Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation (578 Views)

Mass Resignation Hits BBC Hausa / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed / Datti Baba-Ahmed Interview On Arise TV News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by VotePeterObi: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2022
This is Google Translation.

We have used the elderly again in nigeria politics and where did we find ourselves? for the first time we are aware of the problem we are facing right now. What regime in this country has had a democratic share under these re-elected politicians? we leave ethnic, religious and ethnic to move nigeria forward. nigeria needs unity like our founding fathers.

Tinubu ruled Lagos for 8 years with the payment of pensions for himself and his family. In fact, Atiku will sell everything in the country as soon as possible.

Vote for him. the youth are unemployed, unemployed, insecure in almost every part of Nigeria. # Obidatti2023 will benefit us as Nigerians, old politicians will not want to be released.

Watch Video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKVa3LHA_6k
Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by 9jii(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Someone to help us collect our pandora share.
Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by Odefani: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2022
shocked shocked
Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by ajekpaks(m): 9:14pm On Jul 08, 2022
You can tell that this would not be a docile VP...

This man would participate heavily in his government...
Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by Shascky33: 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2022
Iragbiji Drug lord and his Urchins won't like this #OBIDATTI2023
Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by JASONjnr(m): 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Had a conversation with some of my colleagues today and the three guys were northerners. All of them were rooting for Atiku.... I took my time to school them and explained to them why Atiku or Tinubu will flop.

I was able to convince them and they began to change their mindset.

One was very discouraging. He told me that our votes for PO won't count and I asked him to vote first, let's see if it won't count.
Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by SadiqBabaSani: 9:46pm On Jul 08, 2022
Those who want Obi believe he can turns things around All over Nigeria.

Those wwho want Tinubu earnestly hope they will benefit from him when he take overs Abuja power.

Those who want Atiku are loyalist who have been oiled for fhe past 17 years.

1 Like

Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by amanda2013(f): 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2022
The race is on !!!!!!!
Re: Dr Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed Interview On BBC Hausa Translation by Oilwell(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2022
JASONjnr:
Had a conversation with some of my colleagues today and the three guys were northerners. All of them were rooting for Atiku.... I took my time to school them and explained to them why Atiku or Tinubu will flop.

I was able to convince them and they began to change their mindset.

One was very discouraging. He told me that our votes for PO won't count and I asked him to vote first, let's see if it won't count.

God bless you bro. You and your generations will eat the good of this land called Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

After Almost 8 Years Of The APC- Is Nigeria Less Corrupt? / Breaking News Pdp Win Osun State / 15 Reasons Why Tinubu Can Never Be Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.