Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago (664 Views)

This Is A New Nigeria, An Alliance Of North And South-West - Femi Fani-Kayode / Jonathan Pictured With Peter Obi And Datti In Abuja / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Seeks Alliance Of Gree Electric's Manufacturing Plant, China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago by Haziemarv: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2022
In a Facebook and Twitter post dated July 19, 2020, Chidubem Ukamaka Onyejemuo predicted a Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed's Presidency.

She wrote:
"This should be our President and Vice President come 2023... If to say we get sense

Attaching a picture of Peter Obi and Baba Ahmed.
If we had sense in this country.......
These two would be President and Vice President... pic.twitter.com/cQuLJzkwFK

— Chidubem (@amchidox) July 19, 2020

A lot of people claimed the post was edited but after going through the comments, they all confirmed that she indeed made the post 2 years ago.

Some reactions to the prophecy:

@FS Yusuf: Help me find this guy���� Make he come help me choose wife
@xtainless1: I felt the same but after checking the comments under the post I cleared my thoughts
@Predamherself: You can only backdate a post on Facebook but not the date on comment sections. The comment will clear your doubt.

Chidubem is a very active fan of Peter Obi, following and campaigning for him online.

This link directs you to the facebook post

https://www.premierupdate.com.ng/2022/07/meet-young-lady-who-prophesied-alliance.html

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago by Cypress042(m): 9:00pm On Jul 08, 2022
Here's nairaland na haba!, you people should end the madness there on facebook.

As it stance now All these rooster and bull stories, my system no want am at allll sad
Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wow so Obidient is Divine embarassed. God help us in this struggle to liberate our country
Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago by JBriel: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2022
Una well done. I have no problem with Obi being president. But the mentality is becoming toxic plz. It's choking

1 Like

Re: Meet The Young Lady Who Prophesied The Alliance Of Obi And Datti Two Years Ago by Naijanascam: 9:37pm On Jul 08, 2022
Wonderful

Prophet Ayodele hope you are listening maka tomorrow

(1) (Reply)

Davido & His Crew Takes Bike As Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun Governorship Election / .. / Femi Fani-kayode: 'Eating And Swallowing Your Vomit' - Azzaman Azzaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.