Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,865 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) (2449 Views)

How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) / How I Cooked Delicious Beans Porridge With Swag (pics & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hello everyone! TGIF!
So here is a quick and delicious breakfast recipe that I prepared recently. Tasty, yummy pancakes but made with beans and not the regular flour. It's a great breakfast idea that you can try out this weekend.

It can be made with very little oil, only one tablespoon per pancake. So no need to worry cos it won't guzzle your oil like akara or puff puff cheesy

See details below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2Tz3wcY0cM

INGREDIENTS
2 cups of Beans (tinned milk cup)
pepper
seasoning
salt to taste
vegetable oil
3 eggs
Onion - 1 medium bulb

2 Likes

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Cypress042(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2022
Hope it taste good tho cheesy

Pancakes use to be my favourite back then sad
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
Who is the next president of Nigeria?
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Innovative and commendable....@OP I hope you are earning via online with your cooking skills... emphasis on via online if not then you are unwise and missing out on a goldmine(internet community of over 1billion active users).
Cypress042:
Downloaded pictures, stop living fake life op. It doesn't pay sad
Imagine....OP try debunk this accusation.....

@Seniorwriter
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cc: lalasticlala, Mariangeles, Mvena, smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:

Which pictures are you referring to?
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Cypress042(m): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
ama19:

Which pictures are you referring to?

The ones up there, don't try to lie you're not the one that prepared it undecided
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:

The ones up there, don't try to lie you're not the one that prepared it undecided

What do you mean by that?
All her contents are original.
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:

You cannot go around accusing people without any proof.
You might get yourself into trouble.
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Cypress042(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

What do you mean by that? All her contents are original.
Nice to know undecided
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Mariangeles(f): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Nice to know undecided
Yeah. Know it.

@ama19, well done.
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Downloaded pictures.

Stop living fake life op. It doesn't pay sad
Are you ok in the head or what?
Show us where she downloaded that picture from or keep shut and stop laying false accusations on her.. undecided
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Cypress042(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Are you ok in the head or what?
Show us where she downloaded that picture from or keep shut and stop laying false accusations on her.. undecided

I never mentioned you, is my opinion afterall.

Please stop urinating on my comment undecided
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:38pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:

Oh My.....I am very surprised that are you accusing me of copyright infringement. The pictures you referred to are from videos on my channel. You can go and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DiomaKitchen

Secondly, I take particular exception of your false accusations and feel very insulted that you would even contemplate such without first verifying. These meals and videos have been painstakenly prepared to share valuable knowledge with Nairaland community and I will not subscribe to your tarnishing of my hard earned reputation.
I humbly request our dear MODs to please investigate this matter as it appears rule 2 has been broken by Cypress042. Thanks
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Cypress042(m): 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2022
ama19:

Oh My.....I am very surprised that are you accusing me of copyright infringement. The pictures you referred to are from videos on my channel. You can go and see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/c/DiomaKitchen

Secondly, I take particular exception of your false accusations and feel very insulted that you would even contemplate such without first verifying. These meals and videos have been paintatakenly prepared to share valueable knowledge with Nairaland community and I will not subscribe to your tarnishing of my hard earned reputation.
I humbly request our dear MODs to please investigate this matter as it appears rule 2 has been broken by Cypress042. Thanks

You're taking it too far madam, things ain't done like that.

I apologize and i'll modify my comment smiley
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mariangeles:

Yeah. Know it.

@ama19, well done.
Thanks @Mariangeles. This will go well for breakfast tomorrow o. Make you try reason am cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Stallionhorse: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ones I buy a good blender I'm trying this out..
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:

You're taking it too far madam, things ain't done like that.

I apologize and i'll modify my comment smiley

Apology accepted.

@MODs pls disregard my earlier request as the matter has been settled out of court cheesy
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ideaz: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
This will make sense....
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Cypress042(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2022
ama19:

Apology accepted.

@MODs pls disregard my earlier request as the matter has been settled out of court cheesy
Nice smiley
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:
Nice pancake, hope it tastes good cheesy

Thanks, It's very tasty and easy to prepare.
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2022
ideaz:
This will make sense....

Indeed, lots of sense smiley

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Seniorwriter:
Innovative and commendable....@OP I hope you are earning via online with your cooking skills... emphasis on via online if not then you are unwise and missing out on a goldmine(internet community of over 1billion active users).

Imagine....OP try debunk this accusation.....

@Seniorwriter

Thanks very much @Seniorwriter.
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Mvena(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oh my goodness! This looks yummyyyyy grin I wish I was a fan of beans, damn!

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2022
Cypress042:

I never mentioned you, is my opinion afterall.

Please stop urinating on my comment undecided
You need to get arrested now.. grin
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Mvena(f): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You need to get arrested now.. grin
I’d be your lawyer grin

1 Like

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Deegee2121: 6:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Nice one, less fat and not too much ceremony to prepare cheesy, tommorow breakfast on point..thanks for sharing..
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mvena:

I’d be your lawyer grin
Come on now... grin
What kinda lawyer are ya tho.. grin

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by ama19: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mvena:
Oh my goodness! This looks yummyyyyy grin I wish I was a fan of beans, damn!

Thanks! smiley.

If you were presented with this pancake without being told it's made from beans, you might not even know. smiley
Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Mvena(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
ama19:

Thanks! smiley.

If you were presented with this pancake without being told it's made from beans, you might not even know. smiley
That’s true though

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by Mvena(f): 6:43pm On Jul 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Come on now... grin
What kinda lawyer are ya tho.. grin
Anyone una want o

Re: See How I Made Delicious Beans Pancakes (pics And Videos) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Mvena:

Anyone una want o
Ya meme tho.. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parcel Cake Tutorial / Pix: This Is The African Star Apple, What Do You Call It In Your Dialect? / Sponge Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.