Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows (813 Views)

Joe Igbokwe: I Will Not Rest Until Rufai Oseni Is Sacked From Arise TV / Akeredolu: I Won’t Rest Until Ondo Wins Battle Against Unemployment / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by ogododo: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has called on Nigerians to put the interest of the country above selfish interests and “use religion as a motivation for the love of our common humanity.”

In his Eid-el Kabir message to Nigerian Muslims and other citizens, President Buhari in a statement by presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, on Friday, said that “if we are putting the teachings of our religions into practice, most of the evils afflicting our society would have been solved.”

According to the President, “religion shouldn’t just be used as a mere badge of identity, but as a motivator for doing good for our country and humanity.”

He explained that, “the exploitation of the people by traders and the stealing of public funds by civil servants and other holders of public trust is a reflection of the abandonment of the teachings of our religions.

“Our society is a bundle of contradictions. People display external religiosity without fear of God; they make life difficult for others; money becomes their god; leaders abandon their oaths of office by taking money meant for the welfare of the people and divert it to their private pockets.”

President Buhari congratulated the Muslim Ummah in Nigeria and the world on the occasion of the Eid-el-Kabir, citing for special mention, “the brave men and women in uniform fighting terror on many fronts and their families,  as well as others held hostage and kept away from their families by wicked and heartless terrorists.”

He used the occasion to call on all Muslims to reflect on the significance of the sacrifice epitomised by Eid.

According to the President, “We should show love and care to our neighbours and others while celebrating this spiritually important event in our lives.”

President Buhari also advised Muslims “to promote the good virtues of Islam through personal examples and practice,” adding that “Muslims should avoid association with violent extremist ideas that have wrongly given image or poor perception.”

On the current security challenges and costs of living in the country, President Buhari assured Nigerians that “I won’t rest until I bring relief to Nigerians,” adding that “I am quite aware of the difficulties people are facing and working to resolve them.”

The President hope that this Eid will be a source of blessing, peace, prosperity and safety for all Nigerians, stressing that coexistence and stability will prevail in the country.
https://leadership.ng/sallah-i-wont-rest-until-i-bring-relief-to-nigerians-buhari-vows/
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Odefani: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Smiles
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by eddie7: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2022
Heheheehee.....same old story since 1783
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by slimfit1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2022
Someone tell this man to get a creative writer and stop using the same template all the time. If he is not "shocked" he "won't rest, vows" and talk too much rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by helinues: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
shocked

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Massiveglory: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2022
I wish there was away we could settle Pmb and pay him off for the remaining months.
The apc led government is a monumental failure.

4 Likes

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
E don smoke that thing again grin grin
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Okoroawusa: 7:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
I Love PMB
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by BigSarah(f): 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2022
Please rest sir, you've done enough.

1 Like

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Totilopussylick(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
I wish I have pistol tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by yemmit90: 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
You dont need this anymore Buhari or whatever they call you, and I dont think any Nigerian would ever expect anything good from you anymore. Just spend your remaining days in office in peace and allow a peaceful transition of power.
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Temidayo9(m): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
Pls, I take God beg you sir we have had enough already.
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Wintertime: 8:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
By killing them and telling them your relief word

Rest in peace

That's your relief plan
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by mopol123: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
joker
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Minime10(f): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2022
Ebot ikot

1 Like

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Ddeliverer007(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oga, rest.
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Tochi3(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2022
Relief ko, retreat ni..
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Kelsmatuc(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2022
Make him get out
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2022
This one don finally Mad

1 Like

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
ogododo:
President Muhammadu Buhari has called on Nigerians to put the interest of the country above selfish interests and “use religion as a motivation for the love of our common humanity.”

In his Eid-el Kabir message to Nigerian Muslims and other citizens, President Buhari in a statement by presidential spokesman, Garba Shehu, on Friday, said that “if we are putting the teachings of our religions into practice, most of the evils afflicting our society would have been solved.”

According to the President, “religion shouldn’t just be used as a mere badge of identity, but as a motivator for doing good for our country and humanity.”

He explained that, “the exploitation of the people by traders and the stealing of public funds by civil servants and other holders of public trust is a reflection of the abandonment of the teachings of our religions.

“Our society is a bundle of contradictions. People display external religiosity without fear of God; they make life difficult for others; money becomes their god; leaders abandon their oaths of office by taking money meant for the welfare of the people and divert it to their private pockets.”

President Buhari congratulated the Muslim Ummah in Nigeria and the world on the occasion of the Eid-el-Kabir, citing for special mention, “the brave men and women in uniform fighting terror on many fronts and their families,  as well as others held hostage and kept away from their families by wicked and heartless terrorists.”

He used the occasion to call on all Muslims to reflect on the significance of the sacrifice epitomised by Eid.

According to the President, “We should show love and care to our neighbours and others while celebrating this spiritually important event in our lives.”

President Buhari also advised Muslims “to promote the good virtues of Islam through personal examples and practice,” adding that “Muslims should avoid association with violent extremist ideas that have wrongly given image or poor perception.”

On the current security challenges and costs of living in the country, President Buhari assured Nigerians that “I won’t rest until I bring relief to Nigerians,” adding that “I am quite aware of the difficulties people are facing and working to resolve them.”

The President hope that this Eid will be a source of blessing, peace, prosperity and safety for all Nigerians, stressing that coexistence and stability will prevail in the country.
https://leadership.ng/sallah-i-wont-rest-until-i-bring-relief-to-nigerians-buhari-vows/

May ur prayer be answered sir! Wish u what u wish ur sef! May u not find PEACE & ETERNAL PEACE TOO

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by chatinent: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
Japan event saying voices in my head.
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Quest7777: 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
Relief abi Grief angry

1 Like

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by backnbeta(f): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2022
No fuel, No light, No money...
You sure won't rest because you don't deserve it!
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Oshodipikin: 8:26pm On Jul 08, 2022
I only say amen to that part "he won't rest".
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by rayvelez(m): 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2022
Werey you that have been resting all dis while, make dem just keep the mannequin safe so that wat happened to Abe won’t happen to him sha.
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Obidient4life3: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Oga shut up!
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by abeyaktech: 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2022
Just shut up...... Anytime you speak calamity occur.
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by jmoore(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Buhari sole objective was for his name to be among civilian president in Nigeria, nothing else.

He has been resting since he got into office in 2015.

Mannequin!!

1 Like

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by specialmati(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin grin cheesy grin buhari chai. old man wey Tinubu package as messiah give nigeria. Now nothing is working
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Vickym1(f): 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2022
grin

This man is still giving promises after 7yrs..no be juju that grin

Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by ajekpaks(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2022
ykb
Re: Sallah: I Won’t Rest Until I Bring Relief To Nigerians, Buhari Vows by Googledotcom: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2022
Abeg rest o, we no want.
This relief you are promising us sounds like a threat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Moving To APC Will End Atiku Presidential Campaign / Confirmed: Adamu Garba Formally Re-Decamp to APC / USA IRS 1992 Affidavit: The Five Crimes Commited By Bola Tinubu In Chicago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.