Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,477 members, 7,836,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Reno Omokri Denies Reports That His Twitter Account Was Suspended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Denies Reports That His Twitter Account Was Suspended (15106 Views)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Doyin Okupe Denies Reports Of Oseloka Obi Stepping On Nigeria's Flag / Channels TV Presenters Leave NBC Meeting As DSS Denies Reports Of Arrests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Denies Reports That His Twitter Account Was Suspended by goaldynman(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2022
Ndimkpurummiri:
I Ndimkpurummiri is a Thief and my Obituary will be announced soon

FIXED!!
Re: Reno Omokri Denies Reports That His Twitter Account Was Suspended by 9jaGovernment: 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Igbos have transformed from biafrans to Obidients. They have been exposed, all the blackmails, woes and cries have been about Power and not genuinely about biafra.
Therefore, Anyone caught shouting biafra after 2023 election must be shot at sight. This is a clarion call to the awaiting President, His Excellency, Bola Ahmed Tinubu

-Okoro bufo

I will give my house to Labour Party come 2023. Go and get your PVC
Re: Reno Omokri Denies Reports That His Twitter Account Was Suspended by 9jaGovernment: 4:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
lordm:
Reno is correct. All of a sudden Nigeria is no longer a zoo. � I won't vote Obi, Tinubu or Atiku, because it's still the same people that have ruled us before

Then you come and contest

I will give my house to Labour Party come 2023. Go and get your PVC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Tinubu Won’t Abuse Court Judgments / Ondo: 6,000 APC Members Defect To PDP / 'law Enforcement Agencies Should Fish Out People Who Make Hate Speech - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.