Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin (76066 Views)

Enraged APC Delegates Chase After Presidential Aspirants / Sunday Igboho In Oja-Odan, Ogun To Chase Fulani Herdsmen Out (Photos, Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Explains Why He Ran Away From Nigeria, Abandoned His Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by 2elliot: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:
What is funny is that many of the people who hailed Reno before are now calling him a bad person.

Even David...the minute he turns his eyes on their hero...they will go for him.

This is funny as ,.....I don't know.

Hypocrite. Same way he has become your personal lord and saviour with his recent attacks on PO.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Bellotelli: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
whizzler:
Hmmmm, dare talk in politics in Nigeria and get all ur secrets spilled all over
That pix looked photo shopped to me grin
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by 2elliot: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Obidients who convicted Ike Ekweremadu on twitter and here are at it again

Na their way, they will all still lose last last.
See your mumu agbado infested heads.

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by DKM123: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2022
DKM123:
Reno, the manipulative, extremely slimy and cunny emotional blackmailer!

For someone that faced the man who is at the seat of power with all the strong forces threatening his life and that of his family. Someone that faced APC and thier evul machineries including Bokoharam and even what some extremists will consider blasphemy against thier religion but never came to cry out that his family is being threatened because he knows his family is well hidden and can't be traced.

Yet it is common Obi supporters who are only eager for good governance that he is now crying wants to kill his family. Lol.

If you CANNOT SEE THROUGH HIS EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL, then you are not very smart. If you cannot see he is using psychological warfare to CUNNINGLY manipulate the public to H@TE A GOOD MAN LIKE OBI, then you are quite unintelligent..RENO IS A BAD HUMAN and will go to any length to deceive Nigerians as long as his bread is buttered. Such a sly deceptive human. Smh

Omockery doesn't care about Nigerians and that is you and I. He doesn't care for what is best for the country. All he cares about is his stomach and how much his principal pays even if Niger!a burns. Even if you and I burns!

Nigerian Youths Wake Up
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Arabaincubus: 7:20pm On Jul 09, 2022
This Reno O'Mockery is irresponsible.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by penplus: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2022
Hmmm....like Reno....like Yul
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by ComeToJesus: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
The Reno guy lives in alternate universes. A closet guy who indulges in the very thing he openly abhor.

Living with a baby mama but cussing baby mamas in his social media handles.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2022
2elliot:
Hypocrite. Same way he has become your personal lord and saviour with his recent attacks on PO.

I have never liked Reno, or supported him, just as I don't support Peter Obi, or the bat, or atiku or kwankwaso, or even Buhari, gej, obasanjo...and company...

But if anyone dares put up a petition to ban either Reno, or Peter Obi, or Atiku, or tinubu, or anyone , including you....from the online space, BE IT TWITTER, facebook or anywhere else, I will strongly and firmly oppose such a person, and call him out as evil...because mob action is never ever right. Even against people i do not support, or hate, or don't like...if anyone tries to ban them , they are my enemy

Because if I support people that ban others that I do not like or support on the internet, what happens when they come for me? What happens when they decide I am next.?.

If that makes me a hypocrite in your books, I am proud to be one.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Uzoisaga(m): 8:14pm On Jul 09, 2022
Sunday2021:
An so what? Even your father left your mother for ashawo.

Shatap ya maut for dia. This one hit u guys baaad. Public defender with shallow arsenal, as if you are oblivious of tantrums from your dearest Reno while praising himself as Dundee tableshaker. Now his own table has lost it legs...hahahahaha. E pain u?
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by bizhop01: 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ethiopia women are true definition of black is beautiful cool
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by 2elliot: 8:16pm On Jul 09, 2022
Subsidywise20:

I have never liked Reno, or supported him, just as I don't support Peter Obi, or the bat, or atiku or kwankwaso, or even Buhari, gej, obasanjo...and company...

But if anyone dares put up a petition to ban either Reno, or Peter Obi, or Atiku, or tinubu, or anyone , including you....from the online space, BE IT TWITTER, facebook or anywhere else, I will strongly and firmly oppose such a person, and call him out as evil...because mob action is never ever right. Even against people i do not support, or hate, or don't like...if anyone tries to ban them , they are my enemy

Because if I support people that ban others that I do not like or support on the internet, what happens when they come for me? What happens when they decide I am next.?.

If that makes me a hypocrite in your books, I am proud to be one.

I applaud you for your civility in your response, but I don't buy your content. You don't sit on the fence and feel you have taken a great stand: it is either you are on the right side or on the wrong side. Reno, like most political jobbers, are doing things that are very injurious not just to individuals but the nation at large. Criminally inciting one person, group or tribe against another is very wrong. And again, if he feels that freedom of speech affords him the right to say those things, then those who feel offend equally have the right to protest. It is hypocrisy to declare that the later is wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Mummyfour(f): 8:29pm On Jul 09, 2022
KEVIND:
Reno never see anything yet. More to come.
Pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, him self no go sleep.

"It's the law of nature. They have been your followers all these years. Same followers u have been using to torment Buhari. The table turned around when u pitched tent with another Buhari for 2023 while they chose to remain progressive in their quest for New Nigeria. Obi was only lucky to posses the quality they need. He didn't groom them. You did. It's your Cross sir. Pls carry it in peace without disturbing the rest of us."
I like this.
It makes sense
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by fekeoshomoshi: 9:07pm On Jul 09, 2022
Watch out for Reno response
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 09, 2022
Ethiopian pussey is sweet, can't blame reno.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by greypencils: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2022
adecz:

Man cannot live by egusi soup
alone; ogbono, gbegiri, afang, Kuka,
okra etc must be added to the menu
once in a while... ☺️

Reno, we've got your back on this
one, but you must continue to support
& show love to your first family.

I come in peace ✌️✌️✌️
Peace like how?

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Babalola0920: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2022
That's personal every has such similar stories
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by InvertedHammer: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2022
Dpharisee:
I am waiting for Reno to deny this openly

So Reno sef dey do FFK but forming Mr Righteousness and shaming women that failed in to their relationships

/

Any Nigerian who's quick to mention Jesus and always quoting the Bible is the closest you can get to the devil.

/

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by ariesbull: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2022
tinsel:
This is stupid coming from this man. He is becoming a mad nuisance. Whether born in wedlock or outside wedlock, it is his baby and blood. This is his private life.
having kids outside wedlock is caed illegitimate kid or bastard you know and that isn't great
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by mipeesoft(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2022
Table is not only been shaking right now, the table is turning on a high speed against Reno, the guy na wash
dawnomike:
The table is shaking right now
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Tonnierichy(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2022
immortalcrown:
Whether I join any protest or not, you will forever remain a hypocrite and liar if I do not change mouth as you claim.
Lmao. I have nothing to be hypocritical about. I support who I choose to support and I don't give a huth what anyone thinks.

You guyz started following politics this year. It's the reason y'all are constituting nuisance all over the place. We the real political scholars have spoken. And what we have said shall come to pass. And y'all shall not die but live to bare witness to it.

Come 2023, you'll all be screaming your voices out behind placards and to no fruitful end. When the dust settles, you'll all resume work and ask the procurement officer to get a new presidential portrait for your various companies lol......And I promise you it won't carry an Igbo name. Adios
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by openmine(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2022
Nah Reno go find trouble!
He should have continued with his motivational quotes and relationship lectures which made him very popular online instead of dabbling into the murky waters of politics where his private life will surely be exposed!
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by NaBanga: 2:07am On Jul 10, 2022
When he started ranting online about the Bible not condemning marrying more than one wife, I knew what was happening. This Reno is a hypocrite and no one should trust him. He will sell anyone out for money. Whether it's naira, dollars or francs, he will double cross the Pope if he is being paid.

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by CoolAmbience(m): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2022
tinsel:
This is stupid coming from this man. He is becoming a mad nuisance. Whether born in wedlock or outside wedlock, it is his baby and blood. This is his private life.

And what Reno says about other people in the public space aren't their private lives abi? You don't know that even in public life, there is private life?

You sure say you dey ok sef?
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by princewarri1985: 6:05am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Realhommie(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
The commenter above either did not know Reno before now or is like Reno.

But wetin concern me here?

I have no personal interest in the case.

But whether this particular allegation is true or false, one thing I know is Reno is not what he claims to be. Obi's presidential race has exposed Reno. Reno is not better than FFK. Reno now does things that are clearly against the principles he preached in the past.
David didn't do anything special with this exposure, it's been in the news for a while and i think it also made FP here. It is very likely true..

And Reno didn't change, he has been consistent, Obi's presidential race didn't expose him. Alot of persons failed to see the real Reno because he spoke against their perceived enemies so they went to bed with him, they were in love with him. Some guys spoke here about how Reno isn't different from FFk but they were termed all sorts, now he's done same thing he is known for over the years to PO many are screaming blue murder even going as far to report his Twitter account...

1 Like

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by immortalcrown(m): 6:59am On Jul 10, 2022
Tonnierichy:
Lmao. I have nothing to be hypocritical about. I support who I choose to support and I don't give a huth what anyone thinks.

You guyz started following politics this year. It's the reason y'all are constituting nuisance all over the place. We the real political scholars have spoken. And what we have said shall come to pass. And y'all shall not die but live to bare witness to it.

Come 2023, you'll all be screaming your voices out behind placards and to no fruitful end. When the dust settles, you'll all resume work and ask the procurement officer to get a new presidential portrait for your various companies lol......And I promise you it won't carry an Igbo name. Adios
You still shy away from your first response that triggered this argument. You said I will change mouth if Reno later repeats his craftiness against another person in favour of Obi. Shame on you if I do not do it. Remain the hypocrite and liar if I do not do it.
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by jamace(m): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2022
An Earthquake for the TableShaker.. grin grin

Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Misterone: 10:17am On Jul 10, 2022
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Zhahovic(m): 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2022
immortalcrown:
You are twisting things unnecessarily. Reno tries to make the world believe people are not who they claim to be. This David is doing the same thing to Reno. Whether David is saying the truth or not is a different thing. Maybe it was recently that you began to hear about Reno. Those who have known Reno for years understand what David is trying to achieve.
Well said
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by nams77: 11:41am On Jul 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

As long as you don't go into politics, you're good. cheesy
Aswear. The moment you enter politics, you will know all your secrets are not actually secret
Re: Reno Abandoned His Wife To Chase After An Ethiopian Babe - David Hundeyin by Mariangeles(f): 5:23pm On Jul 14, 2022
nams77:

Aswear. The moment you enter politics, you will know all your secrets are not actually secret

Even secrets you never knew about yourself will be leaked. Hehehehehe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Criticized For Her Outfit To Washington / Soldiers Smashed A Lawyer's Car In Imo Over Biafran Flag (Photos) / Sunday Igboho Jumps Over Fence To Enter Rufus Adeyemo's Ado-Ekiti Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.