Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,503 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours (376 Views)

Lady's Photo Taken To A Shrine In Edo By Her Customer. Judith Trafford Cries Out / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo / Family Raises Alarm As Ifeanyi Okpoko Is Taken To Abuja - Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by Discombulator: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
I would wager that 99% of Nigerians has at one point in their lifes stolen something that is not theirs before.
I have a couple times, from stealing meat from the soup pot to loading a recharge card and claiming it didn't work.
Share your thiefing escapades if you're remorseful and honest enough to admit wrong
Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by samuel051: 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Just say stealing is ur hobby or thief dey ur eyes.. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by NaijaGoBetter20: 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Yes
My ex-girlfriend
Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by FuckDModz: 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Discombulator:
I would wager that 99% of Nigerians has at one point in their lifes stolen something that is not theirs before.
I have a couple times, from stealing meat from the soup pot to loading a recharge card and claiming it didn't work.
Share your thiefing escapades if you're remorseful and honest enough to admit wrong

Why would anyone steal something that is theirs?

Are you a bastard?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by Bluntguy: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Can someone steal something that belongs to him?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by budaatum: 5:24pm On Jul 08, 2022
I once put this plastic lemon thing in my pocket while out shopping with ma who wouldn't buy me anything I asked for.

When we got home, she asked me for the key to the door which she'd given me to keep, so I turned my jacket pocket upside down forgetting the plastic lemon which fell out.

Ma saw it, and, "buda! You thief!" She said, and threatened to call the cops which got me crying. And for weeks after, whenever 4 year old me at the time was naughty, ma would say, "buda, you thief. I will call the cops", so I never stole anything else till I was an adult for fear of ma calling the cops.

Then books. Novels, to be precise. And I'm talking professional level book thief, in my pre-teens and had no money to buy any. If you had a novel in your school bag, either lend it me or don't put your school bag down where I could get at it.

What! They always stole mine too that I saved money to buy by walking home from school at Onipan to Ketu and arranged for the bookseller to take back after reading always with washed hands so the book stays looking new for which the bookseller would charge me half price for the next one.

I guess I was starving for books or something, because we had no telly and no electric even if we had a telly. Fortunately, my neighbour's better pass me shed light through my bedroom window so I could read when everyone was asleep.

Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by jimmyolasun: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Thread for Kleptomanias

I comot hand for una discussion before una klip my phone from internet.

Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by Drillminded: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
Can you steal what is yours before ?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by tafabaloo(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2022
Awon alajido !
Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by Asabe4(f): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Drillminded:
I was going to ask this cheesy
Re: Have You Ever taken Something That Is Not Yours by Discombulator: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Drillminded:
Stop forming too know,you knoe exactly what I mean, answer or hush it,stop deflecting

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes In Lagos / Who Is A Forex Broker / Christians Jailed For Leaving Islam, Court Denies Their Re-trial Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.