Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,594 members, 7,816,469 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Sales Of Fashion Wears In IBADAN - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Sales Of Fashion Wears In IBADAN (536 Views)

Trendy And Classy Women Wears In Vogue From Tito Collection / Turkey Wears In Lagos / Looking For Men's Fashion Wears or clothing In wuse 2 Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sales Of Fashion Wears In IBADAN by Cyphar(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin
Re: Sales Of Fashion Wears In IBADAN by DenreleDave(m): 8:33pm On Oct 17, 2022
Cyphar:
I sell fashion wears such as polo, roundnecks
Sunshades, wristwatches, briefs, facecap etc.

I do home delivery and also send to other states too.

Wanna see my updates on whatsapp?
Text me on 08131668577

God bless you as you do business with us.

Will sumone do business with you and not regret it?

See the way you curse people and i am sure you go even beat customer if dem no agree ur price..

Imagine sumone as f00li$h as u

Re: Sales Of Fashion Wears In IBADAN by Cyphar(m): 3:55am On Jul 08, 2023
DenreleDave:

Will sumone do business with you and not regret it?

See the way you curse people and i am sure you go even beat customer if dem no agree ur price..

Imagine sumone as f00li$h as u

Funny how I am just seeing this...... I can see you are unfortunate and will forever be unfortunate. Bastard.

(1) (Reply)

Meet Beautiful Hannah Iribhogbe Who Represented Nigeria At Miss Universe (vid) / Beautiful And Matured Ankara Gown Styles To Rock / Vote And Help A Fellow Nairalander Win This FB Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.