Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race (1091 Views)

Peter Obi Gives Account Of Presidential Campaign Funding / PDP Runs To Court Just To Keep Mike Igini / PDP Runs To Court Just To Keep Mike Igini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by MetaPhysical: 3:14am On Jul 09, 2022
One leg is headed by Atiku, paired with Okowa

Second leg is headed by Obi, paired with Datti

Four PDP loyalists split into a parallel stream. They will reunite right before election.

Here is Datti...

Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed withdrew from Governorship race in Kaduna.

Speaking to journalists he said....

I hereby respectfully withdraw from the 2023 governorship contest of Kaduna State under our great party, the PDP. I, however, remain loyal and supportive. I pray for the day we get our politics right for the sake of Nigeria.”

1 Like

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by muykem: 3:24am On Jul 09, 2022
They said APC and PDP are the same but Peter Obi and his VP left the same PDP for not get ticket.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by budaatum: 4:09am On Jul 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Four PDP loyalists split into a parallel stream. They will reunite right before election.

First, they'd be splitting their own vote then be trying to put it all back together, which I can't make any sense of. Why give themselves the extra pointless work?

And you think all we Obidient people whom some are already calling terrorist and say we want to kill them will just do what, in your opinion?

Would we all just vote for whatever combination they throw us you think, or would we'd become the most disobedient individuals you could ever imagine and tear Nigeria apart starting with an Obi who would have been disobedient to his own utter detriment and destruction? Do you understand how mad one would have to be to do such a thing to oneself?

Please try to live up to your moniker!

Be Metaphysical, and Obidient!

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:14am On Jul 09, 2022
Propaganda bot, only your headline can make all the three parties loose election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by MetaPhysical: 5:18am On Jul 09, 2022
budaatum:

First, they'd be splitting their own vote then be trying to put it all back together, which I can make any sense of. Why give themselves the extra pointless work?

And you think all we Obidient people whom some are already calling terrorist and say we want to kill them will just do what, in your opinion?

Would we all just vote for whatever combination they throw us you think, or would we'd become the most disobedient individuals you could ever imagine and tear Nigeria apart starting with an Obi who would have been disobedient to his own utter detriment and destruction? Do you understand how mad one would have to be to do such a thing to oneself?

Please try to live up to your moniker!

Be Metaphysical, and Obidient!

Ok, these guys are running rackets (racketeers).

Startup and capital equity ventures have become the staple of entrepreneurship these days. Slow and uninitiated guys build startups and invest long term operations to grow the company. Smart guys on the other hand build startups with breakthrough vision then sit & wait for cash, stock or merger offers from capitalists. They are not interested in staffing for long term. The startup itself is a commodity.

Se you get?

Politics in Nigeria has become commodity.

I'll leave you to fill in the blank......

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 09, 2022
Basically we have:

Two PDP men in LP

APC is essentially being run by former PDP acolytes....the chairman and head of the campaign comittee used to be in PDP

NNPP has a former PDP loyalist as its candidate.....

And ye expect me to vote for either PDP, LP, APC, or NNPP....when they are all one party?

No thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by mycar: 5:44am On Jul 09, 2022
muykem:
They said APC and PDP are the same but Peter Obi and his VP left the same PDP for not get ticket.
Do you want to continue with APC?
Or you want Atiku? What do you want?

1 Like

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Why are you guys crying up there? The good guys have left the evil parties for y’all and you won’t let them chill.

A non Nigerian will think Obi’s LP is the ruling party. PDP and APC dragging LP left, right centre. Even Sowore that’s supposed to focus on dragging APC is fighting LP. Ya’ll will not let the Obi and his followers campaign in peace.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by Ventura1: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2022
The oppressive elites divided themselves to confused the oppressed citizens. As for me I stand with Sowore.

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 09, 2022
muykem:

Lol! Did Obi leave after the primary election or before the primary?

The phrase, "left the same PDP for not getting ticket." Does should you as one who has a mind of his own.

3 Likes

Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Here is Datti...

Senator Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed withdrew from Governorship race in Kaduna.

Speaking to journalists he said....

I hereby respectfully withdraw from the 2023 governorship contest of Kaduna State under our great party, the PDP. I, however, remain loyal and supportive. I pray for the day we get our politics right for the sake of Nigeria.”

We have voted for parties for long. We want to vote individuals now. Those individuals don't live in space. They live among us. Therefore, they must interact and associate with us.

If in the cause of that association and interaction, they discover a problem they believe they can help us solve. That is a good thing.

You can not get a solution to a problem you haven't experience first hand.

These two men who had the will to come out from the problem to offer a solution are the real heros.
Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by budaatum: 10:22am On Jul 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:

I'll leave you to fill in the blank......

I don't fill blanks with made up silly crap and then believe it.
Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by MetaPhysical: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thanksful:

We have voted for parties for long. We want to vote individuals now. Those individuals don't live in space. They live among us. Therefore, they must interact and associate with us.

If in the cause of that association and interaction, they discover a problem they believe they can help us solve. That is a good thing.

You can not get a solution to a problem you haven't experience first hand.

These two men who had the will to come out from the problem to offer a solution are the real heros.

Have you even considered the underlying reason behind Labor bending to admit two loyal PDP members, Obi and Datti, to be its front runners?

Nigerians are hoping for revolutionists to rescue them. Revolution is a junior brother of war...it involves bloodshed, injustice and abrupt loss of comfort and liberties. Nigerians that cheer in revolutionists will also erupt on the streets to condemn them. I saw something on Jstor last week and it awakened my curiosity so I went into archive to read about a coup in 1990 led by Orkar. Orkar had succeeded, militarily, in dividing Nigeria along North/South boundary. If civilians in South had trooped to streets to jubilate his success Abacha's response in far away Kaduna would failed to recover Lagos and the injured Babangida had no command left to revive Nigeria. Instead, while North was still stupified in shock, civilians in South were on street cheering Abacha and Babangida.

A second example is Endsars of 2020. Youths had succeeded in South in bringing state governments to their knees. Yet, same youths are pouring out today to rally for government empowerement. Govt that will be led by their oppressors from two years ago.

Im curious, did Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, give any public speech in support of youths in 2020?

There is none of them that will revolutionize Nigeria. Politics in Nigeria is a commodity. Buyer beware! There will be no refund or exchange for 4 full years or more.
Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2022
MetaPhysical:

Have you even considered the underlying reason behind Labor bending to admit two loyal PDP members, Obi and Datti, to be its front runners?

Nigerians are hoping for revolutionists to rescue them. Revolution is a junior brother of war...it involves bloodshed, injustice and abrupt loss of comfort and liberties. Nigerians that cheer in revolutionists will also erupt on the streets to condemn them. I saw something on Jstor last week and it awakened my curiosity so I went into archive to read about a coup in 1990 led by Orkar. Orkar had succeeded, militarily, in dividing Nigeria along North/South boundary. If civilians in South had trooped to streets to jubilate his success Abacha's response in far away Kaduna would failed to recover Lagos and the injured Babangida had no command left to revive Nigeria. Instead, while North was still stupified in shock, civilians in South were on street cheering Abacha and Babangida.

A second example is Endsars of 2020. Youths had succeeded in South in bringing state governments to their knees. Yet, same youths are pouring out today to rally for government empowerement. Govt that will be led by their oppressors from two years ago.

Im curious, did Obi, Atiku, Tinubu, give any public speech in support of youths in 2020?

There is none of them that will revolutionize Nigeria. Politics in Nigeria is a commodity. Buyer beware! There will be no refund or exchange for 4 full years or more.

I don't like talks that point to nothing.

What's the reason why someone who doesn't like how a people runs things quit to fight them to see things work differently?

No one in history has ever bring an empire down who wasn't part of the empire. Go check your history.

It's time for pdp and APC to go
Re: Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race by Randerl: 2:06pm On Jul 09, 2022
Thank God reasonable posts are back.

Love this expose

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Shouldn't Waste Votes On Peter Obi, He Has No Structure To Win 2023 Presid / Pat Utomi Following Asiwaju And Enjoying His Dance Moves. Video. / Whatever Happened To "Biafra Or Death"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.