Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? (2530 Views)

@yola Airport: What Is Wrong With Our Leaders! / Chinese Embassy In / Chinese Embassy Deny Enactus Nigeria Team VISA Because Of Ebola. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by moonraker(m): 10:40am On Jul 27, 2011
Anyone care to explain??

How is it possible that i cant tour china like everyone else??

I mean not everyone wants to hustle or something!!!! angry
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2011
Bro, your query isn't clear.

Do you mean you were unable to obtain a visa? Or you have a valid visa, but have restrictions on touring within China?
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by worry246(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2011
If you can-not even get a visa to country like China.
Either your application is rubbish.
Or you have no money
Or all your documents are fake
Or you have bad criminal record.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by moonraker(m): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2011
@ Siena

I applied for a chinese tourist visa and i was told that Nigerians cannot apply for

a tourist visa but we could apply for a business visa which would require a letter

from a company in china inviting me for business.

My question is that why is this the case?? I mean its not that i am going to china to work or

smt, I really want to see the great wall of china but i guess that aint gonna happen, Sighs

@ Worry

Are u ok?? did u take ur meds today??
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by worry246(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2011
China will not issue visiter visa because of so many problems with Nigerian criminals and poor bois in the past.
Blame all the drug traficers and husslers that have gone berore you.
No you not understand that Nigeria is a poison country and every visa application is treated as fraud unless prooved otherwise.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by hajifaty: 1:52pm On Jul 27, 2011
moonraker:

@ Siena

I applied for a chinese tourist visa and i was told that Nigerians cannot apply for

a tourist visa but we could apply for a business visa which would require a letter

from a company in china inviting me for business.

My question is that why is this the case?? I mean its not that i am going to china to work or

smt, I really want to see the great wall of china but i guess that aint gonna happen, Sighs

@ Worry

Are u ok?? did u take your meds today??

What the Chinese embassy are trying to explain to you is that everythings about China is business and making money. Btw naija get Olumo Rock and other tourist sites. So, no need to waste a lot of money to come to china for just fun or to see the great wall.
You can feed as many as u want with the flight ticket fee.

1 Like

Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by claremont(m): 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2011
moonraker:

@ Siena

from a company in china inviting me for business

@ Worry

Are u ok?? did u take your meds today??
It is not difficult to get a letter of invitation for business visa purposes, some chinese companies in lagos will gladly do you one if you ask nicely.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by jaybee3(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2011
^^^
That's not the OP's point duh tongue tongue tongue
Why should all be prosecuted for sins of bad few?
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by moonraker(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2011
claremont:

It is not difficult to get a letter of invitation for business visa purposes, some chinese companies in lagos will gladly do you one if you ask nicely.

Rightttt. well, i dont stay in Lagos, Go figure!!!!
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by moonraker(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2011
jay bee:

^^^

My point exactly!!!!
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by ojdollars(m): 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2011
Where are the Chinese Company Located in Lagos and how can one get in touch with them? Urgent response is awaited.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by worry246(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2011
jay bee:

^^^

So sorry but from the point of view of countries outside Nigeria.
It is not the FEW but the MANY, MANY, MANY.
Sorry but that is the truth & the truth often hurts.
Re: Wtf Is Wrong With The Chinese Embassy? by jaybee3(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2011
worry246:

So sorry but from the point of view of countries outside Nigeria.
It is not the FEW but the MANY, MANY, MANY.
Sorry but that is the truth & the truth often hurts.
The truth because you have in your possession stats that back your ridiculous claim?

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Beaches In The World / Fire @cele Bus Stop Mile 2 Oshodi Express Way Lagos / UK Visa Delay - Info Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.