.

Your tears will be sweet in February. grin

Wetin concern Nigerians with what happens in APC ?.. It's an APC buisness not Nigeria..

Your case is like saying that that one was sure or not sure of who wins ADC or SDP presidential ticket...

We are talking presidential election here where Nigerians will decide, not about delegates .. Wake up!!
Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Arysexy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Agbado thinks romancing Ganduje will make him inherit Buhari votes.

Huge disappointment awaits him come 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by pinkPUSSY(f): 6:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Lalasticlala move this to fp undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Jack500: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Wetin concern Nigerians with what happens in APC ?.. It's an APC buisness not Nigeria..

Your case is like saying that that one was sure or not sure of who wins ADC or SDP presidential ticket...

We are talking presidential election here where Nigerians will decide, not about delegates .. Wake up!!

You dont know it is an APC business before you were foaming and predicting how the Northerner have betrayed Tinubu?

You are a sore loser, accept your loss in peace and another big one is coming in February, that one might throw you into coma if you are not careful cheesy grin
Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by CyynthiaKiss(f): 6:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
Do you know that in 2003 - 2015 that North West and Noth East had some PDP and other parties governors voted by the masses of the aforementioned two regions, but at the national level they always vote for Buhari's personality in 2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015 respectively despite Buhari having his own party candidates at state level during governorship election ?..

Why didn't Buhari influence his followers to vote for his party candidates at the state level during governorship election those periods ?

In 2015 when Nothern big weights politicians like Kwankwaso, Atiku and Buhari were together, they narrowly managed to give Jonathan 3 million votes difference , what would now happen now they have spilted ?

Are those waiting to Iherit Buhari's votes want Buhari to rig an election for them ? :
( Note that Buhari doesn't care about politics or political party affairs like a nationalist he should be, Buhari place more on ethnicity that party affairs.. To him ethnicity matters more than governance, competence , equity or political party affairs.. You can check his current administration for confirmation)..

Infact, the new electoral law is like a dagger on their chest!!

I ask again, how would they now inherit Buhari's cult followers after these reasons
listed above?

https://www.nairaland.com/7217956/2023-it-end-tears-those#114543168

Lalasticlala Lalasticlala

Very deep analysis
Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Arysexy:
Agbado thinks romancing Ganduje will make him inherit Buhari votes.

Huge disappointment awaits him come 2023

Nothern politicians can't give him what he wants.. If Buhari with his influence couldn't influence his followers to vote his party candidates in NW and NE in 2003 to 2011 who's Ganduje ?

1 Like

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ezeama400:

Tinubu supporters initially thought that PDP will zone the presidency to East while APC zones theirs to the west, but it didn't work that way...

4 forces on ground to battle this time around

Atiku's emergence threw them off balance hence the frustration... They were hoping that PDP will zone East while APC zones to the SW,then they will use all manner of propaganda against Eastern Candidate that's why they were shouting Meet Yorubas at the pooling unit .. Now that plan has been scattered they are no more boasting of meeting Igbos at the pooling at pooling unit... They have started romancing and begging Wike to come to their rescue because Atiku and Kwankwaso are with their koboko wetin for them in the NW and NE grin

1 Like

Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by Ezeama400: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
pinkPUSSY:

Atiku's emergence threw them off balance hence the frustration... They were hoping that PDP will zone East while APC zones to the SW,then they will use all manner of propaganda against Eastern Candidate that's why they were shouting Meet Yorubas at the pooling unit .. Now that plan has been scattered they are no more boasting of meeting Igbos at the pooling at pooling unit... They have started romancing and begging Wike to come to their rescue because Atiku and Kwankwaso are with their koboko wetin for them in the NW and NE grin

grin
Re: 2023:See Why It I'llEnd In Tears For Those Eyeing To Inherit Buhari's Block Vote by pinkPUSSY(f): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
Is going to be fun while PDP And APC fight each other LP and NNPP steal Northern states votes the block vote PDP will not get in SE and SS because of OBI factor now MIDDLE belt obi will take it all he needs to do is more conversation, the co north we will get vote, too based on christans and none too u see KK states, and na war zone

(1) (Reply)

Dear SW Tinubu Supporters Tell Us Why Tinubu And Not Osinbajo. / I Want To Move Alone - Governor Nyesom Wike / Videos Of People Burning APC Brooms Happened In Nigeria (Proof)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.